You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Teens >  Sex >spolied younger generation
Parents of Teens  Discussion Forum

Sex:spolied younger generation
2013-08-12
Name: mrs ruchika lamba Friends I daily face teenagers bcoz am teacher in high school I wnna tell tht generation getting sex addict day by day in recent example after my school I pck my bag and cm bck to home while I saw my 12th class female studious student is with another student in girls washrum and they both smoking and she is playing with his tool,,,they got shyed after see me ,,,,nxt day I complain to principle mam she quostined the couple am shocked at tht time when she asked why U did so and boy replied tht she is my gf and its our age of doing fun and girl replied mam he nt forced me am willing do tht
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2017-04-12
Name: mrs ruchika lamba
Subject:  RE:spolied younger generation
principle cnt take action because of school image and admissions
rumor is in school that 12th students do sx which may b true nowadays teenagers do normally at age of above 17 18
somebody from students play prank and send a letter to my home saying bad words nd ordered a thong underwear
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-04-11
Name: sayali
hello ruchika,
if you have right then you suspend the students and give punishment to them who try to do this things, it will be lesson to other students also, and things may be stop from this action.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-04-11
Name: shushma
hello ruchika,
i think the best way to suspect such students from the school then only the other students will come to know the seriousness of things, nothing else can be done and things happen stop.

2017-04-11
Name: laxmi
hello ruchika,
this is really very sad thing, its our duty its every human being duty to teach the kids or students what is good and what is wrong , then only they can understand things.

2017-04-11
Name: revti
hello ruchika,
you should take some action on that, do something in this matter if not done anything it can cause future damage, so now take precautions about it will not happen again,

2017-04-11
Name: aishwayry
hello ruchika,
as per my suggestion you should not punish the students as this is not their fault but yes now days this is fashion trend and student dont follow the consider cheap and down market so they react on that.

2017-04-11
Name: shrree
hello ruchika,
i cant believe on this siutaion this is really bad news for parents and teachers as well, about future knowledge society should educate the girls as well as boys, and see this never repeat again.

2017-04-11
Name: rahul
hello ruchika,
i dont even accept this how can girls became so shameless, what kind of parents she must having, is her parents know everything or not, in future may be she will trap in big trouble if she behave in this way.

2017-04-11
Name: yogini
hello ruchika,
now this generation is grown up in very bad impact and its becoming worst day by day, its really serious thing, school must take action on that, and punish them, its about girls.

2017-04-11
Name: trupti
hello ruchika,
its really feel very sad after heard this type incidence in school, and feel bad that some girls are ready to give their self respect, this is very shamefull incidence.

2017-04-11
Name: rekha
hello ruchika,
its very shocking hear this from you, is serious issue, which is happening to your school, why you guys didnt take any action on this, as per my view you guys should act very seriously and make sure punish them.

2017-04-11
Name: Ishika
Hi there according to me you should not punish the students as this is not their fault as nowadays this is the trend and students who dont follow this are consider as cheap and down market so please do not act on it.

2017-04-11
Name: Ishan
Hi mam i think you should act on it immediately and make the parents involve in the same as this is a matter of concern and even your school reputation is at it, please do not think twice and take action on it.

2017-04-11
Name: Ishita
According to me you guys should remove such students from the school and inform their parents about the incident and tell them that you guys cannot accept this kind of vulgarity in your school, please do this.

2017-04-11
Name: Leena
What to say on this as this is really bad news for parents and teachers as well, please the only thing can be done here to educate the girl students about the future and should see to that this never repeats in the school.

2017-04-11
Name: Laxmi
How can that girl be so shameless, what kind of parents she must be having, please guide her what she is doing will create a big problem i future and she might loose her virginity also, please explain her the facts about the same.

2017-04-11
Name: Kiran
Hello according to me serious action should be taken on them and teach them a good lesson as these kids think that they rich and famous and can do anything and dont fear from anyone, please teach them a good lesson please.

2017-04-11
Name: Kinjal
I must say that todays generation is really bad and becoming worst day by day, my son is not listening to any of us and find us illiterate where in we both are post graduate and find us down market, please do not allow such kids to come to school again.

2017-04-11
Name: Kavita
Hi there if you have the rights then please suspend such students from your school as i am sure there may be many cases of such things but this has only came to limelight, please act on it and do not ignore the same.

2017-04-11
Name: Karuna
Hello dear this is really sad to hear such things and it feels bad also as girls are ready to give away their self respect, this is really shameful but then we should act on it to stop this. Please an action on the same.
Pages >>  1  2  3 

All tips on Parents of Teens
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
spolied younger generation

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Teens
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Teens
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:caught daughter
hello anupama,
you are teacher as well as mother while teacher you forgot your responsibility as mother, so you should understand the situation, and try to understand your daughter also, rather scold on her now.... - revti [View Message]
hello anupama,
you should caught them while the time you file complaint against that guy who fk to your daughter, so it will be lesson for that guy, he never again look at your daughter.... - dhiraj [View Message]
hello anupama,
you are teacher then you should learn so many things to your daughter also, while you taking classes, make sure your daughter will not come out from her room, so other boys cant see her.... - resham [View Message]
hello anupama,
now a days kids are get so smart, they have boyfriend and girlfriend, may be your daughter girlfriend is your daughter only, and thats why he was joined classes over you, so he can meet her.... - urvashi [View Message]
hello anupama,
there is lots of problem done with kids, but parents should understand the situation of kids, so if possible for you, you should understand your daughter mind, and no need to scold on her.... - resham [View Message]
hello anupama,
you should teach your daughter about all this things, and what is age of your daughter, and if you hide the xual knowledge from her, she eager to know about all this things.... - riddhi [View Message]
hello anupama,
i thought there is your mistake only, not your daughter mistake, as a mother you should not take care of her, you are not responsible mother, thats why your student fk her at your home.... - rishi [View Message]

Home | Site Map | Privacy Policy | Comments or Suggestions | Indiaparenting News Articles | Contact Us | Advertise with Us | RSS
Copyright (c) 1999 - 2017 India Parenting Pvt. Ltd.