• Hyderabad
  • Ghaziabad
  • Chandigarh
  • Ahmedabad
  • Kolkata
  • Chennai
  • Coimbatore
  • Jaipur
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Expecting Parents >  Due Date Club February 2006 >Eating Mango pickle is dangerous
Please do not give any personal information or money to anyone advertising anything on these boards. We do not endorse or support any of these claims or advertisements. To report abuse, click here.
  Due Date Club February 2006: Eating Mango pickle is dangerous
Name: Ja
Date: 2005-09-01
Hi,

Just want to know if having mango pickle everyday 2 times(like 1 spoon)is dangerous for the baby......please let me know.

I heard some one saying that we should not eat mango pickle during pregnency.

Please reply....

Ja
Name: shilpi
Subject:  Mood Swings
Date: 2005-09-03
Its said that eating mangoes usually provides a lot of heat to your body, maybe thats why u are having doubts. Nevertheless nobody has told me not to have raw mangoes or pickles. And I guess as long as you don't have it in excess its fine - because pickles will be very oily and salty - both if had in excess may not be good for you.
Hope this helps.
Shilpi
Reply to Original Message   Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

Name: shilpi
Subject:  Mood Swings
Date: 2005-09-03

Name: Sonu
Subject:  I don't think soooo
Date: 2005-09-02
Hi!
I don't think so. Infcat I have heard women craving for raw mangoes during their pregnancy.

Name: smita
Subject:  mango pickles
Date: 2005-09-02
no eating mango pickles is not dangerous

All tips on Expecting Parents
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Eating Mango pickle is dangerous

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
Father of a Downsyndrome Kid
To be a father itself is a daunting task and all the time when your wife is pregnant the only think you pray always is a healthy kid. Me and my wife always pray day night to have a healthy kid but i think god has some other plan for both of us.The kid was downsyndrome kid and when you suddenly hear that word and listen to the doctors you feel really discouraged.Wife never ... - dad of a kid [View Message]
please suggest
my daughter is 21 months old.i have breast fed her upto 1 year.same time i used to bottle feed her also.but now she is not ready to leave bottle.she drinks juices,water all in glass but if i give milk she refuses and cries till i give her bottle.i have tried diff means such as using diff colour of glass using straws...but all in vain.please suggest me how do i make her sto... - ramya [View Message]
Weaning!
Hi! I am trying to wean off my baby but I am just not able to do so. I tried applying neem oil but he still refuses to leave.. What else should I do?... - Radhika [View Message]
Due Date Club February 2006
So you are due on February 2006! Congratulations! Hop on board and discuss your feelings, dreams and apprehensions with other parents and parents-to-be who know exactly what you are going through. ... - Editor [View Message]
for hetal....
thanks hetal for replying back here is is eating schedule..
he basically has a half glass of milk in the morning previously he wuld have half a weet bix now he just doesnt want it. then he has one fruit by 10 am... lunch by 12.30 has half roti with dal and a bit of yogurt and then has half a glass of milk by 3.30 and then dinner by 6.30 some rice and vege jst a handf... - jahnvi [View Message]
hi
hi. how r u?? u r right abt feb 06 board. mi mail id is asha.0910atgmail dot com write there.... - asha [View Message]
Vote for my daughter - Nainika
Hi all,

First of all, HAPPY NEW YEAR to all of U.

I have logged on after a long interval. All of u remember me or have forgotten. As i had earlier informed, my baby girl was born on 25th Jan., 2006.

I have posted her photograph for the Baby Photo contest. Her name is Nainika (Contestant no. 45, jan.wk 3a-2007). Please vote for her.Pooja [View Message]

How the body works - Hearing Video