---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Planning a Baby >  Infertility Solutions >careIVF and IIRC in kolkata
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Planning a Baby  Discussion Forum

Infertility Solutions:careIVF and IIRC in kolkata
2008-02-26
Name: kritika
Has anyone any experience with CareIVF or IVF and Infertility Research centre (IIRC)in kolkata ??
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2009-10-27
Name: Rahul Agarwal
Subject:  INFERTILITY CLINIC IN KOLKATA
i think IHR ( institute of human reproduction/0 is better than both.U can there because i already experienced it...
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Planning a Baby
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
careIVF and IIRC in kolkata

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Planning a Baby
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Planning a Baby
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Need a sperm donor in pune
hello
i suggest you that, you can check online for best institution which is offer healthy sperm donor, you can read that offers and check reviews of that instiutute online and then contact them.... - yogesh [View Message]
hello
in this case you can contact to sperm donor bank near by your area or district, and you will get easily help from them, otherwise they will give you or provide information of perticular candidate.... - uttara [View Message]
hello mother,
can i help you, still you are searching a good count sperm donor, i m fair enough also tall, we can meet or you can call me or mail me, if any interest ping me once here.... - joginder [View Message]
hello mother,
you should take consultation from good doctor, when i face problem in my pregnancy i take consultation from doctor ritu in pune, she is very good doctor, also she suggest most healthy donor as well.... - swamini [View Message]
hello single mother,
you should take consultation from very good and experienced doctor in this field, your problem definitely get solve and what is your situation we can understand , dont loose hopes.... - pranali [View Message]
hello mother,
you had posted this post long time back, so now what is your status and what is situation regarding child, are you mother of child or still you are trying for this. reply here for your post.... - premlata [View Message]
RE:hhh
hello tom
share your query here, you just type hhh and leave your post here, what does it mean, if you suffer any problem share here, we all help to you.... - urjita [View Message]

Baby talks on and on Video..