You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Teens >  Sex >Unable to control sex
Parents of Teens  Discussion Forum

Sex:Unable to control sex
2013-06-13
Name: Raj Mathur Hi Guys,

i am 30years old guy i am not able control my sex.i am very silent guy i had 2 to 3 girl friend but not able to keep them in life more that 5 to 6 month as i am not good in keep relationship. please tell me what to do. i ma planning to marry but i dont think so this problem will get over as some time i am very depress and nurves without any reason.
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2017-03-15
Name: Vikas
Subject:  RE:Unable to control sex
Hi dear please stop this and just focus on your future as i can see that you are just thinking of the past and enjoying the moment what you are having so please start enjoying the moment and focus.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-03-15
Name: Vijay
Hi there Ram please feel happy that you are getting married as this is very good thing happening to you and your family must also be very excited so please do not spoil the mood of your family and enjoy.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-03-15
Name: Vicky
Hi there have the guts to face all the problems with a smile as this life and you will have problems so no need to worry and just try to be normal as much as you can rest everything will be alright.

2017-03-15
Name: Tejas
Hi Ram please do not worry so much if you are feeling the pressure just imagine what is the situation of your wife to be, as she has to come leaving everything and has to adjust new style of living so please do not worry.

2017-03-15
Name: Tanmay
Hi dear it happens with every men at the time of getting married its natural of you getting tensed as its a common thing so please do not worry and just enjoy the moment as marriage is not a daily fair and this will happen in lifetime.

2017-03-15
Name: Esha
what can be done in this situation its only you can decide whether you want to get married or no its upto you and you should take a call on it all the best dear think twice and then take action.

2017-03-15
Name: Raima
Hi dear please make it a point that you are not getting married in some pressure if you are not ready then please postpone your marriage as its better if you get ready once instead of just spoiling yours and the girls future.

2017-03-15
Name: Ranjana
Hi Ram please do not take tension if you are not ready for the marriage just get it delayed as i understand what you are feeling, please do not feel the pressure and tell your family members that you are not ready for it.

2017-03-15
Name: Rachna
Hi you are not ready for the i there please tell me when is your marriage and also if marriage then just inform your parents why to waste a life of a girl because that girl who is marrying you is leaving everything and coming to you.

2017-03-15
Name: Reema
What kind of a person you are, please stop playing with girls like this is i am sure after marriage also you will have affairs and these will spoil your relationship with your wife instead do not get married.

2017-03-15
Name: Jigar
Can you change anything what had happened the answer is no then why to think so much just enjoy the life what its offering take the most of it and also remember everything happens for a reason.

2017-03-15
Name: Jian
Hey there Ram please stop thinking so much as you cant reserve anything yes but you can always plan good for your future so please stop thinking about your past and start preparing for your future.

2017-03-15
Name: Jeetu
Hi Ram please share more about how you were so busy in keeping all these girl friends and was it easy to manage such tasks, please share more about it as we can make a film out of it.

2017-03-15
Name: Jain
Hi there please stop taking tension you are not a kid and must think that you have a responsibility now after marriage and should enjoy the way it is, please do not feel bad what had happened in past.

2017-03-15
Name: Jaimin
Hi brother please stop thinking so much as you are just wasting your time just enjoy the moment as you are getting married so enjoy the life and do not think again about your past all will be good.

2017-03-15
Name: Anjali
Hi dear please do not feel bad but then its your mistake you were playing with fire, as how keep three girl friend at a time and you should have not done this mistake anyways just focus on your future.

2017-03-15
Name: Anamika
Hi there if you have any problem please feel free to share with me as i am a physicist and can solve your problem but then you need to tell me in brief what had happened to you and all so according to that will help you out.

2017-03-15
Name: Anju
Raj please if any one has two three girl friends at same time then how can they be happy please explain and one more thing you are worried because you have done wrong, please do not waste your life like this.

2017-03-15
Name: Aditi
Hi Raj please do not worry and think about your past just think about your future and make sure that you are not repeating the same mistake again, please do not think so much.

2017-03-15
Name: Anaida
Hi there this is a common issue and you should not worry so much because the more you think the more you will feel depress and just think positive and make your life a happy living one.
Pages >>  1  2  3 

All tips on Parents of Teens
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Unable to control sex

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Teens
& Answers to Topic :
Unable to control sex

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Teens
& Answers to Topic :
Unable to control sex

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
mistake turns into abortion
in college ist year i got fkd by my neighbour who usually come to our home. he is insurance agent and we do sx and my mistake i got pregnant

in tension i told everything to my mumma and she angry on me and arrange safety for me and fight with that man and after she hide i from dad and everything settle on compromise she not talk withh me for almost a month and... - tunisha [View Message]
RE:spolied younger generation
school function is going on and all are busy in preprations as am activity head of schol i handle stage all back stage work and almost 70% of work so i stayed in hostel with 11th standard girl she is so sweet and good girl we stay in same room
i usually wear salwar kameej to feel free am well built 5.9 tall 38 thirty four 40 figure she doing some work so i just rem... - mrs ruchika lamba [View Message]
RE:caught mumma
i wanna share one true shocking incident which happen when i was in 12th standard my mom is advocate and very bold attractive lady once i bunk my school and come home early around 12 noon i was shocked to see mumma with our servant who is 50 yr old man they are enjoying there personal moments ... - pihu [View Message]
RE:love her
Hope to chat moe on this pls mail me... - gg [View Message]
RE:caught daughter
hello anupama,
you are teacher as well as mother while teacher you forgot your responsibility as mother, so you should understand the situation, and try to understand your daughter also, rather scold on her now.... - revti [View Message]
hello anupama,
you should caught them while the time you file complaint against that guy who fk to your daughter, so it will be lesson for that guy, he never again look at your daughter.... - dhiraj [View Message]
hello anupama,
you are teacher then you should learn so many things to your daughter also, while you taking classes, make sure your daughter will not come out from her room, so other boys cant see her.... - resham [View Message]

Home | Site Map | Privacy Policy | Comments or Suggestions | Indiaparenting News Articles | Contact Us | Advertise with Us | RSS
Copyright (c) 1999 - 2017 India Parenting Pvt. Ltd.