• Kolkata
  • Chennai
  • Coimbatore
  • Jaipur
More Parents of Teens Boards
Expecting Parents
Sex
Parents of Babies
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Teens >  Sex >Husband is requesting to suck
Please do not give any personal information or money to anyone advertising anything on these boards. We do not endorse or support any of these claims or advertisements. To report abuse, click here.
  Sex: Husband is requesting to suck
Name: Harini
Date: 2013-03-28
Hi,
I need your sincere advice, I' m in a problem and I need your advice.

I' m Harini married for last 3 years and aged 26, My husband is a very good person and I love him a lot and we are leading a happy life. My husband is a sweet and kind person except he is bit wild in sex and his expectation in sex are too high that I couldn’t adjust and accommodate.

He is very understanding, he understand my situation and feelings most of the time and sometime he shows frustration that I' m not accommodating to his desires and I' m bit upset when I' m seeing frustrated and angry on me for that.

Let me be open in his desire and where I' m not comfortable. I' m fine with having normal sex with him and natural intercourse, but he likes sucking and licking stuff which I' m unconfortable doing with my va**ina. I' ve requested him to not do that as it may not be healthy, but he completely ignores it.

Now a days, his desire is turning too wild that he inserts grapes and crushed banana peices into my va***ina and starts sucking them from there and eating as well. I' m really concerned of both of our health, I' m really worried that he is eating fruits by sucking from my vagina.

I somehome tolerated all this, but now the worst thing is he is asking me to suck his penis which I feel disgusting. I cried at him that this is something too unnatural and I can’t do that. As he loves me, he accepted it with disappointment, but he is not sticking to it. He forgets that I' m not ok for it and he requests for it frequently next time

Sometime this specific discussion turns into argument where he shows lot of videos where girls sucking penis, I argue with him that they are prostitutes and homely girl will not do that. He never agrees to my statement.
Since this issue is too personal that even I can’t discuss with my close friends, only person I can talk is my mom, when I spoke to my mom about sucking penis without quoting my personal life problem, my mom seriously said that only prostitutes will do that family girl should not think about it.
Now sucking his penis has become heart of my family life problem, now a days he is adamant in his desire and he has reached to a level saying to me that sexual pleasure is that something mutually understand and give to other partner and if one cannot give it to other they are unfit for sexual life, now he is asking me to give the pleasure he want or asking me to allow him to go to call girl for this need and he is justifying saying that he would have gone to call girl without my knowledge, but being a loyal husband he wants my acceptance or me itself fulfill his desire.
I’m terribly confused, understanding his realistic concern thought to give up my stand, I’ve just tried once to satisfy his desire, I disgustfully held his penis and closed my eyes and took into my mouth and as soon as it hit my throat, because of the smell and stickiness, I felt something bad and I couldn’t control and I got immediate vomit and went to rest room and vomited.
Though he hated the way I disgustfully handled his penis, being a good husband he really worried that I vomited without control, he left the topic there for few days considering my pathetic situation and now again he is bringing up the topic and suck request.
I’m not seeing any option for me now to come out of this, I cannot allow him to go for call girl. I’ve strengthened my heart and mind and now I’m prepared to do it without ending up like last time (vomiting). Other than his this request, he is very kind and gentle, he never looks at any girl and he keeps me happy, so I’m mentally prepared to give up my stand and handle the situation.

I have few questions especially with girls/married girls to handle my situation please advice
1. Is it fine to suck husband’s penis, is this natural thing or abnormal?
2. What I can do to avoid disgust feeling against this act?
3. What safety measures I need to do to be healthy
4. What if he cums within mouth, do we need spit it out? If so I need to have some dustbin at bedroom (again while writing itself feeling disgusting)
5. In case one or few drops if I had to swallow, does this pose any health issues?
6. As a girl how you have came thru this in your life? Do you gave this to your husband or your husband politely understood your concern and gave up their adamancy?
7. In summary how to do this without disgust.
I’m sorry if my language is vulgar, I don’t have alternate words to express my situation
Please advice

Name: Malini
Subject:  Harini
Date: 2014-03-18
Dear Harini, you have lot of misconceptions. Relax. Oral has been practiced from ancient times. You can see them in the carvings of Konark and Khajuraho. It is a great stimulant.

1. Is it fine to suck husband’s penis, is this natural thing or abnormal? It is perfectly natural.
2. What I can do to avoid disgust feeling against this act? You will develop liking to it.
3. What safety measures I need to do to be healthy
Just make sure that both of you keep your parts clean.
4. What if he cums within mouth, do we need spit it out? If so I need to have some dustbin at bedroom (again while writing itself feeling disgusting)It is alright as it is protein.
5. In case one or few drops if I had to swallow, does this pose any health issues? Not at all.
6. As a girl how you have came thru this in your life? Do you gave this to your husband or your husband politely understood your concern and gave up their adamancy? I love oral. It helps the actual act.
7. In summary how to do this without disgust. You will learn. All the best.
Reply to Original Message   Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

Name: Steve
Subject:  Wrong
Date: 2013-06-22
Hi, you have a wrong conception and wrong guidance. Its common and I don' t understand what more left if you don' t enjoy these things. Its very healthy and very Important to enjoy.
best:)

