You are here: Home > Message Boards > Beauty & Grooming >  Body and Fitness >How to reduce my breast size and navel
Beauty & Grooming  Discussion Forum

Body and Fitness:How to reduce my breast size and navel
2013-03-26
Name: Priya Ramkumar Hi,
I' m priya age 32. I' m married and a mother of two children now. After my second pregnancy, my breast size has increased a lot. It has got very bigger. Also my navel is very deeper. Whenever I travel in public transport men are easily poking my navel and they are just pressing and crushing my breasts. They are just staring at my breasts and are crushing as if unintentionally. I need to reduce the size to escape from these. Are there any way for this?
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2016-12-15
Name: Malini
Subject:  RE:How to reduce my breast size and navel
Hi Priya,

Just because some people touch you and finger, you can not look to reduce the size of your breasts. Big beasts and deep navel are assets for women and sign of beauty. Those who don't have, long for them. So don't owrry and be bold.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2014-06-06
Name: shreyas24
Subject:  Cosmetic Surgery
Hello Priya,

you can easily overcome from your all worries which regularly you face while your in public transport.So you can choose \" Cosmetic Surgery\" for reducing your breast size unanimously.By taking this surgery, you can get these benefits like, your posture improves, to reduce your neck & back pains and you can get self confidence.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-03-03
Name: Surya
Subject:  RE:Cosmetic Surgery
Sandhya, what exercise do you suggest for reducing breast size..
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-03-03
Name: Pinky
Subject:  RE:Cosmetic Surgery
Agree with you Snadhya. Proya 38D is huge breast. Why dont you feel better fo rhaving such breats..

2016-02-06
Name: sandhya
Subject:  hi
rather than surgery she can exercise for chest and uppar body so it will get in shape gradually.

2013-05-29
Name: JOeBlack
Subject:  Be Glad
@ Priya, there are many women who would love to be in your shoes with larger breasts. The men who are peering at you breasts and navel are just perverts. You will always find them in plenty all over the world. try to wear loose fitting clothes and have your navel covered.

2013-05-16
Name: Priya
Subject:  @immy
Do you have any ideas to reduce the size if I tell you my size?

2013-05-29
Name: Joe Black
Subject:  Hide ´ em
@ Priya, Do not let the perverts try to molest or bully you. Tell them to keep their hands inside their own trousers if they try to mess around with you.

2013-05-17
Name: Immy
Subject:  @Priya
38D is really big. u need to workout in a gym and also there is a medicine. u need to massage it.

2013-05-16
Subject:  @immy
My size is 38D

2013-05-16
Subject:  @Priya
I am not a doctor. But i can give u some hints. Try them out. See if they work for you.

2013-05-16
Subject:  priya´ s breasts
how big exactly are your breasts?

2013-04-23
Subject:  Hi
Thanks for your comment simo. I' m traveling in bus daily. Daily men are poking my navel. Tell some ideas to escape from this. Even some women are poking my navel and smiling.

2013-05-13
Name: simo
Subject:  Hi
Priya travelling in bus difficult to escape. You have to take more care yourself on other hand don´ t give importance but don´ t allow fingering purposely and ignore touching by accident.

2013-04-23
Name: simo
Subject:  Navel
Hi Priya
I don' t think your breast size extra big. I am 38D and happens many time in public bus being touched by human hands. You can take more care and don' t go for reduction because bigger front and bigger back is the beauty of a woman.
As for poking finger in your navel take more care to be safe in public transport.

All tips on Beauty & Grooming
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
How to reduce my breast size and navel

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Beauty & Grooming
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Beauty & Grooming
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:After birth Massage Centres in Bangalore.
hello shilpa,
you home in city and you can collect information from your surrounding area, you can take help from other person too, it will be helpful to solve your problem.... - yogita [View Message]
RE:Will masturbation affect my married life?
hello raj,
yes you are right masturbating affect the sexual life, so it will effect on sexual life and may be you cant satisfies your wife. you enjoy your life now, but think about future.... - latika [View Message]
RE:RE:Navel shape and size
Hi. I need to attract my boy friend to my navel. He pokes it. But not always. I need to poke and eat by him my navel always. I love it. What should I do for it. Please advice.
Thank you!... - Shany [View Message]
hello raaj,
its normal thing dont get panic because of this situation, production of sperm which in turn helps to keep your prostrate glands in good order also, you and your wife will be satisfied.... - tarun [View Message]
hello raaj,
there is no harm or no side effects in masturbate its is not bad habit, its healthy life, its not put bad effect on your x life, you will be able to satisfy to your wife so be confident.... - rahul [View Message]
hello raaj,
from the situation you share here, its not big problem, every guy done same thing and then they start in same way, about married life, so dont think much and enjoy your marrital life.... - fatima [View Message]
hello raaj,
dont be so much afraid, just find the right person partner who is understand you, and try to understand your feelings towards her, so then there is no problem you would face onwards.... - ragini [View Message]