You are here: Home > Message Boards > Love >  Love Stories >wat is the reason
Love  Discussion Forum

Love Stories:wat is the reason
2012-11-21
Name: mira hi you all! i have seen people sharing thier personal problem on this board... i thin its really good... i am in a serious relationship and very much in luv... bt these days my BF gets very irritated with me i donno wat is the reason..
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2016-11-29
Name: hira
Subject:  RE:wat is the reason
hello mira,
your boyfriend try to ditch you or some other girl enter in his life, and thats why he tries to avoiding you, and if your always follow her again and again he got irrited on you, but be positive always.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-11-29
Name: piyush
hello mira,
in most cases boyfriend attached with you so much and thats why he remove all work frustration on you, so keep some patience and stay calm, situation will be change soon.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-11-29
Name: jeevan
hello mira,
dont worry and its a part of life, every men are same, and they behave like women in same way, dont interfare in his life so much, give him some space, he will be feel better.

2016-11-29
Name: kiran
hello mira,
give some time to him, let him be free, dont interact with him for some time, and see result after this, so better you dont keep any contact with you, and he came back to you he is all yours only.

2016-11-29
Name: tanu
hello mira,
then its very well hint by him to you, clrely shown that he has an second affair with other girl, so may be you should maintain distance from him, so stay happy.

2016-11-29
Name: yogesh
hello mira,
your boyfriend need space from you and that's why he create distance between both of you, so you should know why he behaving like this, so try to understand his point of view.

2016-11-29
Name: aditi
hello mira,
its a very simple logic, may be he want some space and some type freedom from you and thats why he got irrited on you, so give time to him, and give his time to him, afterwards he come back to you.

2016-11-29
Name: sangita
hello mira,
this is the phase of life, so you should face this part of relationship, every man behaves the same, all mens are always taken granted to there partner, and you need to deal with all this.

2016-11-29
Name: lata
hello mira,
you both are in relationship, and if you both are in love with you, so he will understand you and will also tell you why he get irrited, it may be help someone.

2016-11-29
Name: prajakata
hello mira,
you should asked him directely about why he got irrited, so you will not get any questioning in your mind, so you dont worry, you will get your answer soon, and stay calm.

2016-11-29
Name: sinchan
hello mira,
if you gave him extra love and attentions so it will be harmful for you only, and if now he was got less attention from your side, so he got irrited, may be that is cause of your irritation.

2016-11-29
Name: urjita
hello mira
always may be you are made yourself always available for you, and you always gone towards physically, and may be suddenely he saw some changes in you, and thats why he got irrited.

2016-11-29
Name: joginder
hello mira,
may be you are easily available for him, and now a days may be you are not available for him now a days, so thats why he got irrited by you, and try to solve it in calm manner.

2016-11-29
Name: harish
hello mira,
i think he dont like something about you, or you try to hide something from him, and he know that you are hiding something from you, so may be thats why got irrited by you.

2016-11-29
Name: rangila
hello mira,
ask him why he got irrited by you, ask him frankely, so you not being under pressure, and you will get answer from him and you can work on that, and behave as per his liking.

2016-11-29
Name: pinky
hello mira,
its good thing that you are in serious relationship, can you mention here your age, and if you are in age so in that age love is in the air, so if you asked your boyfriend so much questions so thats why may be he got irrited by you.

2016-03-04
Name: Arra
ask why he gets irritated? at least talk to him about your feeling when he is irritated?
if he luvs you, he will understand you and will also tell you the truth

2013-07-15
Name: arun
Subject:  
Probably you have always made yourself easily available to him and may be gone physical. Always be mysterious to men, let the element of mystery always be there. Don' t allow them to touch you or meet very often. Then he will always be behind you.

2013-06-24
Name: madan
Subject:  reason
hi mira, :) when u take attention on some one, so that person irritate, this is nature, there is one way to know reason make far for bf for some days, and know what is problem of him... best of luck

2016-02-17
Name: ruta
Subject:  hi
yes extra attention and lovve can cause diabetes. give him his personal space and see the results. let him enjoy his life and u enjoy urs. then it might get solved. try to understand him and solve his problem without his attention.
Msg Objection   Go to Top
Pages >>  1  2 

All tips on Love
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
wat is the reason

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :
wat is the reason

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :
wat is the reason

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:My Love Life
hi..frnd..ap ki ye prb bahut common hi..aur ye sab hota rhta hi..bt isk lye paresan hone ki jaroorat nhi hi..sb thk ho jayega...dnt wrry..for mor..ap muje msg kar skte ho... - hornysubbu [View Message]
RE:husbands behave experiences from married women
hello female,
there is no need to take different views from married women every women face different situation, with her partner, so you should be experience your life and with your partner share experience.... - dhiraj [View Message]
hello female,
now i read your post, and what is your age, you didnt mention in post, so if you want hows husband behaviour with wife after marriage, so every women have different persnality of husband, you cant judge.... - pranoti [View Message]
hello female,
you cant judge the other married women experience and cant judge the situation of any other women, so you should get marry soon and face the married life with lots of happiness.... - nirmala [View Message]
hello female,
you cant assume anyone nature, and not every time you judge only husband nature, most of the times, husband nature is depend upon the wife behaviour and nature, so you should noticed that also.... - pramil [View Message]
hello female friend,
i m married since 5 years, and my husband is so much caring towards me, he support me in each and every things, also when i was right, he appreciate me, and when i was wrong he was correct me.... - dipti [View Message]
hello female,
i m now 28 years old, and i have one 3 years old baby, i got married in early age, and the married life is so much difficult for me till now, because of early marriage i cant do anything whatever in my mind.... - shekhar [View Message]