You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Babies >  Breastfeeding >Electric and Manual pump and feeding se

Breastfeeding:Electric and Manual pump and feeding set
2015-02-02
Name: RM Dear all new moms
I have one manual and one electric breast pump and feeding set.If anybody interested in south delhi.Reply me
product detail
1.Camera brand , manual (Heinz Baby corporation)-only for 450Rs
2.Pigoen brand,Electric (Pigeon corporation)-only for 850Rs.
Thanks

Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2017-01-16
Name: jigar
Subject:  RE:Electric and Manual pump and feeding set
hello RM,
i dont have any idea about the breast pump, and electric pump, and please explain what those are and how it is useful for mother and baby too.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-01-16
Name: varsha
hello friend,
it is very helpful when any new born baby mother is in trouble , this pump can help suck the milk from breast and make relax to mother, and make her relax.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-01-16
Name: archana
hello
its good to hear that now a days so many womens are aware about pump, and you should have information about this pump brand and price too, it is very helpful for new born baby and mother.

2017-01-16
Name: seema
hello RM,
electric pump and and manual pump both are painful, and they help to remove milk from breast to feed baby, so it is really very painful and you should tolerate this pain.

2017-01-16
Name: sangita
hello RM,
how electric pump work, that i dont know, but i m aware about it is painful while remover milk from breast, and manual pump i know, that i seen in hospital many times.

2017-01-16
Name: tanya
hello friend,
i dont know what is all this, i m 25 years age and what is the breast pump and how it works, one time i listen that my mom friend tell her about this ordering from online.

2017-01-16
Name: niraj
hello RM,
i though pigeon is one of the known brand, and electric pump how it works, and that i dont know, and in market there is so many person who is making to use of it.

2016-09-27
Name: Singla
Hi RM, i think Pigeon is one among the known brand in the market and there are a lot of people who are making use of it in the best ways during emergencies. However, take reviews from various people.

2016-09-18
Name: Bineetha
Hi RM, how does this electric pump works. Is it painful while you press it over your part and removing the milk. I am pregnant and was thinking to buy one during emergency purpose. Do reply if possible.

2016-08-23
Name: NN
Why would one need a breast pump? What does it do and how is one supposed to use it? My wife's friend was also talking about ordering one for her sister in law and i just could not understand its need when my wife told me about it.

2016-08-10
Name: Karan
What exactly a manual or a electric breast pump do? My wife has delivered a baby girl last week and we are very happy but she is having great trouble in feeding her and we don't know what to do. Can you post details?

2016-04-19
Name: No Name
Hi every one,
Can any explain what is the reason behind of using breast pumps why would doctor suggest these pumps so that i too can know about that and it would be helpful for the needy people and i will suggest them.

2016-03-23
Name: No Name
Hello RM,
You have posted this message but you did not explained about those pumps you just mentioned rates and can you explain how to use those pumps. So can you explain and what it is exactly and purpose of using it.

2016-03-11
Name: GV
Hello Rm,
Glad to see your message regarding the breast pumps. So how can we contact you for purchasing of those pumps from you. We wish you keep some contact details for us so that we can purchase.

2016-03-10
Name: l
Hi RM,
What are the products you have mentioned can you chose the best one. Why don't you mention how to you use the product. What are the brands you mentioned why don't you give description of the products.

2016-03-10
Name: k
Hello RM,
I do not have idea of all these breast pumps and electric pumps could you please explain what those are and how it is useful. What is the need of using all these pumps does it effect any health who has been using.

2016-03-02
Name: Anu
Its a good news to hear about breast pumps but lots of people are not aware of these pumps, you have detailed about brand and price but can you explain us regarding how it is helpful and what are the benefits we are getting through it.
Thanking you

2016-01-15
Name: angel
Subject:  explain
as you are referring to new moms i am interested to know more about the breast feeding pump. can you provide with information about what it does and how it helpful?

2015-04-22
Name: nk
Subject:  breastvpump
I need pigeon electric breast pump.I stay in gurgaon.

2015-03-26
Name: Rahul
Subject:  Electric breast pump on rent
I need to take on rent an electric breast pump. Please let me know from where can i get one?
Pages >>  1  2 

All tips on Parents of Babies
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Electric and Manual pump and feeding set

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Babies
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Babies
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
Breast milk
hello all

If any one wants breast milk for their kids, I can feed the kid directly or express the milk for kids ... - Nishita Rao [View Message]
RE:plz help
hello priti,
you should not take any tablet from now, you should take doctor consultation and after start taking tablets, its not good for your health, also you should take massage for breast regularly.... - yamini [View Message]
RE:plz help
hello priti,
you should take care of your diet, and should follow your diet strictly you should make yourself fit for your kid, your baby is too small it might be effect on your baby health too.... - rajat [View Message]
RE:ADULT BREASTFEEDING
Hi nalini, can you breast to me please.... - abhi19p [View Message]
RE:best breast feeding pumps
hello vinit,
yes you are right the medela mini electric breast pump is helpful to sucktion and its available in market the price start from 9 thousand , you should take it if you suffer from feeding problem.... - minoti [View Message]
hello friend,
the breast feeding is based on supply and demand, the more you breast feed you baby or pump while you are away from your baby and the more milk your breast will be produce so it will good thing.... - rohini [View Message]
hello friend,
the medala brand of electric breast pump is good quality and its easily get in market, its worth for baby and its like directly from breast or is slow drinker, you should enjoy your parenting days.... - archana [View Message]