---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Planning a Baby >  Infertility Solutions >careIVF and IIRC in kolkata
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Planning a Baby  Discussion Forum

Infertility Solutions:careIVF and IIRC in kolkata
2008-02-26
Name: kritika
Has anyone any experience with CareIVF or IVF and Infertility Research centre (IIRC)in kolkata ??
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2009-10-27
Name: Rahul Agarwal
Subject:  INFERTILITY CLINIC IN KOLKATA
i think IHR ( institute of human reproduction/0 is better than both.U can there because i already experienced it...
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Planning a Baby
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
careIVF and IIRC in kolkata

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Planning a Baby
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Planning a Baby
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Request for donor eggs
Hey Lakshmi, i am a 30 year old female with a 5 ft 7 inches height and fair ski. I am a Biotech engg. I am healthy and fit with a happy family of 2 sons and i would like to help you.... - NN [View Message]
RE:Ivf Treatment
Can you share some details about in what cases in vitro fertilization should be done and which cases intra uterine insemination should be done? It is a lil difficult for the couples to choose when it comes to these 2.... - NN [View Message]
RE:Egg donation
Go to a fertility center and ask them about the procedure. Acc to my knowledge you will be told to undergo some tests and you will be told to donate or just give your details to them. Then when someone chooses you will be called.... - NN [View Message]
RE:egg doner
Since you are both young and healthy you should think about donating eggs to the people who are desperately looking for good and suitable donors so that they can have a baby who will complete their family and also their happiness. ... - NN [View Message]
RE:Siddha Treatment for Oligospermia
What is siddha? I have not heard about it and we would appreciate of you could share details with us as many people suffer from this problem due to different reasons and are looking for ways to get it treated. ... - NN [View Message]
RE:best IVF clinics in New Delhi
There is a lot of punjabi crowd in mumbai too and you would surely get a good donor in mumbai. And i don't think it would make a difference if the donor is not punjabi. She should be healthy and should have a lil resemblence to you... - NN [View Message]
RE:IVF Doctor Gurgaon
If a gynac has suggested you to go for in vitro fertilization then i think you should ask her opinion on some doctors too and what center you should go to. Doctors usually have contacts and can recommend patients to other doctors.... - NN [View Message]

Song for Mother's Day Video..