Name: Taran
Subject:  Hi
Date: 2013-05-26
without wasting time and talks lets get straight to points:

1 Yes it is totally natural and unharmful if you fell disgusting try to give it a proper clean before suck remember try to push skin back and then clean the head as all the distasteful things are there.
2. As i mentioned give proper cleaning and also there are flavored condoms available you can use that and as told above using honey ice cream etc
3. you both need to be HYGENIEC make your husband drink diet coke in which if there is a water coming out of his penis will be sweet not disgusting
4.Cum Swallow is totally dis harmful and you wont get pregnant by doing this read 3 how to make is taste good and also make your husband drink lot of pineapple juice
5. no it wont
6. Well i am guy but my gf have same issue instead of pushing her we take things calmly it takes time but now she cant go a day without having and recieving oral pleasure we started slowly as much as she can do and i different moods locations etcif you wanna know further ask i will tell you more
7 you need to beat the disgusting word out of your life as nothing is disgusting its all natural and only brilliant if you enjoy it from your heart if you do it then you will understand what i am trying to say

Any queries you are free to ask me as i will try my best to clear your doubts with my own experiences

Name: manav verma
Subject:  Reply
Date: 2013-04-03
i totally agreed with chaitanya there is no harm at all to do this...... and as a boy i also like this to much

Name: Chaitanya
Subject:  Hi
Date: 2013-04-02
Hi Harini - 1st of all I feel pity for your ignorance in sexual matters. You need to understand that it' s not unnatural or as you think disguisting to suck husband penis. If you are a Telugu then I can explain much better in my mother tongue.

See 1st of all push away of your thought that this act is not natural. Do you know that in modern generation 70% of the couples does this. Before doing this, 1st both partners need to have mutual understanding as your husband has rightly mentioned.

After that before performing both needs to maintain a very good Hygene that means removing all the hair from your private parts and neatly washed and clean.

Then to remove your uncomfort, you can pour Honey or a ice cream on your hus penis and lick it slowely. Let me tell you again and you read it again, it' s very very very natural thing. Even if you go to doctor, they advise the same.

With regard to swallowing his semen, it wont cause any harm to you or your husband...just swallow it like any other liquid if he cums inside. It wont make you pregnant.

Let me know if you have any other myths or doubts or any thing, as a very experienced person i can clarify.

you can talk to me on gtalk kchaithanya4u at g m a i l

Name: harini
Subject:  thanks for suggestion
Date: 2013-04-02
Chaitanya, thanks for your suggestion. This worked, I´ ve followed your suggestion and it helped me to reduce the disgust feeling. condom and venilla cake cream coating over it helped me to do it without disgust.

Thanks a lot for your valuable suggestion
Msg Objection   Go to Top

Name: Kohli
Subject:  to Harini
Date: 2013-03-30
1. There is no problem in sucking your husband penis some women even from family will do that, but make sure there is no diseases around that area
2. You have to avoid things like it is not a family thing, so many women will do that
3. Clean parts before and after sex for healthy
4. Yeah you can split it out but there is no problem even cum enters into your stomach that doesn' t affect your health and don' t make assumptions like you will become pregnant by that and you will become unhealthy , nothing will happen
5. Nothing will happen
6. you can discuss about this with your husband

IMP: You said that your husband was keeping grapes and bananas into vagina and eating it , Please don' t do it it causes health problems to your husband
he can suck your vagina there is no prob but not by putting food items and eating them it will cause severe health problems

Name: Ashu Jain
Subject:  to Harini
Date: 2013-03-30
its ok if u want to suck that u can
and if u swallow that even nothing gonna happen to u.

All tips on Parents of Teens
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Husband is requesting to suck

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------
Last 7 Posts of this Board
gnx2020
hi gnx. you had sex with your aunty when u r studying x std. how old was your aunty. and at that time whats the size of ur tool and aunty size. explain how it happened. she came out of bathroom naked and then how it was started and how did she approached you.... - rajay [View Message]
roco
roco. how does your massi looks. massi means what relation.?... - kumar [View Message]
kumar
she is avrg body not so slim, and no heavy, aprox 38-39 year old
fair colour
and what you want to know @kumar... - rocco [View Message]
hi
yup dude.....
i had a gr8 night with her.......
it was awsm ............. - ROCCO O [View Message]
sex
i am seperated recently.. and looking for live in relationship...... - gnx2020 [View Message]
hi dear
hi anupama..pls teach your daughter sex education so that she will learn the concequences..as malini told she can relieve her pleasure too...when i was 10 th std i use to stay in my aunty home for study ..one day my aunty came out of bathroom and stood fully naked infront of me..by seeing her i got feelings and finally we ended up having sex..

... - gnx2020 [View Message]
hi dear
hi sangeeta.. its common in family where cousins and aunty stays...it hapened with me when i was 16 staying in my aunty(mom' s sister) home..for studies..my aunty use to care me lot..i often use to sleeep on aunty bed ..one day afeter bath aunty came bed room with full naked..as i was sleeping ..i got up accidentaly..and saw her..she was cool and she asked how is her figur... - gnx2020 [View Message]

Parenting Girl Child - Daddys Angel Video