• Kolkata
  • Chennai
  • Coimbatore
  • Jaipur
More Planning a Baby Boards
Expecting Parents
Sex
Parents of Babies
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Planning a Baby >  Infertility Solutions >TB PCR Positive
Please do not give any personal information or money to anyone advertising anything on these boards. We do not endorse or support any of these claims or advertisements. To report abuse, click here.
  Infertility Solutions: TB PCR Positive
Name: sania
Date: 2008-02-11
i have consulting a doctor for conception. she gave me letrpozole for many cycles so that i shd ovulute and conceive i even went for follicle monitoring for 3-4 months but nothing happened. my doc kept on giving me higher doses of letrozole and progesterone but all in vain. she then asked me to loose weight and take glycomet 3 times with meals. Despite all this my menses starting getting delayed. i was very frustrated so consulted Dr. Meenakshi at Paras for second opinion, she asked me to go for endometrial biopsy torule out TB of Uterus. the test has come out to be positive. i am suppose to undergo treatment for 9 months. will i be able to conceive after treatment and how long it takes to conceive after this treatment. i am really anxious as i am already 32 yeras of age. please advise and help.
Name: nisha
Subject:  @ the treatment.
Date: 2011-09-24
Dear Sania ji,

Do you have baby after complition of the 9 month course (for TB of uterus).
also i would like to know @ treatment which u had during ur treatment.
I have the same problem since last couple of years i am trying to get conceive. last week i came to know that i have TB of uterus. Doctor gave me 6 month treatment course (Tablate :AKT-2). Pls advice on the same
Reply to Original Message   Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

Name: Sakshi
Subject:  Endometrium Tuberculosis
Date: 2012-01-09
Hi Nisha, Mine is also the same case. I have recently been diagnosed with TB and my doctor has also prescribed me the the same medicine but the four table one AKT4 for 1st 2 mnths. she has also told me that it will take 6 mnths and preferaly don´ t conceive in between.
Msg Objection   Go to Top

Name: Shetha
Subject:  query for Sania
Date: 2009-06-19
Dear sania thanks for sharing ur story and giving me some hope.....just one query...were ur tubes blocked? and what was done if they were. thanks

Name: sania
Subject:  thanks a ton sowdha!
Date: 2008-02-15
I just checked in to see any replies and am really glad and relieved to read ur reply. It was a bolt out of blue for me to have tb of uterus and so many things came to my mind when i got to know about this. God bless you. i have really grateful to you for sharing your experience. Thanks again.

Name: Sowdha
Subject:  Hi
Date: 2008-02-12
Hi Sania,
YES YOU CAN CONCEIVE. Sania, I have gone through all what you have said and more than that. I had a miscarriage after 8 yrs of marriage and after one and half years again I conceived and again miscarried, this time we chkd the foetus for any abnormalities and found out tht i had tb of the uterus and tht was the reason i was miscarrying. I took medicines for 9 months and after that within a few months i conceived naturally. When my son was born I was 32, so don' t worry you are lucky to not have become pregnant and to loose a baby. Go through the 9 months treatment just be sure tht you don' t beome pregnant during tht time. You will 100% conceive and have a healthy baby, this is from my experience. All the best.

Sowdha

Name: nisha
Subject:  @ the treatment.
Date: 2011-09-24
Dear Sowdha ji,

i would like to know @ treatment which u had during ur treatment (For TB of uterus).
I have the same problem since last couple of years i am trying to get conceive. last week i came to know that i have TB of uterus. Doctor gave me 6 month treatment course (Tablate :AKT-2). Pls advice on the same

Name: Shetha
Subject:  Query for Sowdha
Date: 2009-06-19
Hi Sowdha....thanks for sharing ur story and giving hope. I have psoted a similar query for sania...that were ur tubes blocked and what was done. thanks for answering in advance

Name: Azra
Subject:  Hi
Date: 2009-06-12
Thank you for sharing your experience of ATB treatment.

Please tell that in a Indian Setup you would find around 80% of teh woman positive for TB PCR test. Still you think it is a significant factore towards infertility.

Also did you find any side effect in liver or kidney functionality after the TB treatment. Or in your eye sight functionality

All tips on Planning a Baby
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
TB PCR Positive

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
Please leave a email id so I can contact you
Please leave a email id so I can contact you... - Donor [View Message]
am ready to get
Im ready toto get spurm... - donar [View Message]
i will donate
Respected Madam,
I am ashwshthamasing, lives in pune . I am tall , fair in colour and studying in COEP college.pune. I want money for my college fees so i am ready to donate my sperm.I am clever boy .You can verify me by all aspect. Please contact me... - ashwshthamasing [View Message]
i will donate
Respected Sir ,
I am ashwshthama sing ,lives in pune, 21 years old student pursuing my BTech from COEP college. I am tall ,fair and clever boy,but I need money for my study.Please contact me.You can verify me in all aspect.... - ashwshthamasing [View Message]
looking for an egg donor in hyderabad
I am looking for an Egg Donor in Hyderabad..please help.... - harika [View Message]
Sunita Tandulwadkar, IVF at ruby hall cl
Thank you isn' t really enough for the outstanding care, support and kindness that you have shown to me and my wife during the pregnancy and delivery of our first child.
It was in the month of April, when I got to know that my wife was pregnant and it was the best feeling that I was going through. During the first Trimester my wife had severe stomach pain. Upon consu... - jisha sanu [View Message]
want to donate egg
i am 25 and married, would like to donate my egg. i am 5 7 in height and got a good bmi.... - egg donor [View Message]

Second Marriage Video