You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Teens >  Sex >son's comment
Parents of Teens  Discussion Forum

Sex:son's comment
2015-07-29
Name: female40usa_desi i am a 40 year old married lady with 2 sons..they are 17 n 14 years of age. i usually dont wear very revealing dress but last week it was my b'day so i wore a low hip chiffon n backless choli when v all had family dinner. i didnt wear saree too low but lower than usual..may be 3" below navel. when elder son saw me in it he complimented mom u luk gorgeous...u have awesome figure. he usually says mom u r beautiful only...this is 1st time he complimented fig...so it was a bit awkward. i didnt show it but just blushed n said thanks. i know he meant it as positive compliment only but for us indians when son compliments fig its awkward na? hav other moms had similar exp? how did u handle?
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2017-02-17
Name: harish
Subject:  RE:son's comment
mam, u must be really hot, thats why he commented. ur husband is lucky. just reading the messaging and imagining it is making me hot. blv me son do get sexual feelings for mom. especially if she is sexy. so be careful mam
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-01-19
Name: Rajdeep
You should be proud on yourself as you still have maintained yourself so well that your kids are still admiring your look. And sons sometimes tend to get away in the flow and forget whom they are talking to, but you can relax as they only see you with one eyes and that is as a mom.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-01-19
Name: Nitin
If you’re uncomfortable then you can talk about this with your husband. Maybe he will clarify all your doubts. And I feel that if a guy’s mom is beautiful he will always want to have a wife like her. So at times they tend to admire too much.

2017-01-19
Name: Chanda
Boys will be boys. They just say what they feel. But never mistake this as blurring the lines between the relationships. You are his mom and no matter how old he grows he will always look upon you as he used to when he was a child. Thank You...

2017-01-19
Name: Vijay
I appreciate my mom many times. She is a fitness freak. She takes good care of her in terms of looking good and eating healthy. Whenever she tries a new dress, I am bound to appreciate about her looks. She is completely fine with that.

2017-01-19
Name: Renu
There is nothing wrong in that as son/daughter will always be the same. The fact that he appreciated is not worrying as he had never seen you before in such outfit. The reaction is normal.
Thanks

2017-01-12
Name: harishchandra
whats so awkward in this. he is your son and he commented that you are looking pretty. so what's wrong in this thing? If he likes his mom wearing backless you must keep trying and wearing different outfits to impress him. whts your next plan?

2016-10-03
Name: Rajesh
see dear as you described you must be really looking hot that day but as an advice i would suggest you not to wear deep navel saree in family function as it will affect other people and specially your sons behaviour towards you which you will not like.

2016-07-22
Name: sita
hi,
i can understand to hear such type of words from son is awkward, so dont feel embarrsing just take that comment positively and be free with your son.

2016-07-22
Name: harshika
hi mother,
it was good as well as bad experience for you, but its a common thing dont stretch this too much, compliment is good thing take it in positive way.

2016-07-08
Name: Riya
Hi Person,
So by this you have come to know how is your dressing and more over about your kid how does he speak and thinks.

2016-06-30
Name: Yami
Hi Person,
So now you have to come to know about the dressing which you have chosed because it got reflected from you son only.

2016-06-22
Name: Ram
Hi Person,
So you can decide what to be done because as per my concern no parent has never faced such issues which is would be better option for you to solve the issue.

2016-06-15
Name: Nigam
Hi Mother,
You know what the situation is and it had passed away.Some solution you have chosen to solve it and what would you by finding what does the other mother dealt with their son.

2016-06-08
Name: Rama
Hi Madam,
You have tried from reading it from the forum.And you were happy when some one stared at your navel.Then you are feeling very awkward when your son stares at your navel.

2016-06-02
Name: kaumi
Hi Mother,
So your dressing has in such way then your son got reacted in that manner to you and please do not feel he might have said in an anxiety.Try to forget about that moment from your life.

2016-05-26
Name: Medhha
Hi person,
So then what have you done to solve the issue can you say about that and i think you would take some decision which would not be any problem also and i wish you would do that also i hope so and never take such decisions also.

2016-05-16
Name: Fareed
Hi Mother,
So it was very bad experience to you which you have faced from your son and what have you done after that can you share and i suggest you to forget about that moment also because it is not good one to remember.

2016-05-14
Name: Joe
Hi,
It is not so good to had such experience you have faced because it is rare moment between mother and son and you need to decide what to do because it would be the better thing you forget about the moment only.

2016-05-11
Name: Sweety
Hello Parent,
What would you do now can you say that because your dressing only reflected your son words and you need to be careful while dressing and you got some new idea about you and your son also it happened for your good only.
Pages >>  1  2  3 

All tips on Parents of Teens
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
son's comment

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Teens
& Answers to Topic :
son's comment

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Teens
& Answers to Topic :
son's comment

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:caught daughter
hello anupama,
you are teacher as well as mother while teacher you forgot your responsibility as mother, so you should understand the situation, and try to understand your daughter also, rather scold on her now.... - revti [View Message]
hello anupama,
you should caught them while the time you file complaint against that guy who fk to your daughter, so it will be lesson for that guy, he never again look at your daughter.... - dhiraj [View Message]
hello anupama,
you are teacher then you should learn so many things to your daughter also, while you taking classes, make sure your daughter will not come out from her room, so other boys cant see her.... - resham [View Message]
hello anupama,
now a days kids are get so smart, they have boyfriend and girlfriend, may be your daughter girlfriend is your daughter only, and thats why he was joined classes over you, so he can meet her.... - urvashi [View Message]
hello anupama,
there is lots of problem done with kids, but parents should understand the situation of kids, so if possible for you, you should understand your daughter mind, and no need to scold on her.... - resham [View Message]
hello anupama,
you should teach your daughter about all this things, and what is age of your daughter, and if you hide the xual knowledge from her, she eager to know about all this things.... - riddhi [View Message]
hello anupama,
i thought there is your mistake only, not your daughter mistake, as a mother you should not take care of her, you are not responsible mother, thats why your student fk her at your home.... - rishi [View Message]

Home | Site Map | Privacy Policy | Comments or Suggestions | Indiaparenting News Articles | Contact Us | Advertise with Us | RSS
Copyright (c) 1999 - 2017 India Parenting Pvt. Ltd.