You are here: Home > Message Boards > Planning a Baby >  Unexplained Infertility >Anyone with Successful IVF in Gurgaon?
Planning a Baby  Discussion Forum

Unexplained Infertility:Anyone with Successful IVF in Gurgaon?
2013-05-03
Name: DR Hi

Do you know anyone who has gone through a successful IVF treatment in Gurgaon/Delhi? In my family two couples (Both husbands are brothers and wives are sisters) have gone under various other types of treatments since last 15, 20 years respectively...Now looking for IVF as last hope......Your help is really appreciated if you could suggest a good IVF doctor (in Gurgaon / Delhi). Would be helpful if anyone can provide a contact/email details of person who got successful IVF treatment in NCR
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2017-07-13
Name: Naina
Subject:  RE:Anyone with Successful IVF in Gurgaon?
I would suggest Dr. Smita Vats as she provides the best IVF treatment in Gurgaon.

Know More - thegynaepoint
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-06-14
Name: Priya
I have undergone ivf cycle from two doctors in Delhi - Sonia Mailk and Nalini Mahajan, though it was NOT successful anywhere. I am sharing my experience. Hope it helps -
1. Nalini Mahajan is a very rude doctor. She would not discuss anything with me and get annoyed if I ask her any question. Frankly, I was afraid to enter her cabin on my visits, but only continued my treatment with her due to her big name in the ivf market. But now I have realized that you should not go to a doctor who does not discuss with you anything and make you more un-comfortable and tensed.
2. On the other hand I found Sonia Malik to be a polite doctor who listens to you. She is an equally successful doctor but very down to earth. Only problem is she has 3-4 centers in Delhi NCR where she visits on a day-wise schedule, so if it is not her day on a particular center where you are referring, you will be administered by her junior doctor.
With my experience, I can say that every GOOD doctor perform similar diagnosis and treatment. There is a set rule book that each doctor follows. Only difference is how casual or serious a doctor is towards you, and how much does she empathize with you.

Best of luck for your IVF treatment!!
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-04-21
Name: naresh
hello friend,
one thing for sure you are choosing the most difficult way to conceive please think twice as there are many other options available, according to me you should go for adoption.

2017-04-21
Name: varsha
hello dr,
according to me here i felt you should go for dr, pushpa as many have recommend the same, also you can do one thing at least, try to have an appointment fixed and just see the doctor and then decide.

2017-04-11
Name: Honey
Hi please guide me also where will i get a good doctor in Mumbai for the same IVF treatment as i am trying searching for the same on the internet but getting very few options, please guide me if possible. Thanks.

2017-04-11
Name: Hemali
Hello dear according to the suggestions here i feel you should go for Dr Pushpa as many have recommend the same, also you can do one thing at least try to have an appointment fixed and just see the doctor and then decide whether you want or not.

2017-04-11
Name: Heena
Please tell me who has suggested you to go for IVF as thats the most painful and difficult treatment and also its the most costliest way, according to me you should not go for IVF rest your wish and your call. All the best.

2017-04-11
Name: Harpreet
Hello madam please suggest me also as i am new to this place and even wanted the same doctor who can treat me, please anyone help me as in need to guidance immediately as myself and my husband dont have a big family.

2017-06-14
Name: Priya
Subject:  RE:RE:Anyone with Successful IVF in Gurgaon?
Where are you searching for the ivf doctor? Gurgaon?
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-04-11
Name: Ginni
Hi dear if you are planing to go for IVF then please select Dr Puspha as your doctor as she is the best in this industry and she will take proper care of you, please do not think twice and just go and book an appointment today.

2017-04-11
Name: Geetanjali
Hello dear one thing is for sure you are choosing the most difficult way to conceive please think twice as there are many other options available, according to me you should go for adoption as thats the best option for you.

2017-04-11
Name: Gitika
Hi dear please do not panic and you can find a good doctor through internet as there are many options available in your own area but for that you need to search properly, please go through it and find one good doctor for yourself.

2017-04-11
Name: Geetu
Hi there please do one thing just google it and see the results for the same, you will get list of doctors registered there and from there you can choose the best based according to the reviews by their clients and so on.

2017-04-11
Name: Geeta
Hello dear according to me you should speak to your friends or family members and take their advice in this as they can help you better in this matter, please choose the doctor wisely as the doctor should be good and reputed.

2017-04-11
Name: Garima
Hi dear there are many good doctors, please do one thing just visit Dr Pushpa as she is the best doctor and she will guide you properly and the treatment is very good. All the best dear for your bright future.

2017-03-11
Name: Shivangi
Can you bring your relatives to Bangalore as i know a good doctor in IVF treatment and this doctors assures the birth of a child and never misguides the patient and the family, so please think over it and let me know.

2017-03-11
Name: Anamika
Hi dear please try using google and find the best doctor available in your area and in this you can also speak to the doctor before visiting the clinic as they provide numbers of the doctor as well.

2017-03-11
Name: Anjali
Hi there please make sure if you are planing to go for IVF treatment then your sisters should not have any miscarriages as this the doctors will not tell you but its the fact as have faced this problem.

2017-03-11
Name: Anaida
Looking to your post if feels that you have gone to lot of pain but trust me this is not right and you should explain your brothers and sisters to choose adoption as an option as this will bring the happiness to the family.

2017-03-11
Name: Aditi
There are many good doctors in Gurgaon and please if you want to visit Dr Pushpa who sits in Gurgaon clinic just take an appointment and visit her as she is the best doctor for IVF treatment.
Pages >>  1  2  3  4  5 

All tips on Planning a Baby
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Anyone with Successful IVF in Gurgaon?

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Planning a Baby
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Planning a Baby
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Unexplained Infertility
Mai dil se Kaberi Banerjee, ko thanks bolna chahti huu.. kyunki aj unhi ki wajah se hamari duniya puri hui hai..

Mujhe bhi shadi k 7 saal baad, dr. kaberi ki wajah se judwaa bache hue...

mai dil se unko and unke pure staff to thank you bolna chahti hu.... - Sadhana [View Message]
Pls share experience at Srushti & Dr Samundi
Dear Ladies,

I have recently moved from Bangalore to Chennai. I am a programmer and I have been travelling on onsite for past 2-3 years and its unable to try to plan our first child. I am TTC for the past 4 years but not regularly.

I had a recent workup done at srushti and dr samundi has suggested a hysterolaparoscopy surgery for my fibroids. I h... - Priya Ragunathan [View Message]
Green IVF at Srushti Fertility Centre Chennai
Hi guys,

I have looking for IVF cost in Chennai and low costs IVF in Chennai. I came across Green IVF in Srushti Fertility Centre Chennai.

Has anyone undergone the same. Please share your thoughts and experiences. ... - Priya Ramesh [View Message]
RE:Need egg donor in india ASAP
Hey dear this is really good to see that you are eagerly looking for a sperm donor but then dont you think that searching online like this it can be dangerous and you should not search like according to me and you should either visit a good fertility center near your house.... - Anita [View Message]
Hello dear this is really sad to see that you are trying so much and according to me you should not think so much and just go for adoption as that is the best way to have a child and that will really good for you as a couple and should think on this seriously.... - Anaida [View Message]
Hey dear if i would be in your place i would have not gone for a sperm donor and i would have chosen the adoption as a alternative as that is most easiest and simplest way to have a child and in this way you are making a child s life also better.... - Anu [View Message]
Hello dear i can understand the pressure and the pain you guys must be going through as this is really painful of not having kids and that really makes the couple feel lonely, trust me dear i have been through this so i can understand the pain you guys are going.... - Anushree [View Message]