You are here: Home > Message Boards > Love >  Love Stories >marriage
Love  Discussion Forum

Love Stories:marriage
2014-04-05
Name: xyz I' have decided to go for arrange marriage...how love will create between he & me as i am stranger to him?
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2017-07-25
Name: dilip
Subject:  RE:marriage
hello xyz,
love marriage is so much better that arrange marriage, in love marriage we both know each other very well and that is main point for both of us, so its good thing in arrange marriage.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-07-25
Name: kajol
hello xyz,
dont worry, love will be crated automatically so in arrange marriage you both dont know each other, and its great thing after marriage, you just need to maintain that bonding with loyality.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-06-16
Name: sneha
hello xyz,
there is only do one thing to make bonding stronger between both , you both should keep trust on each other, and if anyone from both of you agree then other partner should convince first partner.

2017-06-16
Name: deepti
hello xyz,
husband and wife relationship itself make from heaven, so the invisible bonding knot by god already, you just need to maintain that bonding with loyality, and love and care.

2017-06-16
Name: arohi
hello xyz,
there is no need to make stronger bond after marriage in husband and wife the bond automatically make and that convert in strong bond, you just need to maintain this strong bonding.

2017-06-16
Name: darshana
hello xyz,
you can do anything love or arrange marriage but do one thing that never break trust of your partner, give love to partner, also spend good time with each other.

2017-06-16
Name: trivedi
hello xyz,
i m father of my 25 years daughter, she wanted to do love marriage and i was didnt give her permission for that, so after without my permission she was done marriage, and within three month the guy leave her and ran away.

2017-06-16
Name: ankita
hello xyz,
i dont think so the love marriage is better option for happy life, the most of the arrange marriage also get successfully spend happy life, so better with parents blessing done marriage is good for kids.

2017-06-16
Name: kaushika
hello xyz,
i was done love marriage three years back, and now i m the happiest women on earth, my husband come boyfriend always try to keep me very happy, we are not financially very rich but we r very happy family.

2017-06-16
Name: shalini
hello xyz,
love marriage is so much better option to spend life happily, because you both know each other very well also you can behave very freely in front of her also, there is no need to show formality to husband.

2017-06-16
Name: latika
hello xyz,
if you think to do love marriage then go through it, dont spoil three life, you girlfriend and your and your becoming wife, so better you try to convince your parents.

2017-06-16
Name: radhika
hello xyz,
arrange marriage is better than love marriage, my mother and father done arrange marriage, and till now they are together, and support each other in small small things.

2017-06-16
Name: dinesh
hello xyz,
its your view towards marriage, if you want to do love marriage then you can do, but concentrate on your future and make both families and your partner happy, so both things are equally important.

2017-06-16
Name: archana
hello xyz,
what your opinion about arrange marriage are you afraid to do arrange marriage or anything else, if you are committed with someone so better you should fulfill that commitment.

2017-06-16
Name: aarti
hello xyz,
we cant choose any one like which marriage is good like arrange marriage or love marriage, but if you trust and confident on yourself that you can keep any women happy who will become your partner, then dont worry.

2017-06-16
Name: kunal
hello xyz,
you have right to choose your partner, so you have time so you should choose your partner, and spend good time with her and then will get marry with both families permission.

2017-06-16
Name: akshay
hello xyz,
whatever you will do love marriage or arrange marriage , keep in mind that, give time to your life partner, dont leave her in middle of life, and loyal with her, she expect this thing from you.

2017-06-16
Name: rachana
hello xyz,
you think about yourself, because if you are happy then only your family also happy, so if you want to do love marriage and you found the girl then tell at home , and spend life happily.

2017-06-16
Name: neha
hello xyz,
its your wish that what you want to do if you want to do love marriage or arrange marriage its on you, no one can put force on you, so it will be not difficult to you.

2017-06-16
Name: abhas
hello xyz,
if you want to do love marriage you should take permission from both families, they can bless you with good wishes and that make bonding in both families and you also spend your married life happily.
Pages >>  1  2  3  4  5  6 

All tips on Love
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
marriage

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :
marriage

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :
marriage

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:My Love Life
hi..frnd..ap ki ye prb bahut common hi..aur ye sab hota rhta hi..bt isk lye paresan hone ki jaroorat nhi hi..sb thk ho jayega...dnt wrry..for mor..ap muje msg kar skte ho... - hornysubbu [View Message]
RE:husbands behave experiences from married women
hello female,
there is no need to take different views from married women every women face different situation, with her partner, so you should be experience your life and with your partner share experience.... - dhiraj [View Message]
hello female,
now i read your post, and what is your age, you didnt mention in post, so if you want hows husband behaviour with wife after marriage, so every women have different persnality of husband, you cant judge.... - pranoti [View Message]
hello female,
you cant judge the other married women experience and cant judge the situation of any other women, so you should get marry soon and face the married life with lots of happiness.... - nirmala [View Message]
hello female,
you cant assume anyone nature, and not every time you judge only husband nature, most of the times, husband nature is depend upon the wife behaviour and nature, so you should noticed that also.... - pramil [View Message]
hello female friend,
i m married since 5 years, and my husband is so much caring towards me, he support me in each and every things, also when i was right, he appreciate me, and when i was wrong he was correct me.... - dipti [View Message]
hello female,
i m now 28 years old, and i have one 3 years old baby, i got married in early age, and the married life is so much difficult for me till now, because of early marriage i cant do anything whatever in my mind.... - shekhar [View Message]