You are here: Home > Message Boards > Planning a Baby >  Adoption >ADOPTING A BABY
Planning a Baby  Discussion Forum

Adoption:ADOPTING A BABY
2012-08-06
Name: chandrakant patel we are looking for a adopting a child preferably less than 6 months,no gender bias whether male or a female,as we are married since 8 years without kid due to some mediacl problem. Kindly help us for getting a child adopted.
CHANDRAKANT L PATEL

Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2017-07-22
Name: dilip
Subject:  RE:ADOPTING A BABY
hello chandrakant,
you done the best job like you give happiness to one kid, and these kids bring happiness in your life its great thing, and its legally lengthy process, you should start try soon.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-07-22
Name: naresh
hello chandrakant,
you should take care of these process, and also adopt the kids from adoption center only, and the government recognized agencies only, the adoption process is slow and safer.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-07-22
Name: latika
hello chandrakant,
you had posted this post long time back, so now what is your current situation, and now hows your baby, and take care of this kids in very well manner, give baby highly education make good human being.

2017-07-22
Name: tenali
hello chandrakant,
its really good thing that you want to adopt baby and there is no difference in male and female, but keep in mind that you can contact government recognized adoption centers.

2017-02-13
Name: salma
hello chadrakant,
you can contact government recognized adoption centers, and take care of things, for safe adoption go through legal formalities only, it will helpful in future.

2017-02-13
Name: purva
hello chandrakant,
which type medical problem you couple face, are you sure your problem will not be solve by any treatment, why dont you go through test tube baby, or you can take chance of surrogacy.

2017-02-13
Name: kimya
hello chadrakant,
you can contact to any adoption center near by your area or in city, you will get proper information form adoption center only, and its legally lengthy process, so you should start try soon.

2017-02-13
Name: upeksha
hello chadrakant,
you had posted this post long time back, so now what is your current situation, are you adopt baby or not, and what medical issue you was face you didnt share that time, so can you share now.

2017-02-13
Name: prajakata
hello chadrakant,
its really good thing that you think about adoption of child,and its doesnt matter whether its girl or boy, so you will give one child new life, and make life happening of that kid.

2016-10-02
Name: krish
hey chandrakant good to know that your are going for adoption and giving a new life to an orphan. You can contact the adoption center for the same and get the desired information. Wish you best for your as well as the childs future.

2016-06-28
Name: Govinda Sharma
Hi, we are ayurveda doctor couples from mangalore looking to adopt a baby . we are from mangalore, karnataka

2016-07-13
Name: Ivy
Subject:  RE:RE:ADOPTING A BABY
Are you still looking to adopt. If yes i am planning to give my baby for adoption. MY DUE date is next month august. I am a single working woman.
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-03-03
Name: Saini
Contact an adoption centre and they should be able to help you in this case they have good facility. You are doing a nice job and i wish you and your family a healthy life ahead.

2013-06-21
Name: Tanu
Subject:  I want to adopt baby
Hi suhail
Hum aapko contact kar rhe hai
But jo number aapne display kiya hai
Woh mil nhi rha
Plz koi alternate number dijiye
We r ready to adopt
Plz contact us

2013-06-19
Name: Ani
Subject:  Adoption
I am willing to adopt a Baby Boy below one year. I got married in 1996 and dont have my own baby. Please advise.

2016-02-16
Name: seema
Subject:  hi
so u must have completed 20 years of your marriage so then i would advice u must adopt a grown up boy because it wiil be greater for his future. u will be old when he must be doing his education only so there will not be any helpinng hand to do so. but if u adopt a grown up boy he will help u in ur oldage.

2013-06-20
Name: Reena
Subject:  Legal adoption
Hi please contact a government recognised adoption agency in your area to adopt a baby legally. Please do not contact anybody through this forum. ...best of luck.

2012-11-05
Name: Sonia
Subject:  Safe Adoption
For safe adoptive parents should go through the procedure prescribed by the government recognized adoption agencies so that the adoption process is faster and safer.

2012-09-19
Name: Rev Neba
Subject:  More info on adoption
I am Rev Neba on behalf of the Presbyterian Church in Cameroon PCC Nkwen Bamenda North West Province of Cameroon.The church have been granted adoption agency and orphanage for a while now due to help they have been offering to some orphan children who lost their homes and parents in a fight between two tribes.We have been visited several times by social workers and have been issued a license to carry out adoption and place these children up for adoption to loving and caring homes willing to adopt an infant.The church now has a license decreed by the Ministry of Socials Affairs in our locality to carry out both local and international adoption.Please Sir/Mme,kindly consider and share the pain with these children as if you were suffering too.We are inviting all adotion parents to come and visit us.Any advice or contribution you put will really count.

We are also interested going in parthnaship with any foreign agency that is interested in us and can help us place these children in our care.We don' t have any experience yet and think that working with any foreign agency can be a better chance for us to gain a lot of knowledge and experience.Sorry if we boarder you with our problems.We await your kind respond and contribution.A million thanks for reading and responding.Thanks again for the kind time consideration.Wish you the best and luck.Stay blessed in the Lord.Yours sincerely.

Rev .N. Akongnwi

2012-09-12
Name: Chetna
Subject:  Regarding Adoption
Dear MR. Prasad,
Please help us in adopting baby girl as mentioned by you in above post.
Pages >>  1  2 

All tips on Planning a Baby
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
ADOPTING A BABY

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Planning a Baby
& Answers to Topic :
ADOPTING A BABY

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Planning a Baby
& Answers to Topic :
ADOPTING A BABY

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:eligibility criterion for blind parent
You must quickly get in touch with an adoption agency in your area to know the eligibility criteria for adoption. ... - Meera [View Message]
eligibility criterion for blind parent
My sister is 29, blind and unmarried. She wants to adopt a baby girl. Does she eligible to adopt? Plz answer ... - Sruthi Rajanala [View Message]
RE:Boy baby for adoption
Hi I am interested. lets talk further...if you want reply me.... - abc [View Message]
RE:willing to adopt a baby

Mom cant's keep her baby and is looking adoption as an option
This birthmother would like to place her baby with a young, active, Christian couple or a single parent. She says that she wants her baby to be loved and cared for as much as possible. This birthmother would like a private adoption mother is interested in placing her baby with a fun-loving family o... - Jesse [View Message]
Boy baby for adoption
Hello I am Indian based in the United state When I became the ‘birth mother’ I was dating a really cool guy. I had just graduated from high school and started college, and he was finishing high school. I found out I was pregnant pretty soon after we began our relationship. We waited to tell our parents because I did not want to be forced to have an abortion after few m... - Jennifer Slisa [View Message]
RE:want 2 adopt a girl child-
Hey dear this is really good to see that you guys are planing to adopt a child and one thing is for sure that you should always go a reputed orphanage as nowadays this is a business and they will tell you all sorts of things which are illegal and should not go with them.... - Anita [View Message]
RE:want 2 adopt a girl child-
Hi dear this is really sad to see that you are still not blessed with a child how many years you are been married if you can reply so that i can guide you in this matter and will surely be a great help for you as well, all the best dear for your future.... - Anaida [View Message]