You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Babies >  Breastfeeding >Need breastmilk for my baby in Chennai

Breastfeeding:Need breastmilk for my baby in Chennai
2015-10-21
Name: Divya Div Hi, Need breast milk fresh or frozen for my baby in Chennai. I will take care of transport or even the money. Pls reply if interested
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2017-08-02
Name: kanaiya
Subject:  RE:Need breastmilk for my baby in Chennai
hello divya,
i heard there are going to start breastfeeding bank in somewhere i dont recollect exactly where it is, but its visible, and i wish like that breastfeeding bank can available every where.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-08-02
Name: shubhada
hello divya,
we try to understand your problem but it would be better to giving your breastfeeding to your baby, in other source you should be very careful, and need to worry every time, so think on that also.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-08-02
Name: chitra
hello divya,
i m not sure if a service for this available or not but if you know any new mother who can produce extra milk you can take advice from her, and you can implement on yourself try once.

2017-08-02
Name: jigar
hello divya,
you should take suggestion from your doctor and after only buying outside milk for your baby, and also ask your query about generate milk in you, so its best way to keep baby healthy.

2016-10-10
Name: Leena
Hi Divya, talk to your doctor rather than buying milk they will suggest you with options on how to generate milk in you. This will always be one of the best ways to keep your baby healthy.

2016-08-27
Name: Hardika
I hope you find the needed help here as breast milk is very important for the baby for the 1st 6 months as it is the only source of everything they need. Try your best to find a milk donor for your baby.

2016-08-19
Name: Ritika
There are many women who donate their milk to help others so that the lives so many babies are saved. Some women lactate for more than a year and they lactate enough to feed a hungry baby. You can contact such people.

2016-08-18
Name: NN
You should visit your nearest hospital were babies are delivered and Ask them the alternative for breast milk or a place where you can buy or order it for your baby. They might have a idea about it and would be able to help.

2016-08-18
Name: Hiti
You should search online if there are any agencies or any other thing that provides these services but you can search online or ask some doctors around about it. You might get an answer from the doctors as they have such knowledge.

2016-08-18
Name: Hardika
I am not sure if a service for this available or not but if you know any new mother who is producing extra milk you can ask her for help as like in some people the production of milk is less, in some people is more than the baby needs.

2016-04-27
Name: Mrunali
Hello Divya,
So you are trying for milk for your baby then it would be better you can try in milk banks because many people are getting milk from milk banks and people are donating it also.So try from there your problem will be solved.

2016-04-07
Name: No Name
hi divya,
it would be better you just try near by milk banks because they will store milk for the children.If not you can consult the doctor they would give some solutions for your baby.I wish your trouble will solve as early as possible.

2016-04-06
Name: Michal
Hi Anu,
I can understand your problem but you need to be very careful regarding the milk because you are going to feed the milk of unknown people so you just take the test of the milk and feed it your baby.

2016-04-05
Name: Anu
Hello Divya Div,
I can understand your problem but it would be better giving milk of unknown people you need to go test of sample because you need to be very careful about the health of the baby.And try to feed packet milk if possible by consulting the doctor.

2016-04-05
Name: Triveni
Hello Divya Div,
It is better you search in the milk banks which will help you a lot and you contact the doctors because some woman will have lactating of milk at any age and they may help you a lot.So i wish you must get milk as soon as possible.

2016-01-23
Name: siddhi
Subject:  hi
there are milk banks contact the milk banks nearer to you. they will provide you with the milk. and ask if any woman nearer to you is ready to donate her breast milk to ur baby. good luck

2015-11-14
Name: Dr.Sneha Thakur
Subject:  An alternate option
I advice you to contact the nearest milk bank, they can provide you with milk for the baby, moreover I request ladies to donate their breasrmilk and encourage others to do the same.

2015-10-26
Name: surya
Subject:  Divya
i heard there are going to start amma breastmilk bank.. where people can donate their brestmil and who in need can get them at free of cost at chennai...you can try that

2015-10-21
Name: Meena
Subject:  Breastmilk Bank
Please contact trushtworthy breastmilk bank in your area rather than asking help from unknown
Pages >>  1 

All tips on Parents of Babies
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Need breastmilk for my baby in Chennai

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Babies
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Babies
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
Breast milk
hello all

If any one wants breast milk for their kids, I can feed the kid directly or express the milk for kids ... - Nishita Rao [View Message]
RE:plz help
hello priti,
you should not take any tablet from now, you should take doctor consultation and after start taking tablets, its not good for your health, also you should take massage for breast regularly.... - yamini [View Message]
RE:plz help
hello priti,
you should take care of your diet, and should follow your diet strictly you should make yourself fit for your kid, your baby is too small it might be effect on your baby health too.... - rajat [View Message]
RE:ADULT BREASTFEEDING
Hi nalini, can you breast to me please.... - abhi19p [View Message]
RE:best breast feeding pumps
hello vinit,
yes you are right the medela mini electric breast pump is helpful to sucktion and its available in market the price start from 9 thousand , you should take it if you suffer from feeding problem.... - minoti [View Message]
hello friend,
the breast feeding is based on supply and demand, the more you breast feed you baby or pump while you are away from your baby and the more milk your breast will be produce so it will good thing.... - rohini [View Message]
hello friend,
the medala brand of electric breast pump is good quality and its easily get in market, its worth for baby and its like directly from breast or is slow drinker, you should enjoy your parenting days.... - archana [View Message]