You are here: Home > Message Boards > Expecting Parents >  Sex >saree below navel

Sex:saree below navel
2012-03-20
Name: Rashmi Hi, I am Rashmi! I was initially wearing saree like a traditional Indian women (hiding my midriff). But after my marriage I went to a metropolitan city. My husband requested me to wear saree low exposing navel all the time. He wanted me to wear 6\" below navel .Initially I was hesitant. I started wearing that way at home and gradually started wearing when going out for shopping, market etc. I joined a job and in office also I was wearing low hip saree exposing navel. I have wide deep black navel and any body who sees it will get amused. I wear sleeveless blouse also. Some times I shave my armpits and some times I grow it to look like a bush. My husband applies ice cream to my navel and licks it often.I am entertaining many by displaying my navel and armpits. Some times i doubt whether i am doing right? Pl advise.
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2017-08-04
Name: rekha
Subject:  RE:saree below navel
hello rashmi,
its on you what you wore, and to whom you want to show your body, so you can dressing as per you, and also, you cant judge anyone, who can look at you, look for entertainment or any other purpose.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-08-05
Name: sanjeevan
Subject:  RE:RE:saree below navel
You are not doing anything wrong. Many women have such fantacy to show off their assets to other men or even women.. and its very much satisfying if you do so and can increase your sex life if hubby also into this. we can discuss it further
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-08-04
Name: rupesh
hello rashmi,
i suggest you that women look beautiful in saree, and always every men appreciate women when she wore saree, so you also look beautiful in low waist saree its good thing.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-08-04
Name: archana
hello rashmi,
if you are more comfortable to show your body to unknown people then its your decision and your look out, but you are from good family background so its not suits on you, so think on that.

2017-08-04
Name: kanchan
hello rashmi,
dressing is one of the major part in women life, and that she cant compromise with this, but yes women should know which type dressing suits on her, and which type not, its decided by her.

2017-08-04
Name: rohan
hello rashmi,
you husband dont have any problem with this type nature of you, like he dont have any other things in mind, like you are his wife, and he is not possesive towards you, not at all.

2017-08-04
Name: prashant
hello rashmi,
if you are more comfortable in wearing saree below navel, and you can carry confidentely then you should wear low waist saree in office also, there is no problem at all,

2017-08-04
Name: rihana
hello rashmi,
i suggest you to wear dresses in office, and when you will go out with your husband that time you try to entertain only to your husband it makes strong bonding between both of you.

2017-08-04
Name: ranjana
hello rashmi,
wearing saree below navel its not big issue, and if you wear sleeveless blouse when you wore saree its compulsory to shave your armpits, otherwise its look so bad and horrible too.

2017-08-04
Name: niyati
hello rashmi,
you can do dressing according to your wish because you are more interested to entertain people, so better you avoid these things and also keep control on your things too.

2017-08-04
Name: pragati
hello rashmi,
be frank with you, i dont understand what is entertain when you keep you armpits, and wear low waist saree in office place, you are there for job purpose not to entertain people.

2017-08-04
Name: aarti
hello rashmi,
after coming in metro city you start wearing saree below navel and start wearing sleeveless blouse and all, and now you try to entertain other people its not right at all.

2017-08-04
Name: kalpana
hello rashmi,
if you are look beautiful in saree then you should wear defintely but its not look good as you mention in your post that you didnt shave your armpits most of the times, what is logic behind this.

2017-08-04
Name: riya
hello rashmi,
most of the mens like when women wear saree below navel and they like to stear at women navel part, itself its great thing for them, but really its like cheap thing ever.

2017-08-04
Name: krupa
hello rashmi,
its your thinking and that is very wrong you are not entertaining factor for others, so you behave in this way, if you want to enjoy so you should enjoy with your husband only.

2017-08-04
Name: ashish
hello rashmi,
these days most of the women wear their saree below their navel so not to worry if it is fine then you can go ahead, if you look beautiful in saree then you can try to wear it under the navel.

2017-08-04
Name: jigar
hello rashmi,
its great things that you change drastically, its your wish if you want to wear saree below navel and wear sleevless, so its your wish, and its your wish.

2017-08-04
Name: rita
hello rashmi,
you are from good family background and you came from traditional family to here in metropolitan city, so its good thing, its show progress but there is no need to show self body to others.

2017-08-04
Name: dipendra
hello rashmi,
i dont understand exactly whats going on in your mind, what is entertainment factor in this and why you do all this non sense things which is not good for your character and reputation too.

2017-08-04
Name: rajat
hello rashmi,
tell me one thing, genually you felt that its right thing whatever you done, and give name of entertainment to others, why there is no need to entertain other persons.
Pages >>  1  2  3 

All tips on Expecting Parents
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
saree below navel

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Expecting Parents
& Answers to Topic :
saree below navel

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Expecting Parents
& Answers to Topic :
saree below navel

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Hi Lakshita
wt hpnd ..pls share... - trisha [View Message]
RE:RE:my mistake
Hmmm I make poses which relief him he´ s happy but he is getting cheap day by day with me and use cheap words I remember I wear yellow salwr kmeej and he touch my bck and ask me to remove my panty I rushed to toilet and remove my brown panty and give it to him in lunch time I sit on his lap and demands my panty back he frankly told my sweet ur butts R soft I cnt live wit... - lakshita [View Message]
RE:my mistake
Lakshitha, it's a common mistake which may happen to working woman who happen to have close interactions with male friends. U should have stopped him while he started kisses. Anyhow it all happened n better ur hubby shd never comes to know this. And another problem may arise. Most men if got a chance with colleagues thinks it as their lifetime chance. I won't recommend to ... - Smitha Pavi [View Message]
RE:clever daughter knw my secret
we married and spend quality life and our x life is awsum... - veena [View Message]
RE:Shilpi
hi malini aunty i was two three years back incident after that once i was coming back from school i saw mumma and he roam in society garden muma just come from office she was in her mahroon printed office saree thy go upstairs towards flat i call mumma she ask me where are you and i say i am in market and take some time she say she stucked in traffic jam
i shocked th... - shilpi [View Message]
RE:My mother copulate with me
Situation r changing u ... - P Charan [View Message]
RE:Hi Girls
Are you mad and what do you think that girls are some object for you please have some shame and please do not post such thing here and it would be great if you try to find such things on some other sites and not here.... - Anita [View Message]