---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Planning a Baby >  Infertility Solutions >careIVF and IIRC in kolkata
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Planning a Baby  Discussion Forum

Infertility Solutions:careIVF and IIRC in kolkata
2008-02-26
Name: kritika
Has anyone any experience with CareIVF or IVF and Infertility Research centre (IIRC)in kolkata ??

2009-10-27
Name: Rahul Agarwal
Subject:  INFERTILITY CLINIC IN KOLKATA
i think IHR ( institute of human reproduction/0 is better than both.U can there because i already experienced it...
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Planning a Baby
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
careIVF and IIRC in kolkata

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Need a sperm donor in pune
It will be my pleasure to help you mam.... - Sam [View Message]
RE:Need sperm donar urzently in delhi/ncr
hi shipra,
i m good count sperm donor from delhi. i want donate my sperm for you.call me for my sperm nine eight nine one double four seven six double eight.... - Rajverma [View Message]
RE:Fibroid and Small Hydrosalpinx on the right
hi,
i m good count sperm donor from delhi. i want donate my sperm for you.call me for my sperm nine eight nine one double four seven six double eight. defiantly confirm your pregnancy take my sperm... - Rajverma [View Message]
RE:Ivf Treatment
hi shipra,
i m good count sperm donor from delhi. i want donate my sperm for you.call me for my sperm nine eight nine one double four seven six double eight.... - Rajverma [View Message]
hi mini,
as you said your age is 35 so its very complicated to conceive baby at this age, so go to good doctor for this problem and i wish that you will be blessed with second baby.... - damyanti [View Message]
hi mini,
why you put so much gap in second child your first kid is now 11 year old so and now you are 35 so at this age preganancy are little doubtfull. so take proper treatement on it.... - princi [View Message]
RE:RE:Need a sperm donor in pune
i will!!call me..
... - sandip pawar [View Message]

Buying a Used Car Video..