You are here: Home > Message Boards > Love >  Love Stories >should I be with my husband or leave him
Love  Discussion Forum

Love Stories:should I be with my husband or leave him?
2014-02-14
Name: samhitha cherukuri I was born and brought up in a very orthodox, well respected middle class family in a village in AP. I fell in love with my classmate when I was doing my MBBS. But I was afraid of my parents. I kept on telling my parents that I will get married only after I get into post graduation. I have this unreasonable fear of whom I am dependent on since my childhood. I was afraid of my parents before marriage and now I am afraid of my husband. I thought I can tell my parents when I am settled and not dependent on them. But, they want me to get married anyway and found a guy who is 100 times richer than us an forced to get married. I told them that I will not be happy if I get married and I cried for a month and did not talk to them. But they forced me and got me married. I thought of leaving home but I thought about my parents respect in the society. I prayed to god that at least the guy should be sadist so that I can leave him.

It' s been 2 years now. We don' t have any children now. My boyfriend and me got into postgraduation within a year after my marriage. We were responsible from the beginning and studied hard to make our love success. But, I am married now. My husband is very nice guy. The only thing is he is very short tempered and very career oriented. He never spends more than 5 to minutes a day with me. Because of my unreasonable fear as I told you before, I am afraid of him. But, I am pretty sure he loves me such. But, I never love him. All I have towards him is pity. I am nice to him because it is sin to make him unhappy for my mistakes. There wasn' t even a single day that I didn' t think of my boyfriend. I have been crying all these 2 years when there is no one around me. I still want to leave my husband and go. But, again I think of my parent' s respect and if my husband can find another girl or not if I leave him. I told my mom that I am not happy even after 2 years. My mom is now crying that \" I don' t know you love him, I know that only he loves you, you told us a lot not to get you married, but we didn' t listen, all this happened because of me.\" and she is crying a lot and saying because it happened we can' t do anything now.

What should I do now? I really want to get separated, but my parents lose respect in the society if I get separated when my husband is a nice guy. Please advice what should I do.
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2017-08-27
Name: Leena
Subject:  RE:should I be with my husband or leave him?
Oh dear this is really bad situation as one side you are having your husband which is not loving you at all and the other side is your boyfriend which is truly loving and caring so according to me you should chose your boyfriend as we all need love and care in our life.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-08-27
Name: Laxmi
Here i can clearly see that you are having a boyfriend who is truly loving you and you should feel very lucky for the same as no one gets such loving person please respect his love and just leave your husband and move on with your boyfriend.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-08-27
Name: Unnati
Oh my god this is something very common nowadays and you should not think so much when life is giving you a second chance to live so please do not worry and start loving the life and live with your boyfriend as that is the right to live and enjoy.

2017-08-27
Name: Eureka
Hello dear if you are really loving your boyfriend then what are you thinking so much just go ahead and take the decision and you will surely be happy after some point of time so please do not sit and just think now its time for action,

2017-08-27
Name: Esha
Hey dear this is really sad what has happened to you but then now its your turn and you should thank god as you are getting to second chance as very few get such good chance so please do not let it go and please discuss this with your parents and i am sure they will understand the same.

2017-08-27
Name: Priyanka
Hey dear this is really a filmi story and i would say please do not make any mistakes as this is not a reel life and its a real life, please think of your parents and please do not make any wrong decisions i hope you are understanding as what i mean to say.

2017-08-27
Name: Preeti
Hi my friend this is really tricky thing to answer but then according to me you should now listen to your heart and move on as you have listen to your parents and now even they know what is the end result so please do not worry and just go ahead with your boyfriend.

2017-08-27
Name: Priya
Hi dear if you are fine with what will the society react and what will they say then please take the bold decision and just move ahead as nothing can be changed here and its only you who has to take a decision so please take it and enjoy your life.

2017-08-27
Name: Pinky
Hello dear based on your post i can clearly say one thing is for sure that you are very lucky after getting married also your boyfriend is still ready to accept and this is true love so please do not waste time and just move ahead and leave your husband.

