You are here: Home > Message Boards > Expecting Parents >  Sex >Sex During the Last Trimester

Sex:Sex During the Last Trimester
2012-11-16
Name: Editor Is it safe to have sex in the last trimester? Which is the best position to have sex in the last trimester? When should sex be avoided?
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2017-08-17
Name: Karthik
Subject:  RE:Sex During the Last Trimester
Always Traditional is Safe n Good. It gives nice pleasure always
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2012-11-17
Name: sexdoctor
Subject:  hi editor
missionary position is the best.go for it
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Expecting Parents
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Sex During the Last Trimester

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Expecting Parents
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Expecting Parents
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:RE:unwanted sex is not a new word in india
Are u still meeting
him??... - Kiran [View Message]
RE:unwanted sex is not a new word in india
Same thing happened.. 2 yrs back in my best frnds wding.function ...evn i am mrd..still meeting with him... - Neha [View Message]
how to avoid pregnany after unwanted relation
am married having son recently i involve with my friend and he use condom but at reaching climax it burst inside my vaggina and it drenched with his cumm.

am sure if i not get protection or try some method i will get pregnant
plese suggest me how to skip pregnancy safely without much lenghty procedure

2 . my vagiina get injured and swelled ... - latika [View Message]
RE:how to avoid pregnany after unwanted relation
hi..latika
...i am.29..mrd.with a daughter. nwdys..it is imossible to resist unwntd sx and i also involved.with my coleague .he nvr use cndom alwys cm inside last year he got me prgnent but i abort it secretly my hubby is totaly anware.about all this..i dont wnt to cheat my hubby..but aftr giving birth my sxal drive increased..and i lost control when my lvr props... - Mrs ankita [View Message]
Hi..Priyanka ...hv u enjoyed ?? Did he cm inside ??? Same thing happened to me..and nw i am addicted.. ... - Kiran [View Message]
RE:unwanted sex is not a new word in india
hi kiran
i was alone in my home that day. he got jackpot that a married decent lady his employee is with him. he shamelessly pull my skirt string and it half fell down and rest tugged on my panty waist band
he was in grey old dirty underwear which bulgge very big and i feel very shy even cry when he pull down my full skirt on floor, i hide my panty with my both... - mrs priyanka [View Message]
hi..priyanka..i am 30 and mother of 7yr old son..my sons math teacher who is 45 comes in afternoon for teaching my sons...and other students too.....at that tym am working in kitchen..I had given a room to him for tuitions....I had seee many times he watching me secretly my back crack ,thighs cleavage....unfortunately on my child bday he finally get me on bed...he fk me wh... - Kiran [View Message]