You are here: Home > Message Boards > Planning a Baby >  Unexplained Infertility >Unknown Infertility
Planning a Baby  Discussion Forum

Unexplained Infertility:Unknown Infertility
2013-06-19
Name: Smily Hi,
I am trying to get Pregnant since last 2 year, but not get success. my age is 27 and my husband age is 30.We go through all checkup and tests. Every thing is normal. doctor says it' s a unknown infertility. so now doctor recommend us to go with IUI process. should I wait for naturally conceive or go with IUI. If IUI then what is IUI success rate and how much it safe.
Kindly suggest.
Thanks !!
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2017-03-16
Name: Amaira
Subject:  RE:Unknown Infertility
Hi dear please be positive and think that you will be having the baby as being positive gives you the results what you are looking for so please make sure you are thinking in a positive manner rest all will fall in place.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-03-16
Name: Anamika
Hi dear please make sure the doctor is good as this treatment is a long process and needs a lot of time and patience in one, so please choose the right doctor and all the best for your future.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-03-16
Name: Anju
Oh you are not that old so you can always try in having the bay in natural process why the need of this treatment according to me you should have a second opinion and get the doctor change if required.

2017-03-16
Name: Anaida
Hello smily its very common treatment so please do not worry and success ratio is also good so i am sure you will be blessed with your joy of happiness very soon please be positive and think happy.

2017-03-16
Name: Aditi
Hi dear please do not worry and go as per the doctor suggestions as he will knowing the best and also make sure you are following the proper guidance as what the doctor has asked to do, All the best dear.

2017-01-29
Name: Aparna
Hi please opt for IVF option as its the best way to get conceive and also very safe and secure as compared to IUI please google it and you will get answer about the same.

2017-01-29
Name: Geeta
Hi Smily please visit a good gynac as i think you need proper medication and i am sure you will be fine and conceive naturally.

2017-01-29
Name: Ram
Hi i think you are not performing it properly i mean the proper way to get pregnant just google it and find new ways to get so.All the best.

2017-01-29
Name: Richa
Hi i am a bit confuse reading your post that if everything is normal why are you not able to conceive whats the issue kindly visit another doctor to get proper information.

2017-01-29
Name: Deepa
Hi Smily sad to hear that you are unable to conceive but dont panic is its easy to conceive through IUI method my best best wishes are with you.

2017-01-29
Name: Seema
Hi why to try such difficult process why don't you go for an adoption as its a best option and also you will give a beautiful life to a child.

2017-01-29
Name: Shika
Hi why don't you try visiting some good fertility center and they will help you to get a good egg donor and this will be an easy and safe method to have a child.

2017-01-29
Name: Nisha
Please consult with someone who have gone through this treatment as its not worth as one of my friend tried using this method but failed to conceive.

2017-01-29
Name: Monika
Hi please dont feel dejected as this not the end and also IUI is a good option to get conceive. Please make sure the doctor is good and well reputed.

2017-01-29
Name: Ankita
Hi would suggest you to kindly visit any other doctor for a second opinion and get your self checked properly as some times there are problem in getting diagnostic.

2016-10-02
Name: priya
Hey smily dont give up and keep trying every thing will be fine. Before going in for any process have a deep discussion with the doctor regarding the desired results and the side effects too. Wish you luck for it.

2016-08-28
Name: NN
If all your tests are normal then plan properly acc to your cycle and see if you can conceive naturally for a month or two and then if you still are not able to conceive then you can go and try IUI.

2016-04-28
Name: Paul
Hello Smily,
So when every thing is normal then why do doctor suggest you to go for IUI you need to consult the other doctor so that you can known whether there is a chance of IUI or not.I wish you will get good result only.

2016-04-05
Name: No Name
Hello Smily,
When both of your husband and yours health status is okay then you just check the process you are preferring is correct or not.Do not take it negatively i said what i mean to say.Better you find out the best method from your friends and try it in that manner.

2016-03-03
Name: Saini
check with Dr. Sonia Malik from Southend Fertility and IVF. She is good in what she does.She can guide you what is required.

All the best. Wishing you a happy life.
Pages >>  1  2 

All tips on Planning a Baby
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Unknown Infertility

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Planning a Baby
& Answers to Topic :
Unknown Infertility

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Planning a Baby
& Answers to Topic :
Unknown Infertility

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Unexplained Infertility
Mai dil se Kaberi Banerjee, ko thanks bolna chahti huu.. kyunki aj unhi ki wajah se hamari duniya puri hui hai..

Mujhe bhi shadi k 7 saal baad, dr. kaberi ki wajah se judwaa bache hue...

mai dil se unko and unke pure staff to thank you bolna chahti hu.... - Sadhana [View Message]
Pls share experience at Srushti & Dr Samundi
Dear Ladies,

I have recently moved from Bangalore to Chennai. I am a programmer and I have been travelling on onsite for past 2-3 years and its unable to try to plan our first child. I am TTC for the past 4 years but not regularly.

I had a recent workup done at srushti and dr samundi has suggested a hysterolaparoscopy surgery for my fibroids. I h... - Priya Ragunathan [View Message]
Green IVF at Srushti Fertility Centre Chennai
Hi guys,

I have looking for IVF cost in Chennai and low costs IVF in Chennai. I came across Green IVF in Srushti Fertility Centre Chennai.

Has anyone undergone the same. Please share your thoughts and experiences. ... - Priya Ramesh [View Message]
RE:Need egg donor in india ASAP
Hey dear this is really good to see that you are eagerly looking for a sperm donor but then dont you think that searching online like this it can be dangerous and you should not search like according to me and you should either visit a good fertility center near your house.... - Anita [View Message]
Hello dear this is really sad to see that you are trying so much and according to me you should not think so much and just go for adoption as that is the best way to have a child and that will really good for you as a couple and should think on this seriously.... - Anaida [View Message]
Hey dear if i would be in your place i would have not gone for a sperm donor and i would have chosen the adoption as a alternative as that is most easiest and simplest way to have a child and in this way you are making a child s life also better.... - Anu [View Message]
Hello dear i can understand the pressure and the pain you guys must be going through as this is really painful of not having kids and that really makes the couple feel lonely, trust me dear i have been through this so i can understand the pain you guys are going.... - Anushree [View Message]