You are here: Home > Message Boards > Planning a Baby >  Infertility Solutions >Low sperm count, no motile sperms
Planning a Baby  Discussion Forum

Infertility Solutions:Low sperm count, no motile sperms
2008-03-01
Name: Dipika Hi Everybody,

A very good day to u. I am an Indian, resident of mumbai, but presently working abroad

I have a big problem and i am very depperesed.

I have been married for 1year 9 months, and we have been trying for a baby for almost for a year without any sucess. We then decided to
consult a doctor.

Since my husband has only one testicle, the doctor adviced us to do the semen analysis. The reports for the same came out to be very poor. The reports reveal that the sperm count is very low and no motile sperms were seen

Please advice me the chances of me conceiving. And what is the treatment for this
situation. I am really very much worried and depereesed.

Could u also advise me the treatment that we wil have to undergo for this and
the estimated cost. And what are the chances of sucess of the treatment.

Regards

Dipika

Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2017-10-22
Name: Mukesh
Subject:  RE:Low sperm count, no motile sperms
Please mail me rest will talk on mail

Mukeshrwalia at the rate gmail dot com
96four3five7three6nine5
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-08-05
Name: Dhruvi
Hi Dipika,
Try finding the route cause of the problem because there can be many factors responsible for your situation. Once you know the cause you can work on it along with the doctor who will also be suggesting a treatment best suitable for your condition.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-08-05
Name: Forum
Hi Dipika,
Show your reports to a good doctor and only he will be able to tell you proper options of treatments according to your reports. You will have to take some other precautions along with the treatment too while will be better explained by the doctor.

2016-07-08
Name: Naina
Hi Dipika,
For such situation doctor will help you but you have to be very strong and do not let the matter to reveal out.

2016-06-30
Name: fatima
Hi Dipika,
Best medicne would be form ayurvedic doctor only because from earlier days such problems are being solved and you consult one of the doctor.

2016-06-22
Name: Amruta
Hi Dipika,
It would be depend on some other reasons so better you find some other solution to your problem and use medicines you may have improvement.

2016-06-16
Name: Amuktha
Hi Dipika,
When sperm count is very less then you have to start to take treatment from the doctor so that you would not have any trouble also.

2016-06-09
Name: Keerthi
Hi Dipika,
It is really very bad situation for you.You have to go for treatment. If it is not possible for treatment.You can chose IUI.I think it will be helpful for you.

2016-06-02
Name: Pratima
Hi Deepika,
There were many doctors who can help you.Technology got improved a lot and people are finding many medicines to solve the issue.Try them and have happy life.God will be with you.

2016-05-26
Name: Deepali
Hi Dipika,
So there were many medicines available in the market and then you can use them by consulting to the doctor and under doctor guidance also do not take self medicine also that would help you to solve your issue also.

2016-05-17
Name: Mono
Hi person,
Can you say how did you solve your problem because you have posted this one long back and can you say what you have done to increase it and what was the treatment you have preferred also it may be useful for other people also.

2016-05-14
Name: Jai
Hi person,
you need to consult to the doctor then only you will get some solution to your problem that would be the better solution for you only and you can be happy also i wish your problem would be solved also.

2016-05-12
Name: Kiran
Hhello Person,
Then you can consult to the doctor they would give you with the treatment and the medicine is used as course and i hope your problem will be solved also.I wish you will get the good treatment also.

2016-05-10
Name: Disha
Hello Dipika,
When do you face any such problems you have to consult to the doctor immediately then only you will come to know what would be better to you also.And i hope you will be blessed by children by god.

2016-03-21
Name: No Name
Hello Dipika,
Am sorry for your problem. Lots of medicines are available know to increase the sperm count for men. Why don't you consult the doctor it self because they will suggest you the best method for the problem you are suffering.

2014-05-28
Name: Arvind
Subject:  Ayurveda for low sperm count
I see that a lot of people have already suggested Ayurveda and I am posting to reinforce the same. I underwent Aurvedic treatment for just 2 months and my sperm count went from 1.2 Mil to 15.1 Mil. And my wife is now pregnant.

The doctor I consulted was Dr. Prakasam in N.R. Colony in Bangalore. He is a very good doctor and very economical too. For the 2 month course of medicines and consulation he charged me just R.1500. I will be happy to share more information with you if needed.

2015-05-16
Name: Pradeep
Subject:  To Aravind
Hi Arvind,

Could you please email me the details & contact number of Dr. Prakashm.

Appreciate your help in advance.

Regards,
Pradeep
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2014-07-01
Name: Mr. X
Subject:  Need details of Dr. Prakasam
Hello,

I read your mail and I need Dr. Prakasam contact information who is based in NR Colony. Can you please respond back with the details.
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2011-10-25
Name: ChuckTesta
Subject:  P-Boost
Just tried p-boost after reading some reviews about it. Worked good but pretty pricey. The trial was free but you have to pay for the shipping which was quick. Anyone know any coupon codes for p-boost?

2009-10-12
Name: Renuka
Subject:  Improvement in sperm count
Hi,
I request you to consult Dr.Padmanabha Rao, Basavanagudi in Bangalore. He is an ayurvedic doctor specilized in this domain. He has been in this line for close to 25 yrs. The name of his clinic is Amruth Ayurvedic Clinic. He is really good. Do consult him.
Regards,
Veena
Pages >>  1  2  3 

All tips on Planning a Baby
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Low sperm count, no motile sperms

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Planning a Baby
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Planning a Baby
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Urgently Looking For Sperm Donors
call me Jebaraj, seven, nine, zero, four, one, one, four, three, eight, seven.... - Jebaraj [View Message]
RE:RE:Need a sperm donor in pune
Hi
I want to donate my sperms... - Rony [View Message]
RE:RE:Need a sperm donor in pune
I am not smoker and drinker.
I do not have any type of disease.
I want to donate my health sperm.
I am also well educated.
If you want my sperms then please contact me.... - Rony [View Message]
RE:RE:Need sperm donar urzently in delhi/ncr
98I34377I3... - balinder singh [View Message]
RE:Need sperm donar urzently in delhi/ncr