---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Babies >  Health Issues >Home remedies for cold/running nose
Start a new Topic

Search a question

Health Issues:Home remedies for cold/running nose
2007-09-17
Name: MG
Hi Moms,
Just wanted to know, what all you do if your babies show intial symptoms of cold.
What i do sometimes -
1. Boil big-elaichi in his water
2. Mix a hint of kesar in his milk.
3. At night, rub vicks at his back.
anything you want to add to this list.
Thanks,
MG

2007-12-03
Name: ANJU
Subject:  CONTINUOUS RUNNING NOSE
MY 2 YEAR OLD SON IS HAVING RUNNING NOSE MORE THAN 2 MONTHS. A GREENISH PHLEM. CAN U SUGGEST ME A HOME REMEDY FOR THIS PROBLEM. I HAVE ALREADY TAKEN HIM TO THE DOCTOR AND HIS MEDCINES ARE OVER. HE COUGH ONLY AT NITE DURING JIS SLEEP.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2007-12-03
Name: ANJU
Subject:  CONTINUOUS RUNNING NOSE
MY 2 YEAR OLD SON IS HAVING RUNNING NOSE MORE THAN 2 MONTHS. A GREENISH PHLEM. CAN U SUGGEST ME A HOME REMEDY FOR THIS PROBLEM. I HAVE ALREADY TAKEN HIM TO THE DOCTOR AND HIS MEDCINES ARE OVER. HE COUGH ONLY AT NITE DURING JIS SLEEP.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2007-09-25
Name: jyotirmayee hemmady
Subject:  How to give steam to infant
Hi MG,
You can give steam to an infant using a veporiser available at any local chemist.Its a special vaporiser as the steam comes out of the side and you can easily sit the baby on your lap and give steeam...its non messy and very convenient and portable.. The name of this product is YAAHHOOO VAPORISER manufactured by Cracent plastics,mumbai.Cost Rs.230/- its worth every rupee.

2007-09-19
Name: nidhi
Subject:  hi
I take a big kadai n boil water and bring her cloe to it and blow the steam be very careful else i start the shower and seat with her in steam bathroom.I used to do since he was 12 mnths old

2007-09-18
Name: nidhi
Subject:  reply
I normally do is give steam to my daughter and whn feeding milk i add kesar.Cold goes in 2 days forsure.

2007-09-18
Name: MG
Subject:  How to give steam?
Hi Nidhi,
How old is your baby? I wanted to know how to give steam to a small baby..
MG
Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Parents of Babies
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Home remedies for cold/running nose

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Is olive oil making my 1 month baby darker?
Hey try using himalaya products.I have seen them show the best effects on babies.The odour,the smoothness everything is very soothing.... - sal [View Message]
RE:Loose motion in teething
Hi Saxena,
So can you say what you have done to solve the issue and it will be better you find some solution which would be useful for you and there will not be any problem to you also and i wish you would do that also.... - Sana [View Message]
RE:Watery eyes
Hi Zabin,
So did you know the reason behind that because many people would also know about that also and what did the doctor also suggested also then it would be better if share even the medicine also.... - Barbie [View Message]
Hi Sneha.
Are you sure that by using olive oil only baby skin is getting darker and if possible you have to confirm that with the doctor and use any other oils what would doctor suggest to use for baby also.... - Florida [View Message]
whatever product you use for your baby,its better if you use with doctor's advise.So it is always better to consult a pediatricain in case of infants choice.Also before using a product make sure he/she is not allergic to the product that is being used. So be careful while doing this.... - lucy [View Message]
RE:OVERDOSE - METACIN & MEFTAL P
Hi Ramesh,
So can you say what would be the medicine you have taken can you say about that also because medicine is not taken so repeatedly with out any doctor consultation also so i hope you would take that after consulting to doctor only.... - Manah [View Message]
RE:Best soap for babies
Hi Sri,
There were many baby products available in the market and you can use them also so you can chose either herbal or any product which would you like to use also.I wish you would share what you have done also.... - Barbie [View Message]

New Year's Resolution for Better Self Video..