---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Planning a Baby >  Infertility Solutions >careIVF and IIRC in kolkata
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Planning a Baby  Discussion Forum

Infertility Solutions:careIVF and IIRC in kolkata
2008-02-26
Name: kritika
Has anyone any experience with CareIVF or IVF and Infertility Research centre (IIRC)in kolkata ??

2009-10-27
Name: Rahul Agarwal
Subject:  INFERTILITY CLINIC IN KOLKATA
i think IHR ( institute of human reproduction/0 is better than both.U can there because i already experienced it...
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Planning a Baby
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
careIVF and IIRC in kolkata

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Urgently Looking For Sperm Donors
I have good sprem count.
I am ready to donate my sprem.... - LALIT J PUROHIT [View Message]
Hi It's Sam from chennai. 33 years old 5'9"high, fair, BC in cast, Indian fair . I have good sperm counts. I like to donate my sperm for childless heterosexual couple. couple should be At list BC in cast, fair , financially fit and educated.

Contact :- nine eight four zero three six nine five six four
Or samspermdonor at Yahoo cm

It's onl... - . Sam vin [View Message]
hi why you not register your name in in sperm donner bank, from there you will get proper contact and will solve your problem ... - nidhi [View Message]
RE:Egg Donor Required
hi naga kindely register your name at egg donner bank, and you will get egg donner and it will definately help you.... - monu [View Message]
hi naga kindely contact in sperm donner bank or any NGO near by you, or you can concern your doctor about this issue, surely they also have so much contact of person who want to donate sperm or eggs.so it will be definately help you.... - minoti [View Message]
hi naga i suggest to concern with your doctor who conduct your treatement, doctor will suggest you proper option for egg donner, it will help you.... - hina [View Message]
RE:Need Egg Donor Urgently
hi needsunshine why you not concern with your doctor for this. doctor will help you to get proper egg donner because they have so much contact in NGO and sperm donner bank.... - bhumi [View Message]

How to straighten frizzy hair Video..