You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Teens >  Sex >Groping In Bus
Parents of Teens  Discussion Forum

Sex:Groping In Bus
2013-07-13
Name: madumitha chill i am a college going girl. I travel by bus. Almost daily boys in bus touch, rub and press in private parts as the bus is too crowded. But when some good looking , hand some boys do it to me, i enjoy the touch and press. That encourages them to do it further. Is this wrong? or is this natural? is it ok to enjoy such rubs and presses.
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2017-09-02
Name: Reema
Subject:  RE:Groping In Bus
Hi dear according to me you should understand one thing that what you are doing is not good and should avoid doing the same, please do not do such things and it will create a big issue and you will be not be looked with respect, please stop dear.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-09-02
Name: Rimi
According to me you should not do such things but then why are you getting so interested in such things are you not having any boyfriend and why are you allowing each and every person to come so close to you and enjoy the moment, instead please get into a relationship.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-09-02
Name: Reshma
Hey dear you being young so i can understand your feelings but then this is not the way you should enjoy your urge please act like a mature person and think of your family as when they will come to know how bad they will feel so please stop doing this.

2017-09-02
Name: Ranjana
Hello dear according to me you are doing a big mistake and you should avoid doing the same as this is really bad and you will be seen in a bad picture so please why are you doing such things and should completely avoid such risky things and control on your emotions.

2017-09-02
Name: Raju
Hello dear you being my sisters age and i can understand the urge of having sex is too high but then this is not the right way and i should suggest you that please do not play with your feelings and with your character as in this way you will be looked in different manner.

2017-09-02
Name: Rajesh
Hi dear this is not done as you are doing the wrong thing and creating a big problem for yourself and you will not understand now but then after some point of time you will regret of the same, please take good care of yourself and i think you should stop doing the same.

2017-08-31
Name: kalpana
hello madhumita,
you should not allow anyone to touch your private part and its your body not public property, so anyone can touch you, so you should mind on that things, so think on that and then react on that.

2017-08-31
Name: kimaya
hello friend,
its normal things in this age most of the girls face same situation, but nothing wrong in that, and thats why some bold girls behave like this, and boys also take advantage of this behavior.

2017-08-31
Name: rajni
hello friend,
as per my thinking and my view, yous should not allow anyone to come close to you, instead of your partner, because its partner right only, so think on that and try to change your behavior.

2017-08-31
Name: rajat
hello friend,
according to my point of view you are bold and beautiful and thats why you done this very eagerly, but i must tell you that is not good at all, so keep control on this type of nonsense things.

2017-08-31
Name: harshada
hello friend,
its not your problem only, most on the girls face same problem, but they are not advance like you, you are so much advance in this thing, so you should keep control on yourself.

2017-08-31
Name: ranjana
hello madhumita,
whatever you do is very wrong, due to you, other girls are suffer from this, these boys treat other girls like you so that time what you do nothing in your hand, so keep patience on your feelings.

2017-08-31
Name: yogesh
hello friend,
girls have strong feelings as compare to boys, about physical attraction, but girls always hide feeling of attraction, and thats why they are going in wrong path, so dont think much on that.

2017-08-31
Name: nilima
hello friend,
according to me there is some thing in going in your mind, so dont think much, if there you face any problem you should keep control on your feeling and avoid bad thinking in your mind.

2017-08-31
Name: rajni
hello friend,
you should be keep yourself calm and relax, and dont think much about physical attraction and all, so it will be dangerous for you in future, so you should keep control on yourself.

2017-08-31
Name: raheja
hello friend,
according to me and my knowledge there is some mistake happening from you so you should keep control on your feelings, and stay yourself calm and happy and try to divert your mind in other things.

2017-08-31
Name: sandip
hello friend,
you should understand the things, life is not for taking lightely, you should respect yourself and then only go ahead, so not get in touch with boys like them, so keep control on yourself.

2017-08-31
Name: rihaana
hello friend,
how can you enjoy such things with the person whom you dont know and take advantage of feelings of self, but its not right at all, its like joke of yourself feelings and thats not right.

2017-08-31
Name: nilima
hello friend,
you should stop all this nonsense thing immediately, and keep control on your feelings, its due to harmonal changes happen but you should keep control on yourself, dont use by anyone.

2017-08-31
Name: kiran
hello madumitha,
its really sad that you suffer from this type situation its not right , i m really feel bad for you if you want to enjoy such things then there is lots of problem,please stop thinking.
Pages >>  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19 

All tips on Parents of Teens
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Groping In Bus

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Teens
& Answers to Topic :
Groping In Bus

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Teens
& Answers to Topic :
Groping In Bus

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:spolied younger generation
school function is going on and all are busy in preprations as am activity head of schol i handle stage all back stage work and almost 70% of work so i stayed in hostel with 11th standard girl she is so sweet and good girl we stay in same room
i usually wear salwar kameej to feel free am well built 5.9 tall 38 thirty four 40 figure she doing some work so i just rem... - mrs ruchika lamba [View Message]
RE:caught mumma
i wanna share one true shocking incident which happen when i was in 12th standard my mom is advocate and very bold attractive lady once i bunk my school and come home early around 12 noon i was shocked to see mumma with our servant who is 50 yr old man they are enjoying there personal moments ... - pihu [View Message]
RE:love her
Hope to chat moe on this pls mail me... - gg [View Message]
RE:caught daughter
hello anupama,
you are teacher as well as mother while teacher you forgot your responsibility as mother, so you should understand the situation, and try to understand your daughter also, rather scold on her now.... - revti [View Message]
hello anupama,
you should caught them while the time you file complaint against that guy who fk to your daughter, so it will be lesson for that guy, he never again look at your daughter.... - dhiraj [View Message]
hello anupama,
you are teacher then you should learn so many things to your daughter also, while you taking classes, make sure your daughter will not come out from her room, so other boys cant see her.... - resham [View Message]
hello anupama,
now a days kids are get so smart, they have boyfriend and girlfriend, may be your daughter girlfriend is your daughter only, and thats why he was joined classes over you, so he can meet her.... - urvashi [View Message]

Home | Site Map | Privacy Policy | Comments or Suggestions | Indiaparenting News Articles | Contact Us | Advertise with Us | RSS
Copyright (c) 1999 - 2017 India Parenting Pvt. Ltd.