---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Expecting Parents >  Due Date Club February 2006 >Eating Mango pickle is dangerous
Start a new Topic

Search a question

Due Date Club February 2006:Eating Mango pickle is dangerous
2005-09-01
Name: Ja
Hi,

Just want to know if having mango pickle everyday 2 times(like 1 spoon)is dangerous for the baby......please let me know.

I heard some one saying that we should not eat mango pickle during pregnency.

Please reply....

Ja

2016-05-18
Name: Charmi
Subject:  RE:Eating Mango pickle is dangerous
Hello ja,
Then you have posted this one past years ago and can you say had you taken the mango pickle or not can you say that and what would be the suggestion you are going to give for the people also regarding that.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-05-13
Name: Megha
Hi Ja,
So you want to know whether mango pickle is good to take or not then it would be better you can ask your parents or in laws and then only you will get some clarity on that and there would not be any trouble to you also.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-05-11
Name: Jack
Hello Ja,
I think mango pickle is good for health but excess is not supposed to take because it contains mustard powder in it and then you have to think about that also so better try to avoid for some days and take healthy food.

2005-09-03
Name: shilpi
Subject:  Mood Swings
Its said that eating mangoes usually provides a lot of heat to your body, maybe thats why u are having doubts. Nevertheless nobody has told me not to have raw mangoes or pickles. And I guess as long as you don't have it in excess its fine - because pickles will be very oily and salty - both if had in excess may not be good for you.
Hope this helps.
Shilpi

2005-09-03
Name: shilpi
Subject:  Mood Swings

2005-09-02
Name: Sonu
Subject:  I don't think soooo
Hi!
I don't think so. Infcat I have heard women craving for raw mangoes during their pregnancy.

2005-09-02
Name: smita
Subject:  mango pickles
no eating mango pickles is not dangerous

All tips on Expecting Parents
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Eating Mango pickle is dangerous

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Eating Mango pickle is dangerous
Hello ja,
Then you have posted this one past years ago and can you say had you taken the mango pickle or not can you say that and what would be the suggestion you are going to give for the people also regarding that.... - Charmi [View Message]
Hi Ja,
So you want to know whether mango pickle is good to take or not then it would be better you can ask your parents or in laws and then only you will get some clarity on that and there would not be any trouble to you also.... - Megha [View Message]
Hello Ja,
I think mango pickle is good for health but excess is not supposed to take because it contains mustard powder in it and then you have to think about that also so better try to avoid for some days and take healthy food.... - Jack [View Message]
Father of a Downsyndrome Kid
To be a father itself is a daunting task and all the time when your wife is pregnant the only think you pray always is a healthy kid. Me and my wife always pray day night to have a healthy kid but i think god has some other plan for both of us.The kid was downsyndrome kid and when you suddenly hear that word and listen to the doctors you feel really discouraged.Wife never ... - dad of a kid [View Message]
please suggest
my daughter is 21 months old.i have breast fed her upto 1 year.same time i used to bottle feed her also.but now she is not ready to leave bottle.she drinks juices,water all in glass but if i give milk she refuses and cries till i give her bottle.i have tried diff means such as using diff colour of glass using straws...but all in vain.please suggest me how do i make her sto... - ramya [View Message]
Weaning!
Hi! I am trying to wean off my baby but I am just not able to do so. I tried applying neem oil but he still refuses to leave.. What else should I do?... - Radhika [View Message]
Due Date Club February 2006
So you are due on February 2006! Congratulations! Hop on board and discuss your feelings, dreams and apprehensions with other parents and parents-to-be who know exactly what you are going through. ... - Editor [View Message]

Don'ts of Valentine's Day Video..