2017-08-27
Name: Pooja
Hello dear please do not panic and just wait and see what best you can do or else do you have any elder sister or brother please discuss this with them and please take some solutions for the same, also if possible please think twice before doing such things.

2017-08-27
Name: Pari
Really a bad thing has happened with you and i must tell you that i can understand the feelings and the pain you are going through but then please do not feel bad about it as its not necessary that everyone is lucky enough to get his or her love.

2017-08-27
Name: Reema
Hey dear this is something which you have to decide as you are living in a situation and its only you who can take a call on it, please do not think what people will say as no one comes when actual help is needed so please take your decision.

2017-08-27
Name: Rimi
Hello dear according to me you should not leave your husband as its not his fault here but at the same time you will not be happy with living him as you are not loving him also, please do not feel bad but then you should not leave your husband.

2017-08-27
Name: Reshma
Hey dear please do not complicate things as you have already done it, please if you are not loving your husband the please tell him and do not waste your time with him as you should love the way you should enjoy living so please take a decision.

2017-08-27
Name: Ranjana
Hi dear please sit with your boyfriend and just remove some solution for the same and just ask him that if you leave your husband will he accept you and if he is confident then according to me you should move ahead and live your life as you are deserving the same.

2017-08-27
Name: Raju
Hello madam according to me you should not think so much and start moving ahead as nothing can be done and you are now a married women, please stop thinking other ways as you are living in a reputed society and you are aware about the facts that if you will do something bad what will be the results.

2017-08-27
Name: Rajesh
Hello madam if i would be in your place i would have straight away discuss this with my wife and would have told her the clear story and mutually decide to a solution for the same as its very difficult to live with a person if you are not loving to that person.

2017-08-27
Name: Shreeja
Hi dear this is really bad situation and according to me you should listen to your heart and just do that, please do not care what will the society say as today its you and then tomorrow someone else so please do not worry and just enjoy dear.

2017-08-27
Name: Seema
Hello dear if i would be in your place i would have not made a mistake like this and would have been loving my husband because now its my destiny and i should not feel bad about the same, please my advice would be forget your boyfriend and start loving your husband.

2017-08-27
Name: Shikha
Hello dear according to me you should not leave your husband as its not his fault and please do not this with him, i can understand how bad you must be feeling but then nothing can be done. Please you will have to adjust in what you have and do not make another mistake.
Pages >>  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 

All tips on Love
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
should I be with my husband or leave him?

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:My Love Life
hi..frnd..ap ki ye prb bahut common hi..aur ye sab hota rhta hi..bt isk lye paresan hone ki jaroorat nhi hi..sb thk ho jayega...dnt wrry..for mor..ap muje msg kar skte ho... - hornysubbu [View Message]
RE:husbands behave experiences from married women
hello female,
there is no need to take different views from married women every women face different situation, with her partner, so you should be experience your life and with your partner share experience.... - dhiraj [View Message]
hello female,
now i read your post, and what is your age, you didnt mention in post, so if you want hows husband behaviour with wife after marriage, so every women have different persnality of husband, you cant judge.... - pranoti [View Message]
hello female,
you cant judge the other married women experience and cant judge the situation of any other women, so you should get marry soon and face the married life with lots of happiness.... - nirmala [View Message]
hello female,
you cant assume anyone nature, and not every time you judge only husband nature, most of the times, husband nature is depend upon the wife behaviour and nature, so you should noticed that also.... - pramil [View Message]
hello female friend,
i m married since 5 years, and my husband is so much caring towards me, he support me in each and every things, also when i was right, he appreciate me, and when i was wrong he was correct me.... - dipti [View Message]
hello female,
i m now 28 years old, and i have one 3 years old baby, i got married in early age, and the married life is so much difficult for me till now, because of early marriage i cant do anything whatever in my mind.... - shekhar [View Message]