---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Teens >  Sex >Husband is requesting to suck
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Parents of Teens  Discussion Forum

Sex:Husband is requesting to suck
2013-03-28
Name: Harini
Hi,
I need your sincere advice, I' m in a problem and I need your advice.

I' m Harini married for last 3 years and aged 26, My husband is a very good person and I love him a lot and we are leading a happy life. My husband is a sweet and kind person except he is bit wild in sex and his expectation in sex are too high that I couldn’t adjust and accommodate.

He is very understanding, he understand my situation and feelings most of the time and sometime he shows frustration that I' m not accommodating to his desires and I' m bit upset when I' m seeing frustrated and angry on me for that.

Let me be open in his desire and where I' m not comfortable. I' m fine with having normal sex with him and natural intercourse, but he likes sucking and licking stuff which I' m unconfortable doing with my va**ina. I' ve requested him to not do that as it may not be healthy, but he completely ignores it.

Now a days, his desire is turning too wild that he inserts grapes and crushed banana peices into my va***ina and starts sucking them from there and eating as well. I' m really concerned of both of our health, I' m really worried that he is eating fruits by sucking from my vagina.

I somehome tolerated all this, but now the worst thing is he is asking me to suck his penis which I feel disgusting. I cried at him that this is something too unnatural and I can’t do that. As he loves me, he accepted it with disappointment, but he is not sticking to it. He forgets that I' m not ok for it and he requests for it frequently next time

Sometime this specific discussion turns into argument where he shows lot of videos where girls sucking penis, I argue with him that they are prostitutes and homely girl will not do that. He never agrees to my statement.
Since this issue is too personal that even I can’t discuss with my close friends, only person I can talk is my mom, when I spoke to my mom about sucking penis without quoting my personal life problem, my mom seriously said that only prostitutes will do that family girl should not think about it.
Now sucking his penis has become heart of my family life problem, now a days he is adamant in his desire and he has reached to a level saying to me that sexual pleasure is that something mutually understand and give to other partner and if one cannot give it to other they are unfit for sexual life, now he is asking me to give the pleasure he want or asking me to allow him to go to call girl for this need and he is justifying saying that he would have gone to call girl without my knowledge, but being a loyal husband he wants my acceptance or me itself fulfill his desire.
I’m terribly confused, understanding his realistic concern thought to give up my stand, I’ve just tried once to satisfy his desire, I disgustfully held his penis and closed my eyes and took into my mouth and as soon as it hit my throat, because of the smell and stickiness, I felt something bad and I couldn’t control and I got immediate vomit and went to rest room and vomited.
Though he hated the way I disgustfully handled his penis, being a good husband he really worried that I vomited without control, he left the topic there for few days considering my pathetic situation and now again he is bringing up the topic and suck request.
I’m not seeing any option for me now to come out of this, I cannot allow him to go for call girl. I’ve strengthened my heart and mind and now I’m prepared to do it without ending up like last time (vomiting). Other than his this request, he is very kind and gentle, he never looks at any girl and he keeps me happy, so I’m mentally prepared to give up my stand and handle the situation.

I have few questions especially with girls/married girls to handle my situation please advice
1. Is it fine to suck husband’s penis, is this natural thing or abnormal?
2. What I can do to avoid disgust feeling against this act?
3. What safety measures I need to do to be healthy
4. What if he cums within mouth, do we need spit it out? If so I need to have some dustbin at bedroom (again while writing itself feeling disgusting)
5. In case one or few drops if I had to swallow, does this pose any health issues?
6. As a girl how you have came thru this in your life? Do you gave this to your husband or your husband politely understood your concern and gave up their adamancy?
7. In summary how to do this without disgust.
I’m sorry if my language is vulgar, I don’t have alternate words to express my situation
Please advice

2016-06-24
Name: Pearl
Subject:  RE:Husband is requesting to suck
Hi Lady,
If you feel you can do it otherwise i you want your husband to be happy then also you can do that and if not you can directly dis agree with him.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-06-17
Name: Gauri
Hi Lady,
You know by reading the message you have posted it is really enduring me a lot.Then how are you managing all these oh god you had patience more in you.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-06-10
Name: Deepali
Hi Person,
You had proper reasons which you have posted.But such doubts will get clarified from the people who had all clear information only.So you will get solutions for all your problems.

2016-06-04
Name: Janu
Hi Men,
I think you were very excited regarding that.But you have to remember one thing that this site is accessed by all people so it will be so nice of you if you do not discuss such matters in the site.

2016-05-30
Name: dia
It would be better you discuss with your husband and explain what problem you are facing then you can sort out with some solution only i wish you would get some solution and it would be better you dont discuss such topics in this forum.

