You are here: Home > Message Boards > Love >  Love Stories >online dating
Love  Discussion Forum

Love Stories:online dating
2012-12-21
Name: ria how safe is Online Dating in India??
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2016-11-29
Name: kalpana
Subject:  RE:online dating
hello ria,
every people has different choices, you cant think and control on front person thinking ability, so its to much risky for online dating for girl, so avoid online dating when its turn to meeting.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-11-29
Name: shrirang
hello ria,
as per my view this dating sides are risky, because you never know who is front person and whome chatting with you, and for what purpose you are doing online chatting.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-11-29
Name: kumar
hello ria,
i m not going for online dating, my most of friends experienced online dating, and they force me for the same thing, but i m afraid for this thing so i m confuse for this thing.

2016-11-29
Name: jeevan
hello ria,
you can go for online dating but be careful, you should not share your email id and phone number with anyone, with the person you going on date, so be careful, and inform some of your friend that you are going on date.

2016-11-29
Name: rahul
hello ria,
are you enjoy your online dating or not? are you going for dating? hows it was because i never enjoyed and never gone for dating, so i also want to experienced online dating.

2016-11-29
Name: ritu
hello ria,
in online dating do everything in safe way, then you will never face any problem in online dating, and you enjoy a lot dating also, some guys or girls expert in online dating and they enjoy it a lot.

2016-11-29
Name: mukund
hello ria,
online dating is not safe at all, its depend upon the every single person if this person is comfortable for online dating, then you can go ahead, but see your comfort zone also.

2016-11-29
Name: rani
hello ria,
its all depend on luck for online dating, depend on your choices and how you both want to take forward with this relationship, but be safe and enjoy you both online dating.

2016-11-29
Name: prachi
hello ria,
dont go for online dating, its not safe at all, and if you want to go for online dating, tell at home that you are going to meet someone also tell address to one of your friend too.

2016-11-29
Name: kavita
hello ria,
dont go for online dating, keep communication is online only, there is no compulsion to meet person to know better her or him, its 90 percent risky, and so many people suffer from that already.

2016-08-11
Name: ganesh
hi
when u r going for online dating never ever disclose urself which part of country or ur mobile no and create a mail id and enjoy do not think
ganeshvast7 at gmail com

2016-03-04
Name: AA
I guess it depends on luck. It is same every where . Depends on your instinct and how you wanna take it forward,
Be safe and enjoy dating.

2013-11-17
Name: Jay
Subject:  Depends
It entirely depends on the person and his intensions with whom you are dating with..
Go for a well educated guy... May be safe..

2013-06-24
Name: madan
Subject:  online dating
hi ria i think online dating is not safe in india, becz in online dating someone stole ur privacy. so i m opinion this is ur choice that how u maintain ur online dating, select person with ur understanding, and dont open ur privacy. best of luck for online dating

2016-02-17
Name: sai
Subject:  hi
not only in india but online dating anywhere in the world is not safe. it depends on person to whom u r dating with. it is better to not share any personal information.
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2013-05-30
Name: HORNYSUBBU
Subject:  ONLINE DATING
HI..

ITS 100% TOTALLY SAFE..IF U DO IN CORRECT WAY....

FOR MORE..PL REPLY ME

2013-02-14
Name: pruthvi
Subject:  hi
hi.....Ria

2013-01-29
Name: aman
Subject:  friendship
HI. Ria,how u doing. Iam aman from new delhi. India. Iam 28 years old. Iam searching for a friend. I have my own bydsuness. What u do? & where r u from? Take care

2013-01-11
Name: ria
Subject:  @friend
thanx...!!!

2013-11-18
Name: HORNYSUBBU
Subject:  HI..GOOD EXPERIENCE
Hi Ria..as i told u earlier that if u do everything in safe way..u wil nevr get any prob..as me doing..and i enjy lot by doing online dating...me having exp in online dating with all types of females rit frm young age girls to old aged women...
Msg Objection   Go to Top
Pages >>  1  2 

All tips on Love
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
online dating

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :
online dating

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :
online dating

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:My Love Life
hi..frnd..ap ki ye prb bahut common hi..aur ye sab hota rhta hi..bt isk lye paresan hone ki jaroorat nhi hi..sb thk ho jayega...dnt wrry..for mor..ap muje msg kar skte ho... - hornysubbu [View Message]
RE:husbands behave experiences from married women
hello female,
there is no need to take different views from married women every women face different situation, with her partner, so you should be experience your life and with your partner share experience.... - dhiraj [View Message]
hello female,
now i read your post, and what is your age, you didnt mention in post, so if you want hows husband behaviour with wife after marriage, so every women have different persnality of husband, you cant judge.... - pranoti [View Message]
hello female,
you cant judge the other married women experience and cant judge the situation of any other women, so you should get marry soon and face the married life with lots of happiness.... - nirmala [View Message]
hello female,
you cant assume anyone nature, and not every time you judge only husband nature, most of the times, husband nature is depend upon the wife behaviour and nature, so you should noticed that also.... - pramil [View Message]
hello female friend,
i m married since 5 years, and my husband is so much caring towards me, he support me in each and every things, also when i was right, he appreciate me, and when i was wrong he was correct me.... - dipti [View Message]
hello female,
i m now 28 years old, and i have one 3 years old baby, i got married in early age, and the married life is so much difficult for me till now, because of early marriage i cant do anything whatever in my mind.... - shekhar [View Message]