You are here: Home > Message Boards > Expecting Parents >  Sex >for ladies

Sex:for ladies
2012-06-09
Name: vandana Hello am vandana 34 married educated housewife..am tall and advanced....my hubby works outside ....so my life is very boring in every aspects...even in bedroom..my inlaws r strict...so I wnt to ask u ladies how u manage like such conditions
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2016-10-07
Name: payboy
Subject:  RE:for ladies
hey vandana ..i like ur post i 26 yr old boy.i love mature women like u are..i wanna meet .u
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-09-22
Name: N
Its good to enjoy your life in ur own way so Live it like u want and sometime it's required
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-07-14
Name: Roja
Hey Vandana, You can actually download some videos dear, there are also a lot of sex toys available online these days so you can use them and enjoy life alone in your bedroom when your hubby is away.

2016-09-12
Name: Leo lo
Subject:  RE:RE:for ladies
True Roja, but I suggest vandana to look out for a company. With these toys and videos her sexual desires will increase. So Vandana look out for trust worthy guy. I also support the ladies who are against to Vandana posting this qstn openly. But just understand her issue too. It's not easy to control sexual desire.
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-07-08
Name: Pari
Hi Vandana,
So it would be good to have sex but only few people will enjoy that and not all will get satisfied.

2016-09-12
Name: Leo lo
Subject:  RE:RE:for ladies
Appreciate your suggestion and support Pari. Good that you understood her issue.
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-06-30
Name: Spandana
Hi Vandana,
So you are seriously urging for sex but do you think that don't your husband also feels the same what you have also.Then what would you say will you agree.

2016-06-22
Name: Natasha
Hi Vandana,
Not only you many people would face same issue.But you know some ladies has taken some other steps which would be good to them and they are leading their life what would you say for that.

2016-06-15
Name: Nani
Hi Vandana,
As woman it would be hard to keep quite and men can take any decision for that.But it depends on your opinion only if you want you can master bate if not keep calm.

2016-06-09
Name: Naina
Hi Vandana,
Does your in laws would not provide any privacy for you both.Are you getting problem even in your room also.Then you have to move according to them and slowly you must try to make your work done.

2016-06-02
Name: Jersey
Hi Vandana,
It is not so good to post such questions in the site.It may give multiple ideas to people.But on date i think you got an answer for your posting.I hope no one would give any postings in the site.

2016-05-26
Name: Preethi
Hi Vandana,
DO not get hurt by my words i want to ask all the people being a lady how could you post such question in the forum that too so publicly also haven't you think about that before posting the message.

2016-05-17
Name: Kali
Hi vandana,
So you got some doubt and did it got cleared or not what was the issue you have solved and you can you share it would be better you would suggest to others also can you say about that.

2016-05-14
Name: Kittu
Hi Vandana,
Do you an idea what you are thinking about because it is an important issue in your life and you can decide what to do also because it reflects your life only.So think about that once again.

2016-05-12
Name: Gauri
Hello vandana,
Then which way you have chosed to solve the issue which you are facing then only we can help you whether it is right or wrong it would be better if you never put your life in to risk and be happy always.

2016-05-12
Name: Swapna
Hello Vandana,
So what you want to do then can you say because you are facing the problem and it will be bearer and so then it would be you chose the solution and then only you will not have any trouble also for you.

2016-05-10
Name: Vandu
Hello Vandana,
So you are feeling that you were alone in home though people were around you and i would suggest you one thing you can do any work and try to put yourself if busy then only you can forget all these things also.

2016-03-01
Name: sameerpune
Hi I am tall n handsome man from Pune..can we interact more bandana..

2013-04-09
Name: Vipin
Subject:  HI
Hi this is vipin, i thinkg we should meet.

2013-04-03
Name: rohit
Subject:  wanna sex
if u r getting bore u can call me girl,i can give u company.
Pages >>  1  2  3 

All tips on Expecting Parents
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
for ladies

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Expecting Parents
& Answers to Topic :
for ladies

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Expecting Parents
& Answers to Topic :
for ladies

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:RE:my mistake
Hmmm I make poses which relief him he´ s happy but he is getting cheap day by day with me and use cheap words I remember I wear yellow salwr kmeej and he touch my bck and ask me to remove my panty I rushed to toilet and remove my brown panty and give it to him in lunch time I sit on his lap and demands my panty back he frankly told my sweet ur butts R soft I cnt live wit... - lakshita [View Message]
RE:my mistake
Lakshitha, it's a common mistake which may happen to working woman who happen to have close interactions with male friends. U should have stopped him while he started kisses. Anyhow it all happened n better ur hubby shd never comes to know this. And another problem may arise. Most men if got a chance with colleagues thinks it as their lifetime chance. I won't recommend to ... - Smitha Pavi [View Message]
RE:clever daughter knw my secret
we married and spend quality life and our x life is awsum... - veena [View Message]
RE:Shilpi
hi malini aunty i was two three years back incident after that once i was coming back from school i saw mumma and he roam in society garden muma just come from office she was in her mahroon printed office saree thy go upstairs towards flat i call mumma she ask me where are you and i say i am in market and take some time she say she stucked in traffic jam
i shocked th... - shilpi [View Message]
RE:My mother copulate with me
Situation r changing u ... - P Charan [View Message]
RE:Hi Girls
Are you mad and what do you think that girls are some object for you please have some shame and please do not post such thing here and it would be great if you try to find such things on some other sites and not here.... - Anita [View Message]
RE:Hi Girls
Oh my god this is really sad to see such posts and it feels that such people must thought a good lesson and if you will not stop here then i am sure that you will blocked by the admin of this site and your post will also be blocked.... - Anu [View Message]