• Hyderabad
  • Ghaziabad
  • Chandigarh
  • Ahmedabad
  • Kolkata
  • Chennai
  • Coimbatore
  • Jaipur
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Expecting Parents >  Due Date Club December 2011 >cepodem
Please do not give any personal information or money to anyone advertising anything on these boards. We do not endorse or support any of these claims or advertisements. To report abuse, click here.
  Due Date Club December 2011: cepodem
Name: Asha Jose
Date: 2011-12-07
Hi,

I had severe abdominal pain during my 28th week of pregnancy.I was given cepodem 200 to be taken twice a day for 3 days .Doctor suspected urinary infection.Now when surfing the net I find the for UTI the dosage is usually 100 mg teice a day.I am worried that doctor gave me an increased amount.Kindly let me know if you happened to take this during your pregnancy

This message has not received any replies yet. Why don't you post a reply!

All tips on Expecting Parents
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
cepodem

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
cepodem
Hi,

I had severe abdominal pain during my 28th week of pregnancy.I was given cepodem 200 to be taken twice a day for 3 days .Doctor suspected urinary infection.Now when surfing the net I find the for UTI the dosage is usually 100 mg teice a day.I am worried that doctor gave me an increased amount.Kindly let me know if you happened to take this during your preg... - Asha Jose [View Message]
Bathing Newborn
Hi All,

I am wondering, is it better to bathe the baby for the first 1 month with normal Johnsons baby product or should try on the natural way?... - Chicka82 [View Message]
help!
Hi there,

Why don' t you try to get a maid' s help to come in for about 4 hours a day to help you with the housework? I rather get the help than regretting over something happening. Tlak to your Husband about it...atleast till you can be up on your feet!... - chicka82 [View Message]
Hello everyone
I am new member. My wife is due on Dec 12, 2011. This is her second delivery. We were blessed with Twins (a boy and girl) in her first delivery. Just excited as before...All the best to all the parents..... - Sridhar [View Message]
2nd baby
Hi all,I am expecting my 2nd baby on 29th dec..I am serching for a good gynac near miyanpur hyderabad.Right now i am going to Dr Pragyan Srivastava Pranam hospital miyanpur. Is she good?Please help me... - sheela [View Message]
Appollo hospital Baneghatta
Hi Vijay,
Our baby was delivered in Appolo hospital by Dr Suchitra Krishna Murthy . She is very good in her work and very experienced too. The nurses in Appollo were also very helpful . Overall a good experience .

Nirupama
mybabycart... - nirupama [View Message]
Hi Vijay
Dr. Chitra Ramamurthy in Apollo is supposed to be good...1 of my cousin delivered 2 kids with her superision...... - Saptha [View Message]

Tutorial on How to Apply Kajal Video