• Kolkata
  • Chennai
  • Coimbatore
  • Jaipur
More Parents of Preschoolers Boards
Expecting Parents
Sex
Parents of Babies
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Preschoolers >  Nurseries and Schools >Good Schools in bangalore
Please do not give any personal information or money to anyone advertising anything on these boards. We do not endorse or support any of these claims or advertisements. To report abuse, click here.
  Nurseries and Schools: Good Schools in bangalore
Name: Srinithi Balaji
Date: 2006-06-27
I am on the lookout for a good school to put my son who is 2 and half. Can anyone suggest some good main schools where he can continue till 12th class. Please suggest.
Name: Srinithi
Subject:  Thank You
Date: 2006-07-22
Thank You very much Vidhya and Mr. Tony.S. I stay In Mannrayan palaya and I think I shall for schools in Yelahanka, Hebbal and other nearby schools.
Reply to Original Message   Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

Name: Vidhya
Subject:  Schools in North Bangalore
Date: 2006-07-03
Srinithi,

You have the following schools in North Bangalore.

Vidyasagar, Hebbal
Vidyaniketan, Hebbal
Vidyashilp
Ryan International School, Yelankha
Kensri, Mariyanna Palya, Hebbal.

I have put my daughter in Kensri and i am very happy about the school.

Where do u stay, decide ur kids school accordingly.

GL to u

Vidhya

Name: Tony S
Subject:  Blore schools
Date: 2006-06-27
Dear Srinithi,
Here are a list of schools u can try . They generally distribute application forms between September and November. U can call 23333333 or 22222222 for procuring their phone nos and addresses.
1. Tiny Twinklers School, J P Nagar 6th phase
2. JSS Public School, BSK 2nd stage
3. Aurobindo Memorial High School, BSK 2nd stage
4. DPS, Konanakunte
5. Jyothi Kendriya Vidyalaya, Konanakunte
6. Kumarans school, K R road
7. Silicon City Public School, Konanakunte
8. Sri Sri Ravi Shankar School, Kanakpura main road
9. Innisfree House School, J P Nagar 2nd phase
10. PSBB, Bannerghatta road
11. St. Pauls school, J P Nagar 3rd phase

These are schools in Blore South area. check out the area where u stay so the commuting is less.
All of the above schools have van facility. Only Jyothi KV does not have nursery. Rest all have nursery to 10th std and are fairly good schools in this neighbourhood. U will have to check out the CBSE and ICSE board though.
ALl the best.

All tips on Parents of Preschoolers
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Good Schools in bangalore

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------
Last 7 Posts of this Board
Chimes designs its own curriculum
True. Every pre school MUST have a curriculum. The site you mentioned sells ready made curricula. Normally schools who lack capabilities to design own curr buy. The pre school my child goes to (CHIMES Playschool in sector 56) has a very robust curriculum designed by Mrs Mehta whoz an expert in Instruction Designing. They make their plans using this curriculum. ... - Mom of Pre schooler [View Message]
Legal in punjab and illegal in haryana
Hi Rohini,

I have seen all d 4 schools mentioned above, but i doubt anyone of them are operating from illegal plots. Nurtuary and Mango grove fall in punjab and Kidzee and Mother pride in haryana. HUDA makes it mandatory for school plots, howver punjab govt allows the same from residential area as well. Ys i agree v should stay away from the illgl schools oper... - Surveen [View Message]
Legal in punjab and illegal in haryana
Hi Rohini,

I have seen all d 4 schools mentioned above, but i doubt anyone of them are operating from illegal plots. Nurtuary and Mango grove fall in punjab and Kidzee and Mother pride in haryana. HUDA makes it mandatory for school plots, howver punjab govt allows the same from residential area as well. Ys i agree v should stay away from the illgl schools oper... - Surveen [View Message]
Famous School
good comments about the school KIDDIE PLANET INTERNATIONAL PRE SCHOOL is this the famous school? actually my son is 3 years old i am searching for him a best kid school so that is why i am asking this, i wanted to know where it is i am interested to join my son in the kiddie planet school, and thanks to india parenting website cause of this website only i am able to find o... - amrutha [View Message]
happy with Mother´ s Pride
I and my husband went to see our daughters presentation at school. It is so wonderfull. She gave a eng rhym solo performance and looked so so so good. I had tears in my eyes seeing her sing enthusiastical.... - Meenakshi arora [View Message]
Nursuries and Schools
I would suggest you Orchids, The International School. I have been associated with the school for past one year. My child just enjoys her nursery classes and she loves going to school. I havent heard of any complaints so far!
... - Gaurang Mishra [View Message]
KIDDIE PLANET INTERNATIONAL PRE SCHOOL ,NIZAMPET
my daughter is 3 years old for her i got the best school awesome facilities centralized ac,pool,swings,boll tub,slider,toddler etc...
experience teachers,good circumstances, i loved it, my suggestion is everyone should visit this school i refer to join everybody' s child, reasonable fee.... - venkata laxmi [View Message]

How to say no Video