You are here: Home > Message Boards > Love >  Love Stories >My Happy Life - Breast Feeding - Sex lif
Love  Discussion Forum

Love Stories:My Happy Life - Breast Feeding - Sex life.
2014-06-24
Name: Prachi Mukherjee

I was having my first pregnancy and my breast were getting milk at the month of 7 to 8 and I got my baby delivered successfully, but when we came back home my breast were becoming tight due to over milk. I tried to feed my baby slowly my pain started and keep going on and unable to bear it. Then my Mom suggested to remove some of milk and she daily removes my milk and I feel comfortable. And from some days she suggested indirectly to feed my Husband and I started feeding my Husband daily in the morning and Night and like a small baby she drinks my milk and goes to office. We are happy and my mom understood that I am feeding my Husband as she was not removing my milk. Then one day we went to visit the doctor and I expressed indirectly about my breast feeding to my Husband, then doctor said there is no Harm but please clean your breast before you feed to your baby, I am following it seriously.

One day my Husband got up late and I didn´ t feed him I was having a severe pain in my breast and shared to my Mom and was on completely crying with pain. Suddenly mom called my husband to come home immediately and then she removed my blouse and started removing milk, My Husband arrived and I was crying suddenly my mom forced my Husband to suck me and my husband started drinking my milk infront of my Mom, Since then I daily feed my Husband infront of my mother.

During some discussion on Sunday I remove my blouse and give my nipples to my Husband infront of my Papa and Mom they are also happy to see me like this.

suddenly when my Husband sucks hard I pat him on back, then mom and father laughs. My Husband is also now habituated of doing sex when my parents are present.

One day I was preparing lunch my husband started licking me when my parents are there and we had sex in drawing room whereas my Father and Mom was helping us to do a better sex.

I am happy for my life, it all started with my Breast feeding and I am continuing it.
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2016-09-29
Name: Dominic
Subject:  RE:My Happy Life - Breast Feeding - Sex life.
Hi Prachi, we would actually have to remove the extra milk which is present in our breast so most of the women do this kind of activity to give some relaxation so do not worry. You are blessed.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-08-24
Name: Ritu
It is really nice to have open minded parents and husband as it makes your life so much easier and happy. You can share all your problems with them without thinking too much about if you should or you should not.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-08-24
Name: ganesh
Subject:  RE:RE:My Happy Life - Breast Feeding - Sex life.
hi Ritu,
It is nice to hear and a difficult task to be practical
ganeshvast7 at gmail com
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-08-03
Name: ganesh
I seriously say u r the luckiest in this world to have such a wonderful husband and parents. please share more so that i cn share with my wife my mail id is ganeshvast7atgmaildotcom

2016-07-27
Name: Anand
the Story is too good to be true. Just cant digest the fact that u vr having sex in front of ur parents/in laws

2016-07-03
Name: Preethi
Hi Prachi,
It is good to have such life try to maintain the same and do not get disturbed for any reason in your life.Hope you will have good life only.

2016-06-24
Name: Jai
Hi Prachi,
Such stories is good to hear and read also.But the thing is you must even know how to behave in front of others also.Try to behave in good way.

2016-06-17
Name: Jasmine
Hi Prachi,
I think when your husband started sucking i think you have got relief from pain.I wish no women would face such problem in her nursing.

2016-06-10
Name: Myntra
Hi Prachi,
congrats to you.By god's grace you got such understandable husband in your life.I wish it must be happen always in your life.God will bless you in your life.

2016-06-04
Name: Jasmine
Hi Prachi,
Your mother had given you perfect solution.And it solved your problem a lot that is so nice of her.It is a valuable message which you have given and will be useful for all people also.

2016-05-30
Name: dia
Its good that your mom and husband solved your problem but sex infront of your inlaws? Isnt it a bit uncomfortable for you? I mean, Its a privacy act afterall.

2016-05-28
Name: sneha
t is good to see that your problem is solved by some how with your husband and you will not get any problem also I hope you would be the better to share all your problems with your husband and be happy always.

2016-05-27
Name: Lohita
Hi Prachi,
Then what you have done to solve the problem had you given any explanations to your husband and what would he say for that because it is the important matter in your life which would change every thing.

2016-05-27
Name: sal
It is good to see that your problem is solved by some how with your husband and you will not get any problem also I hope you would be the better to share all your problems with you husband and be happy always

2016-05-26
Name: lucy
It is good to hear that you had husband who can understand and be with you in all aspects and you were luck to have such people i wish you must be happy always and need to be blessed with all in your life.

2016-05-24
Name: Neha
You are very luck to have such in laws in your life.But before posting any message in public better think twice about it.Because though you post with different name it would be so disgusting for you only when you think about it.

2016-05-19
Name: Levi
Hi Prachi,
So you would think before posting about the people also and then you have to bear that then you have to do that and it would be better you would do that and what would do suggest also can you say that.

2016-05-14
Name: Saisha
hey Prachi
Its good that your mom and husband solved your problem but sex infront of your inlaws? Isnt it a bit uncomfortable for you? I mean, its a privacy act afterall.

2016-05-12
Name: sruthi
Hey prachi
It is very nice see you understanding your husband and your mom.This way you got your problem solved and at the same time improving your personal life.I am very happy for you.Hygiene and cleanliness are a part of this .keep in mind.

2016-05-09
Name: sruthi
hey nice to hear that your problem are nicely tackled by you and your husband.you will be able to support other women of same group.
Pages >>  1  2 

All tips on Love
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
My Happy Life - Breast Feeding - Sex life.

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:My Love Life
hi..frnd..ap ki ye prb bahut common hi..aur ye sab hota rhta hi..bt isk lye paresan hone ki jaroorat nhi hi..sb thk ho jayega...dnt wrry..for mor..ap muje msg kar skte ho... - hornysubbu [View Message]
RE:husbands behave experiences from married women
hello female,
there is no need to take different views from married women every women face different situation, with her partner, so you should be experience your life and with your partner share experience.... - dhiraj [View Message]
hello female,
now i read your post, and what is your age, you didnt mention in post, so if you want hows husband behaviour with wife after marriage, so every women have different persnality of husband, you cant judge.... - pranoti [View Message]
hello female,
you cant judge the other married women experience and cant judge the situation of any other women, so you should get marry soon and face the married life with lots of happiness.... - nirmala [View Message]
hello female,
you cant assume anyone nature, and not every time you judge only husband nature, most of the times, husband nature is depend upon the wife behaviour and nature, so you should noticed that also.... - pramil [View Message]
hello female friend,
i m married since 5 years, and my husband is so much caring towards me, he support me in each and every things, also when i was right, he appreciate me, and when i was wrong he was correct me.... - dipti [View Message]
hello female,
i m now 28 years old, and i have one 3 years old baby, i got married in early age, and the married life is so much difficult for me till now, because of early marriage i cant do anything whatever in my mind.... - shekhar [View Message]