---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Planning a Baby >  Infertility Solutions >dr sadhana desai, dr firuza parikh ivf
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Planning a Baby  Discussion Forum

Infertility Solutions:dr sadhana desai, dr firuza parikh ivf
2008-04-18
Name: Mona
can anyone pls share their expereices of dr sadhana desai and dr firuza. am confused. has anyone had an ivf with dr sadhana desai, what is their opinion

2011-08-28
Name: Ricky
Subject:  Dr.sadhana desai
You are right Dr.Sadhana is a wonderful lady and yes she did put us at ease.

But she has a useless team of goons calling themselves junior doctors especailly the man doctor whoz her assiatant.

He is rude and blockes you from ever talking to Dr.Desai. He doesnt want you to complain about him to Dr.Desai whether yu write her an email he will pretend Dr.Desai writing and send mail to you.

If you make a telephone call askiung for her the receptionist will block you and put you to another doctor.

If uyou ask her where she can be contacted during day time they refuse to answer.

Her junior doctor is only good for treating cattle in a farm!!

Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2011-04-20
Name: Chennai patient
Subject:  Dr.Sadhana Desai´ staff
Hi.
It' s disgusting! I ahve sent 3emails and made 12 telephone calls in 5days to Dr.Desai trying to talk to her or a jonior doctor.
The useless secretary always ask me to hold on till she checks if my mail has been seen by anybody.
Asks me to call after one hour then she asks me my name againand again and again then she says please send it again.

This continued over one MONTH now and she doies NOT want to let me speak even to any juniuor doctor at the clinic though she claims there is someone othere than Dr.Desai.

Am sure Dr.Desai is a wonderful person but her brainless staff is ruinging her reputation!!

I wantred to know someting about my Myomectomy charges and donor IVF chages before i make a trip to Mumbai.

PLEASE IF ANYONE SEE MY MAIL INFORM THE GOOD DOCTOR TO EMPLOY A RECEPTIONIST WITH FEW BRAIN CELLS. AS WE ALL WANT TREATMENT FROM HER.

My contact: breakfastpunch0 yahu
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2009-01-03
Name: cmc
Subject:  Sadhna Desai
We are trying with Sadhna Desai, Gamdevi,near Gamdevi Polce station, Mumbai.Great doctor, caring.I guess one of the best in Mumbai.

2008-06-24
Name: Dhanu
Subject:  Dr Sadhana Desai
Dear Mona,

One of my friends had PCOD, took treatment from Dr Sadhana Desai, and having wonderful twin girls :))
According to my friend, Dr Sadhana is a nice and caring doctor, puts you at ease and tries to relax you about the treatment. She is very happy with the Doc.
Wish you all the best !!
Dhanu

2008-06-25
Name: Usha
Subject:  Dr Sadhana Desai
May I know where is the Dactor Sadana Desai located. I am from pune
usha
Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Planning a Baby
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
dr sadhana desai, dr firuza parikh ivf

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:donor egg in india
Hello Ninu,
You can go for the infertility banks there you can get the information about all the donors and you can get the donor of the specified requirement and you problem will be solved also.I wish you would get the donor.... - Mishri [View Message]
RE:urgently need sperm donors in bangalore
Hello Rachana,
Then what have you done kumani can you share about that because you had posted this message past years ago and so far no post from you did you get any donor and do you had children at present can you share.... - Mishri [View Message]
RE:Need sperm donors in bangalore urgently
Hello rahul,
So you have tried in banks and not satisfied for that and you have tried in any other banks also and why don't you speak to any agency or contact to the doctors so that there would be chance of getting the solution.... - Ravina [View Message]
RE:Need sperm donors in bangalore urgently
Hello Rahul,
So can you share in how many ways did you tried for the donor so that there would not be any problem to you also and i wish you will have baby in your life and it might be time taking process but you will get that.... - Naveena [View Message]
RE:Prashanth hospital
Hello Kalaivani,
So you were satisfied with the results you got from the hospital that is so good to hear can you share how was the process involves in that hospital can you share if it is possible also.It might be helpful for all people.... - Mishri [View Message]
RE:Conceiving after TB treatment
Hello Shwetha,
It would be better you can consult to the same doctor so that your problem will be solved and you can clarify with all the doubts which you had so that there would not be any problem to you also.... - Megha [View Message]
RE:Infertility solutions
Hello Trisha,
So why dont you consult to the doctor so that they will help you with the solution and before consulting to the doctor it would be better you find about them then only your problem will be solved also.... - Mishra [View Message]

Learn to say no-funny Video