You are here: Home > Message Boards > Love >  Love Stories >husbands behave experiences from married
Love  Discussion Forum

Love Stories:husbands behave experiences from married women
2014-04-11
Name: female I am female. I need marriage experiences from married women such as how your husband behave with you after marriage. Please share good & bad experiences also. Experience from both love & arrange mariages please
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2017-08-31
Name: bhavika
Subject:  RE:husbands behave experiences from married women
hello female friend,
you dont noticed that most of the mens are prefer to keep quite, and thats why they say wife is always right, and try to increase bonding between both of you, and also maintain understanding.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-08-31
Name: suvidha
hello female,
i m 25 years old girl, and till now i dont have kid, 6 years complete to my marriage, but my husband not given me time, he always busy in his work, and he dont want disturbance in his work.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-08-31
Name: taniya
hello female
i m now 45 years lady, and i m working women in corporate office, my husband is very supportive in this case, but he has ego problem, he is very egoistic, and thats why we fight always.

2017-08-31
Name: kanchan
hello female,
i m 35 years old lady, and i have 3 kids, two daughters and one son, and i m very happy in my family, but one thing going wrong that my husband spend money more that limit, and that is drawback in my life.

2017-08-31
Name: shekhar
hello female,
i m now 28 years old, and i have one 3 years old baby, i got married in early age, and the married life is so much difficult for me till now, because of early marriage i cant do anything whatever in my mind.

2017-08-31
Name: dipti
hello female friend,
i m married since 5 years, and my husband is so much caring towards me, he support me in each and every things, also when i was right, he appreciate me, and when i was wrong he was correct me.

2017-08-31
Name: pramil
hello female,
you cant assume anyone nature, and not every time you judge only husband nature, most of the times, husband nature is depend upon the wife behaviour and nature, so you should noticed that also.

2017-08-31
Name: nirmala
hello female,
you cant judge the other married women experience and cant judge the situation of any other women, so you should get marry soon and face the married life with lots of happiness.

2017-08-31
Name: pranoti
hello female,
now i read your post, and what is your age, you didnt mention in post, so if you want hows husband behaviour with wife after marriage, so every women have different persnality of husband, you cant judge.

2017-08-31
Name: dhiraj
hello female,
there is no need to take different views from married women every women face different situation, with her partner, so you should be experience your life and with your partner share experience.

2017-08-29
Name: jigar
hello female,
its not right thing you did, if you want experienced, then you should get marry soon and enjoy your life as per your terms and conditions, so don’t wait for the other women experience, enjoy your life.

2017-08-29
Name: raghav
hello female,
if you are interested to get married, so you should marry soon, and get self experience about marriage it will good for you. also its right that you want to know about experience from marriage women.

2017-08-29
Name: jhanavi
hello female,
what is your age, if you thinking about marriage then you will find good match for you, and get set down soon, so it will be quite helpful for you, and stay happy with your partner.

2017-08-29
Name: sagar
hello female,
do not worry at all most of the men quite caring towards his partner, so dont worry, may be you are also lucky that you will get caring husband and he will take care of you very well.

2017-08-29
Name: indira
hello female,
enjoy your life as you wish and dont get hesitate to live your life on your terms no need to live life as per husband terms and live life happily, you want experience before marriage.

2017-08-29
Name: urmila
hello female,
if you want to know about married life and know about mens nature, so every women face different experienced, because every man is different image, and that is the experienced face by women.

2017-08-29
Name: jigar
hello female,
every married women face different experience about marriage, some women experience good feeling, and some experience bad feeling, so you should get marry soon.

2017-08-29
Name: reshma
hello female,
you are unmarried and thats why you need to get experienced from married women, so dont ask to anyone you get married then you will get experience on that, also, every man has different thinking about marriage and about women.

2017-07-18
Name: ujwal
hello friends,
if you want to experience the married life from women then its not right at all, there is no need to compare your married life with her, every person life is different and depend upon partner too.

2017-07-18
Name: kiran
hello friend,
its not right at all, if you really want to knew about the life after marriage and want to take experience from married women then the every women experience is very different as per her husband nature.
Pages >>  1  2 

All tips on Love
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
husbands behave experiences from married women

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:My Love Life
hi..frnd..ap ki ye prb bahut common hi..aur ye sab hota rhta hi..bt isk lye paresan hone ki jaroorat nhi hi..sb thk ho jayega...dnt wrry..for mor..ap muje msg kar skte ho... - hornysubbu [View Message]
RE:husbands behave experiences from married women
hello female,
there is no need to take different views from married women every women face different situation, with her partner, so you should be experience your life and with your partner share experience.... - dhiraj [View Message]
hello female,
now i read your post, and what is your age, you didnt mention in post, so if you want hows husband behaviour with wife after marriage, so every women have different persnality of husband, you cant judge.... - pranoti [View Message]
hello female,
you cant judge the other married women experience and cant judge the situation of any other women, so you should get marry soon and face the married life with lots of happiness.... - nirmala [View Message]
hello female,
you cant assume anyone nature, and not every time you judge only husband nature, most of the times, husband nature is depend upon the wife behaviour and nature, so you should noticed that also.... - pramil [View Message]
hello female friend,
i m married since 5 years, and my husband is so much caring towards me, he support me in each and every things, also when i was right, he appreciate me, and when i was wrong he was correct me.... - dipti [View Message]
hello female,
i m now 28 years old, and i have one 3 years old baby, i got married in early age, and the married life is so much difficult for me till now, because of early marriage i cant do anything whatever in my mind.... - shekhar [View Message]