You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Teens >  Sex >Groping In Bus
Parents of Teens  Discussion Forum

Sex:Groping In Bus
2013-07-13
Name: madumitha chill i am a college going girl. I travel by bus. Almost daily boys in bus touch, rub and press in private parts as the bus is too crowded. But when some good looking , hand some boys do it to me, i enjoy the touch and press. That encourages them to do it further. Is this wrong? or is this natural? is it ok to enjoy such rubs and presses.
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2017-03-20
Name: Deepish
Subject:  RE:Groping In Bus
Hi there madam are you fine and do you know what are you talking as i cant imagine a women saying like this, its not normal and should be taken this matter very seriously as you are in bad hands and may loose your respect also.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-03-20
Name: Disha
Cant you tell this matter to your mother and tell her that you need help in this, please speak to her as soon as possible and make sure untill then you are not travelling in the same bus again so please beware.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-03-20
Name: Devyan
Hello dear i think you need some break and this is not the way to enjoy your desires i am sure you must be having friends of your age group please discuss the same with them and take their opinion in this matter.

2017-03-20
Name: Deepti
Hello there i must say that you are immature person and needs proper guidance and if not got now then you can end up in something in dangerous way, so please first stop this act what you are saying and then we will decide what can be done for you.

2017-03-20
Name: Deepali
Hi dear this is the wrong way and you should understand that if you do not stop now then it will be a big trouble for you in future and then no one can help you out from there so please get this solve immediately.

2017-03-20
Name: Mitesh
Hi dear this is utter nonsense and you should yourself think what you are doing is good or bad, please get the basic knowledge and then ask such questions as you are very young i believe and should concentrate on your studies.

2017-03-20
Name: Menakshi
Hi there is it fine for you and you are saying i am liking this how can a women loose its self respect and say that she is enjoying it and why the need of this instead get your self married and then enjoy the way you want to.

2017-03-20
Name: Mayur
Hi there please update your sister or any elder women in your house about this matter as they will guide you in this and will also help you to resolve the problem as the way you are saying then its real danger.

2017-03-20
Name: Mayuri
I think you need a good doctor who can counsel you as what you are saying is making fun of yours, please visit a good doctor and take the doctors advice as you need it badly. All the best dear.

2017-03-20
Name: Meghna
Hello dear this is absolutely rubbish and one should stop this immediately i dont know why are you saying that you are enjoying this act as i dont see any fun in this in loosing ones self respect please grow up.

2017-03-20
Name: Meetali
Hi there if you are looking to have fun then please contact some good dating sites and have fun why are you allow this things and saying that you are enjoying as in this i dont think anyone will enjoy....

2017-03-20
Name: Meeta
Hello dear please do no feel bad but you are totally shameless as because of you there are women who are suffering so much as you do not raise your voice against such things and the rest have to bare this things in the act.

2017-03-20
Name: Meenal
Hi there please try to understand that this is wrong and one must avoid this and also if you are feeling that you are liking this act then its wrong as the long term prospect is not good at all.

2017-03-20
Name: Manoj
Hi there are you fine and do you realize what wrong is happening with you as what i can see here is that you are just enjoying the moment and not understanding the issue as this will make you more week from inside and then no one can help.

2017-03-20
Name: Manju
Hi dear please stop this act immediately and first thing lodge a complaint against such people as they should be behind bars as they dont know how to behave with women and treat them like anything and also do not say its a fun act.

2017-03-20
Name: Neetu
Hi dear please help yourself and come out of this as this is not the right way to enjoy as there are many other options open for you please have some shame as you are allowing a unknown men to use your body and you are fine with it.

2017-03-20
Name: Nisha
Hi there please do not take me wrong but the way you are describing the scene it feels that your self respect is under a big question mark and one must always see that her self respect is intact and never allow such things in life.

2017-03-20
Name: Neema
Hi there please share your contact details as need counselling and you should understand the importance of self respect please do not ignore and share your contact details with and will guide you properly.

2017-03-20
Name: Niraj
Hi dear this is not done at all you should fight against this instead you are saying that you are enjoying what kind of a women you are please make it a point the next time if any one comes close to you should raise your voice.

2017-03-20
Name: Nipun
Hi Madhumati i hope you are fine and in your senses what you are saying as no one will allow such things to happen with them this is completely shocking and one should not allow such things please get it stop immediately.
Pages >>  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15 

All tips on Parents of Teens
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Groping In Bus

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Teens
& Answers to Topic :
Groping In Bus

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Teens
& Answers to Topic :
Groping In Bus

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:caught mumma
hello dikshita,
i dont understand what you exactly want to tell us, if your servant look at her, then you should stop him, why you keep quite that time, and at sleeping time everyone wear comfortable clothes.... - yogini [View Message]
RE:RE:our family summer trip
hi kiran
am totally spellbound after seeing this and after that they beave like nothing happen its totally surprising for me
how u can say its common in business even his wife had no problem that her hubby doing that stuff ... - dimpi [View Message]
RE:Body massage from cousin brother
hello sangeetha,
i really angry on girl like you, and should keep limited relation, dont spoil your brother and sister relationship some relaxation for whole body is need but not in this way.... - kiran [View Message]
RE:Body massage from cousin brother
hello sangeetha,
its not good thing at all, you should stay away from him because whole life of your and his are in front of you both, so you should stay away from him.... - aaditya [View Message]
RE:Mature Private part in teen age
hello nabinita,
in the age of 16 its really very common thing, and you dont need to worry about this, and in worry you post here about your brother, its not good thing to enter anyone room without permission.... - anita [View Message]
hello nabinita,
its quite obvious thing in sleep part is get erected, possibly the time when in dream or imagine about x life, so its automatically happen, there is no need to do then, its all imaginary part.... - angad [View Message]
hello nabinita,
you said your brother is 16 years old, and his private part you describe here, so from this its look like he masturbating every day and thats why his skin will go down.... - ujwal [View Message]

The Power of Communication Video..
Home | Site Map | Privacy Policy | Comments or Suggestions | Indiaparenting News Articles | Contact Us | Advertise with Us | RSS
Copyright (c) 1999 - 2014 India Parenting Pvt. Ltd.