You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Babies >  Breastfeeding >plz help

Breastfeeding:plz help
2013-07-10
Name: Priti hi
my baby is extreme premature(26 week)
for 82 days he was in NICU where i was unable to feed him
also i had very less milk n i was unable to pump it out. now i dont have any milk n i have to give him bottle milk but i want to breastfeed him. plz help.Plus my nipples are small coz of which baby is unable to suck, what i should do ?
taking tablets but not helpin
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2017-08-24
Name: rajat
Subject:  RE:plz help
hello priti,
you should take care of your diet, and should follow your diet strictly you should make yourself fit for your kid, your baby is too small it might be effect on your baby health too.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-08-24
Name: yamini
hello priti,
you should not take any tablet from now, you should take doctor consultation and after start taking tablets, its not good for your health, also you should take massage for breast regularly.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-04-11
Name: radhika
hello priti,
you should take care of your baby and for your health also, its not big issue, but issue is the issue, so you try to sort out, and consult from good gynac which is helpful for your baby health.

2017-04-11
Name: pritam
hello priti,
most of the women faces same problem like you, its a not that much serious issue, but its caring part of kid, you should visit gynac for your health and your kid health.

2017-04-11
Name: rohit
hello priti,
lots of women suffer from same probkem, you can contact to the person who is good in milk deliver mother you will get easily, to try to this way also, it will be helpful for you.

2017-04-11
Name: atul
hello priti,
you can handle this issue in very calm way and its not big issue, you should take second opinon as per my view, and dont depend upoon anyone, you should go and take treatment.

2017-04-04
Name: geeta
hello priti,
cow milk is do good for the kids, if your nips are so small then meet doctor for your nips size increment, and massage and stretch them daily, it will enough helpful for you.

2017-04-04
Name: varsha
hello priti,
there are lots of women who suffer from same problem, you can contact any of the good milk delivering women who is ready to help you in this condition, so it will be beneficial for you.

2017-04-04
Name: jeevan
hello priti,
there are lots of problems who help in delivering good amount of milk, you can contact any of them and get milk for your baby, many of them help free of cost but provide the best amount of milk.

2017-04-04
Name: rajni
hello priti,
dont ignore this issue, you should not take any tablets before know what exact problem with you, and your baby is too small it might effect on your kid health also .

2017-04-04
Name: geeta
hello priti,
you should take care of your diet, and follow your diet strictely, also side by side take care of your health also, and for healthy kids, you should make yourself fit.

2017-04-04
Name: shubha
hello priti,
you should not take any tablet for this problem after doctor consultation only you should take any medicine, you should contact to your doctor for breast feeding related problems, so it will easy to take treatment.

2017-04-04
Name: nirjala
hello priti,
this is not a big issue, you can handle it very calmly, and you should take second opinion as per my suggestion dont depend upon only one gynac, sometimes gynac opinion is differ in same case.

2017-02-15
Name: shruti
hello priti,
dont take any tablets for solve your problems, and you should meet doctor for this, your baby is too small it might effect on your kid health and might not happen now but can happen in long run.

2017-02-15
Name: revti
hello priti,
you should take care of yourself and also for your baby, if your baby get cow milk its doesnt mean he or she not get good and healthy milk , they get but you should try from your side.

2017-02-15
Name: amol
hello priti,
this is not serious kind of problem so many ladies going through same problem and they didnt bother about this things, they are most of the working mother, but they can manage everything with doctor advice.

2017-02-15
Name: asha
hello priti,
you should take proper diet for your health and for kid health, if you take proper diet you will get milk in proper way and then only you can feed the baby and massage your nipples regularly.

2017-02-15
Name: kavitha
hello priti,
you should not take any tablet for this problem after doctor consultation only you should take any medicine, you should contact to your doctor for breast feeding problem also you should massage your nipples regularly.

2017-02-15
Name: mayuri
hello priti,
you give birth to baby so dont try any other medicine for breast feeding and breast inlargement, its not good for you in this stage, and for baby also its not good on this stage of age.

2017-02-15
Name: jigar
hello priti,
women face so many problems and this problem is one of them so dont take it lightely, its a serious issue, and you should go and visit doctor and make some way from it, take care of your kid.
Pages >>  1  2 

All tips on Parents of Babies
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
plz help

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Babies
& Answers to Topic :
plz help

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Babies
& Answers to Topic :
plz help

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
Breast milk
hello all

If any one wants breast milk for their kids, I can feed the kid directly or express the milk for kids ... - Nishita Rao [View Message]
RE:plz help
hello priti,
you should not take any tablet from now, you should take doctor consultation and after start taking tablets, its not good for your health, also you should take massage for breast regularly.... - yamini [View Message]
RE:plz help
hello priti,
you should take care of your diet, and should follow your diet strictly you should make yourself fit for your kid, your baby is too small it might be effect on your baby health too.... - rajat [View Message]
RE:ADULT BREASTFEEDING
Hi nalini, can you breast to me please.... - abhi19p [View Message]
RE:best breast feeding pumps
hello vinit,
yes you are right the medela mini electric breast pump is helpful to sucktion and its available in market the price start from 9 thousand , you should take it if you suffer from feeding problem.... - minoti [View Message]
hello friend,
the breast feeding is based on supply and demand, the more you breast feed you baby or pump while you are away from your baby and the more milk your breast will be produce so it will good thing.... - rohini [View Message]
hello friend,
the medala brand of electric breast pump is good quality and its easily get in market, its worth for baby and its like directly from breast or is slow drinker, you should enjoy your parenting days.... - archana [View Message]