You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Teens >  Sex >mom caught me while measturbating
Parents of Teens  Discussion Forum

Sex:mom caught me while measturbating
2014-03-09
Name: vinay Friends am teenager arising in school in washrum am snagging my tool I dnt knw when my mumma enters the washrum and watch me shaking my tool I feel so embaraced
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2017-06-09
Name: jagruti
Subject:  RE:mom caught me while measturbating
hello vinay,
can understand that you feel panic when your mother was saw you, and you totally got blank that time,so don think much on that now, and try to divert your mind in some other things.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-06-09
Name: rachna
hello vinay,
you should keep busy yourself in other activities like going for volleyball classes or join swimming classes as well, so you spend your more and more time in activities.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-06-09
Name: ranjeet
hello vinay,
are you serious, what you think about your mother reaction , how she was react she must be happy or feeling good after seeing you in such condition, what reaction you expect from her.

2017-06-09
Name: revti
hello vinay,
may be your mother worried about you and she also know all this things, she is your mother, so shy try to keep on right track, so dont hurt her, and remove all dirt from your mind.

2017-06-09
Name: anmol
hello vinay,
while doing these thing you should aware about lock the door and check it again, also if you done this many time, its not right at all, try to involve in some other things.

2017-06-09
Name: naresh
hello vinay,
you should diver your mind in other things like concentrate on your study, and keep busy yourself in different activities.

2017-02-21
Name: nani
hello vinay,
while doing these kind of thing is very important to lock the door and make sure it again, if you do not lock your door its very obvious that anyone can come home

2017-02-21
Name: pushapa
hello vinay,
its common sense vinay, when you are going to do this type of activity you should check the door is lock or not, and if not you should lock the door, and if you not lock door you was experience what happened.

2017-02-21
Name: indu
hello vinay,
your should divert your mind in other things, and try to keep busy yourself in any activity like you should concentrate on your study, and it will be helpful for you to divert your mind.

2017-02-21
Name: kiran
hello vinay,
you should concentrate on study, whatever you was done in washroom is due to your harmonal changes in body, and thats why you done this thing, but you should understand somethings and behave like as per.

2017-02-21
Name: sachin
hello vinay,
this is not good thing , if you feel to do like that then its not bad thing, its depend on you, if you feel to do then you should do, and you should concentrate on your study only.

2017-02-21
Name: geetanjali
hello vinay,
its normal thing, in your age boy randemely do that, and its common thing, so why you think on that so much, leave that topic and concentrate on other topic you feel better after that.

2017-02-21
Name: kaveri
hello vinay,
you should not worry about what your mother thinking and about what thinking and dont worry about it at all, just you stay and behave comfortably in front of her, so its normal thing.

2017-02-21
Name: ranjana
hello vinay,
may be she is worried about you and feel awakward to discuss with you, so dont worry about this, and its basic thing that latching the door, so how could you forget to lock the washroom door.

2017-02-21
Name: vasudha
hello vinay,
you mentioned that you embarrased that time, but more that you your mother embarrassed and feel so shy, but dont make it issue for this thing, and acting as normal so situation under control.

2017-02-21
Name: bhagvati
hello vinay,
this is common problem, and nothing wrong in that, this is seriousely heights, and why you dont lock the door that time, and thats why your mother enter in washroom when you are inside.

2017-01-13
Name: Radhe
This is seriously heights. Why you open door and do such things? first of all you should not do it. and if you do it why you dont close door and do it? shameless idiot

2017-01-09
Name: Ram
Oh wow.. What do you think she must be happy and feeling proud about it? She must be more embarrassed about it now. May be she will understand that it is natural behavior but if not then be normal. Act normal. Don't get scared or feel shy. That will make her feel uncomfortable.

2017-01-09
Name: Vinay Kishore
May be she is worried now as she couldn't teach you the basic learning of latching up the door while you are in the washroom. And Next time when you feel like playing with you tool please take extra care.

2017-01-09
Name: kiran
hello vinay,
you should not worry about what you mom thinking about it and what happened now onwards, its due to haromonal changes happened in your body, and you cant keep control on this.
Pages >>  1  2  3  4 

All tips on Parents of Teens
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
mom caught me while measturbating

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Teens
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Teens
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
mistake turns into abortion
in college ist year i got fkd by my neighbour who usually come to our home. he is insurance agent and we do sx and my mistake i got pregnant

in tension i told everything to my mumma and she angry on me and arrange safety for me and fight with that man and after she hide i from dad and everything settle on compromise she not talk withh me for almost a month and... - tunisha [View Message]
RE:spolied younger generation
school function is going on and all are busy in preprations as am activity head of schol i handle stage all back stage work and almost 70% of work so i stayed in hostel with 11th standard girl she is so sweet and good girl we stay in same room
i usually wear salwar kameej to feel free am well built 5.9 tall 38 thirty four 40 figure she doing some work so i just rem... - mrs ruchika lamba [View Message]
RE:caught mumma
i wanna share one true shocking incident which happen when i was in 12th standard my mom is advocate and very bold attractive lady once i bunk my school and come home early around 12 noon i was shocked to see mumma with our servant who is 50 yr old man they are enjoying there personal moments ... - pihu [View Message]
RE:love her
Hope to chat moe on this pls mail me... - gg [View Message]
RE:caught daughter
hello anupama,
you are teacher as well as mother while teacher you forgot your responsibility as mother, so you should understand the situation, and try to understand your daughter also, rather scold on her now.... - revti [View Message]
hello anupama,
you should caught them while the time you file complaint against that guy who fk to your daughter, so it will be lesson for that guy, he never again look at your daughter.... - dhiraj [View Message]
hello anupama,
you are teacher then you should learn so many things to your daughter also, while you taking classes, make sure your daughter will not come out from her room, so other boys cant see her.... - resham [View Message]

Home | Site Map | Privacy Policy | Comments or Suggestions | Indiaparenting News Articles | Contact Us | Advertise with Us | RSS
Copyright (c) 1999 - 2017 India Parenting Pvt. Ltd.