---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Planning a Baby >  Infertility Solutions >careIVF and IIRC in kolkata
Ask a question
Planning a Baby  Discussion Forum
Infertility Solutions:careIVF and IIRC in kolkata
Name: kritika
Has anyone any experience with CareIVF or IVF and Infertility Research centre (IIRC)in kolkata ??
Name: Rahul Agarwal
i think IHR ( institute of human reproduction/0 is better than both.U can there because i already experienced it...
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Planning a Baby
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
careIVF and IIRC in kolkata

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
sell my sperm
i m john ... just 28.... 6.0 hight then i m fit
... - johnson vijay [View Message]
Sperm donar
I rady to help you.... - Ramesh [View Message]
Southend fertility and IVF
Hi, If you are looking for IVF treatment you should opt Southend fertility and IVF.My freind had recently consulted Dr Sonia Malik from Southend fertility and IVF and we have seen positive results.
... - Aditya Chopra [View Message]
Southend fertility and IVF
You should consult Dr Sonia Malik from Southend fertility and IVF once. My sister is currently undergoing her treament from there and she can help you.
... - Snigdha [View Message]
Hi, I think am i little late in doing this review but better late than never. I am from Rohtak. After my wife had 2 failed pregnancies, we decided to go for IVF. So currently we are staying in Delhi and wife is currently being consulted From Dr. Anju Yadav at Bourn Hall.
She is one of the experienced and the warmest doctor we have ever met. Wife's treatment has start... - Ramesh [View Message]
sperm donation
Hi , am a civil engineer having a cute. Am married man and having a cute baby girl. Ready to donate my sperms... - kundan [View Message]
is there any symptoms of TB PCR?

can we nay idea if we are suffering from it or not?... - surbhi [View Message]

Building of a Home theatre Video