2016-05-28
Name: sneha
So can you say what would be the suggestion you would give and what was the solution you had preferred to solve the issue can you say what would be the better you would be a better option if you would say.

2016-05-27
Name: Kiran
Hi lady,
It depends on your wish whether you want to do it or not and you need to talk to your husband also then solve the issue when it is done also but i hope you couple would be happy with all in your life also.

2016-05-27
Name: sal
So can you say what would be the suggestion you would give and what was the solution you had preferred to solve the issue can you say what would be the better you would be the better option you would say.

2016-05-26
Name: lucy
So when you are facing the problem you need to solve on your own and you can discuss with your husband and solve your problem so that your problem will be solved and you will have peace of mind also.

2016-05-24
Name: Neha
It would be better you discuss with your husband and explain what problem you are facing then you can sort out with some solution only i wish you would get some solution and it would be better you not discuss such topics in this forum.

2016-05-19
Name: Meera
Hi Person,
So can you say what would be the suggestion you would give and what was the solution you had preferred to solve the issue can you say what would be the better you would be the better option you would say.

2016-05-12
Name: sruthi
hi dear
Sorry to hear this from you.i feel pained to hear that you likes or dislikes are not given priority by your life partner.Its better you talk to him with your heart open.Give him one more chance to understand you.He might clearly understand what you are going through.You have to speak out for sure.

2016-05-09
Name: sruthi
I knew what exactly are u going through.But marriage is an understanding of two people.I feel bad that your husband doesn't do that.So now its your turn to take up this task and sort it by yourself.Tell him that his act is making u feel emetic .Sit and talk.He might understand.Also understand that these acts doesnt cause any health damages instead gives pleasure if u really understand it.

2016-05-06
Name: DR
Hello Person,
So when you are facing the problem you need to solve on your own and you can discuss with your husband and solve your problem so that your problem will be solved and you will have peace of mind also.

2016-05-05
Name: Paul
Hello Lady,
It would be better you discuss with your husband and explain what problem you are facing then you can sort out with some solution only i wish you would get some solution and it would be better you not discuss such topics in the forum.

2016-04-25
Name: Myntra
Hello Lady,
You can share to your husband know what was the problem you are facing exactly he will understand.And you will not face any problem so that it would not be any trouble for you so far.I wish you will resolve your problem.

2016-03-31
Name: Megha
Hello harini,
Why do you feel like disgusting for that.He is your husband and when he is making you happy in all aspects and it is your turn to make him happy also.Girls must not be selfish.Any how that substance will enter in to the body but if it enters through mouth noting happens.Try to keep your husband happy.

2016-03-04
Name: Arra
Just relax. Oral sex is very common from ancient time . i hope you clear your misconceptions soon and have a healthy sex life. Enjoy the moment and better take medications if required.

Enjoy

2015-08-09
Name: Vin Sharma
Subject:  sex: Husband is requesting to suck
Respected Madam...licking and sucking is a part of love, to have complete sex . not only call girl job.

2016-01-21
Name: shenali
Subject:  hi
yaah truely. it is part of sex not justa call girls job. most of women do it. and there is nothing wrong if he come in your mouth. it will not have any effects on your health. or if you don't want to swallow it you can spit and make wait his pe..s or keep a cloth to spit on it. or else you cn use condom to do that. there is nothing disgusting in it.
Msg Objection   Go to Top
Pages >>  1  2 

All tips on Parents of Teens
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Husband is requesting to suck

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:caught mumma
hi dishita, it happened coincidentely meand like you servent also came there sudenely so dont think negatively, she is your mom.... - kishori [View Message]
hi dishita, i want to asked you something because its past incident , are you take any action or about this incident did you ask your mom anything.please share.... - neil [View Message]
hi dishika, this type of incidence happen with me also but after i listen my mom explination i m clear in my view it was just a accident nothing else, but our mind start to play with our feelings. so just ignore this things.... - chitra [View Message]
hi its realy hard to digest this type of incident and that is happen with our dear one person so dishika i suggest you to ignore this type of things and be happy and trust on your mom.... - rakesh [View Message]
hi dishika you dont share with your mom may be she feel bad about this, even you dont share to your family member or friends, its effect bad on your family.... - bipin [View Message]
hello dishita, same happened with my dad, but it was just my misunderstanding, my dad all clear me same day. and now i keep trust on him so much.... - kalpana [View Message]
RE:periods
hi shraddha first you go to doctor and tell him all about surgery and show your pills that you taken till now, afterewards you became any decision. ... - apurva [View Message]

Responsibility of Educating Children Video..