• Hyderabad
  • Ghaziabad
  • Chandigarh
  • Ahmedabad
  • Kolkata
  • Chennai
  • Coimbatore
  • Jaipur
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Expecting Parents >  Due Date Club April 2007 >placenta posterior and grade 0 lowlyin
Please do not give any personal information or money to anyone advertising anything on these boards. We do not endorse or support any of these claims or advertisements. To report abuse, click here.
  Due Date Club April 2007: placenta posterior and grade 0 lowlyin
Name: saradha
Date: 2006-12-11
hi all

I went to my Gynao yesterday for regular monthly check up. she tested me and said everything is fine. Doctor alos went thru my scan report and said babys growth is fine.

and i was so happy when i found my weight to become 50 kgs (from 47 last month) and BP has also increased to 110/70 which the doctor said was normal for my age, height and weight.

The only worrying factor was the scan report said:

Placenta POSTERIOR
grade 0 LOWLYING

if its lowlying even for the next few months, then surely i may have to go in for C-Section.

i am so scared after hearing the same. as i always wished for normal delivery. she said still the options are not ruled out. but i am worried.

can anyone suggest me what is the solution for this? till date i have not been told to do any exercises also.i am completing 23 weeks by this wednesday.

(btw, VK - i have replied to ur 9th dec msg today below ur msg - pls check the same)

actually one side i am very enthu afetr seeing the baby movements in the scan. on the other hand this one factor is really bothering me a lot. i am not able to concenterate on my official work effectively.

pls help me friends.

cheers
saradha

Name: archie
Subject:  comment
Date: 2006-12-11
there is time for placneta to move upward. should it remain low lying around or after 34 weeks then C-section is the only way. Otherwise you are still open for vaginal birth.
Archie
Reply to Original Message   Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

Name: saradha
Subject:  thanx archie
Date: 2006-12-12
dear archie

thanx dear. ur reply was bit boosting to you. i was really pondering over this matter right from the time i came from doctor's place.

as initially i had vaginal bleeding i am neither doing any major work nor doing any exercises.

however i have heard old wives saying that " only if you do more work - u can have a normal delivery" - so that made become little more panic.

ok - now after reading ur reply, i think i can keep my fingers crossed till completion of 34 weeks.

cheers
saradha

Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Expecting Parents
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
placenta posterior and grade 0 lowlyin

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
Hello
Hello ,
I can understand you very well , before going to far .
Where are you from , so i can see what to do about it ... - richard [View Message]
Post-Delivery care
HI All,
Need some help,
what all care has to b taken post delivery for mother 7child?
Like what all acre about food to b eaten/ not to b eat..
i know one that the mother shud not put her hands in cold water or step outof the home for 40 days as the muscels bcum weak & need time to come back to normal..
what all food shud b taken if ur Breastfe... - ravs [View Message]
Sleep thru the night
Hello All,
Are your babies sleeping thru the night? Mine wakes up every 2 hours making me so sleepless.
Sumana... - Sumana [View Message]
for VK, roll-over
Hi VK,
remember me? i' m from feb due club. i posted msg there regarding, my baby didnt roll-over till 6 months. know wat? he rolled-over at almost 7 months! after mastering the skill of seating unsupported! Our Dr and we thought that he' ll skip it all together, but he surprised us. hope, your baby started rolling over by now. if not, dont worry. and, dont get tense... - patient mom [View Message]
Congratulations,
Hello catch_sb,
Congratulations. Sorry did not hit the board from then. Started working back 3 months ago and got busy. How are you and the baby doing?
Sumana... - sumana [View Message]
Poppy seater
When should the ideal age to make baby sit on the potty seater? my baby is 4.5 months old... - Kushals mom [View Message]
Anyone on April 6
Hi there,

Little Aadi was born on April 6. Anyone out there sharing his b' day?

Regards,
Shilpa... - SS [View Message]

How to get pin straight hair Video