You are here: Home > Message Boards > Planning a Baby >  Unexplained Infertility >Anyone with Successful IVF in Gurgaon?
Planning a Baby  Discussion Forum

Unexplained Infertility:Anyone with Successful IVF in Gurgaon?
2013-05-03
Name: DR Hi

Do you know anyone who has gone through a successful IVF treatment in Gurgaon/Delhi? In my family two couples (Both husbands are brothers and wives are sisters) have gone under various other types of treatments since last 15, 20 years respectively...Now looking for IVF as last hope......Your help is really appreciated if you could suggest a good IVF doctor (in Gurgaon / Delhi). Would be helpful if anyone can provide a contact/email details of person who got successful IVF treatment in NCR
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2018-08-16
Name: Lily
Subject:  RE:Anyone with Successful IVF in Gurgaon?
Hey, hope you are doing well. IVF is a great procedure. But it is bit complicated and painful. I guess If anyone is choosing IVF, they must consult a good clinic. Choosing the right clinic for opt is the real battle. and it is very essential to make the procedure successful. there are agencies who are only making money. They make your cycles fail again and again so you spend more money on next attempt. So choosing the right clinic is essential. No matter whatever clinic you choose, first of all see their success rates. And then observe the doctors. And meet the clients who have visited the clinic. And who have had experience with the clinic. Then trust a clinic. No matte how much time it takes. But make a right choice. I hope things work out for the couple.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2018-08-16
Name: Lucy
Hey, hope you are doing fine! i am so sorry to hear about the couple. Can you tell me that which procedures did they try? well again they are thinking about a procedure like IVF. Don't you think, it has chances of failures as well. I have seen less success rate of IVF. Mostly it get fails in first attempt. Why don't the couple try surrogacy? as it is the most efficient procedure i have seen. Two of my friends had failed IVf. they both had surrogacy opt. And both got successful in first attempt. I am also planning for my surrogacy. I have been researching on it for so long. And surrogacy is the most efficient and successful procedure aming all. Plus it is safer like normal pregnancy. My humble advice for couple is to try surrogacy instead IVF. I just want them to not face failure again. I hope you won't mind my advice.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2018-08-10
Name: Alysssa005
Hey there! I hope you are doing fine. Infertility is a curse happen in a life. I feel so sorry to hear about infertility. IVF is a great alternative to have children for infertile. Well, my sister had an infertility issue. She had been TTC since her marriage with no luck. She had faced infertility for 5 years. Then came to know about IVF treatment. She found a reputable clinic in Europe for her IVF treatment. She had a successful IVF procedure. She had blessed with a baby boy through IVF. Now she is very happy to complete her family. I wish best of luck to your family. God bless you.

2017-07-13
Name: Naina
I would suggest Dr. Smita Vats as she provides the best IVF treatment in Gurgaon.

Know More - thegynaepoint

2017-06-14
Name: Priya
I have undergone ivf cycle from two doctors in Delhi - Sonia Mailk and Nalini Mahajan, though it was NOT successful anywhere. I am sharing my experience. Hope it helps -
1. Nalini Mahajan is a very rude doctor. She would not discuss anything with me and get annoyed if I ask her any question. Frankly, I was afraid to enter her cabin on my visits, but only continued my treatment with her due to her big name in the ivf market. But now I have realized that you should not go to a doctor who does not discuss with you anything and make you more un-comfortable and tensed.
2. On the other hand I found Sonia Malik to be a polite doctor who listens to you. She is an equally successful doctor but very down to earth. Only problem is she has 3-4 centers in Delhi NCR where she visits on a day-wise schedule, so if it is not her day on a particular center where you are referring, you will be administered by her junior doctor.
With my experience, I can say that every GOOD doctor perform similar diagnosis and treatment. There is a set rule book that each doctor follows. Only difference is how casual or serious a doctor is towards you, and how much does she empathize with you.

Best of luck for your IVF treatment!!

2017-04-21
Name: naresh
hello friend,
one thing for sure you are choosing the most difficult way to conceive please think twice as there are many other options available, according to me you should go for adoption.

2017-04-21
Name: varsha
hello dr,
according to me here i felt you should go for dr, pushpa as many have recommend the same, also you can do one thing at least, try to have an appointment fixed and just see the doctor and then decide.

2017-04-11
Name: Honey
Hi please guide me also where will i get a good doctor in Mumbai for the same IVF treatment as i am trying searching for the same on the internet but getting very few options, please guide me if possible. Thanks.

2017-04-11
Name: Hemali
Hello dear according to the suggestions here i feel you should go for Dr Pushpa as many have recommend the same, also you can do one thing at least try to have an appointment fixed and just see the doctor and then decide whether you want or not.

2017-04-11
Name: Heena
Please tell me who has suggested you to go for IVF as thats the most painful and difficult treatment and also its the most costliest way, according to me you should not go for IVF rest your wish and your call. All the best.

2017-04-11
Name: Harpreet
Hello madam please suggest me also as i am new to this place and even wanted the same doctor who can treat me, please anyone help me as in need to guidance immediately as myself and my husband dont have a big family.

2017-06-14
Name: Priya
Subject:  RE:RE:Anyone with Successful IVF in Gurgaon?
Where are you searching for the ivf doctor? Gurgaon?
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-04-11
Name: Ginni
Hi dear if you are planing to go for IVF then please select Dr Puspha as your doctor as she is the best in this industry and she will take proper care of you, please do not think twice and just go and book an appointment today.

2017-04-11
Name: Geetanjali
Hello dear one thing is for sure you are choosing the most difficult way to conceive please think twice as there are many other options available, according to me you should go for adoption as thats the best option for you.

2017-04-11
Name: Gitika
Hi dear please do not panic and you can find a good doctor through internet as there are many options available in your own area but for that you need to search properly, please go through it and find one good doctor for yourself.

2017-04-11
Name: Geetu
Hi there please do one thing just google it and see the results for the same, you will get list of doctors registered there and from there you can choose the best based according to the reviews by their clients and so on.

2017-04-11
Name: Geeta
Hello dear according to me you should speak to your friends or family members and take their advice in this as they can help you better in this matter, please choose the doctor wisely as the doctor should be good and reputed.

2017-04-11
Name: Garima
Hi dear there are many good doctors, please do one thing just visit Dr Pushpa as she is the best doctor and she will guide you properly and the treatment is very good. All the best dear for your bright future.

2017-03-11
Name: Shivangi
Can you bring your relatives to Bangalore as i know a good doctor in IVF treatment and this doctors assures the birth of a child and never misguides the patient and the family, so please think over it and let me know.

2017-03-11
Name: Anamika
Hi dear please try using google and find the best doctor available in your area and in this you can also speak to the doctor before visiting the clinic as they provide numbers of the doctor as well.
Pages >>  1  2  3  4  5 

All tips on Planning a Baby
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Anyone with Successful IVF in Gurgaon?

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Planning a Baby
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Planning a Baby
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Anyone with Successful IVF in Gurgaon?
Hey, hope you are doing fine! i am so sorry to hear about the couple. Can you tell me that which procedures did they try? well again they are thinking about a procedure like IVF. Don't you think, it has chances of failures as well. I have seen less success rate of IVF. Mostly it get fails in first attempt. Why don't the couple try surrogacy? as it is the most efficient pro... - Lucy [View Message]
RE:Unexplained Infertility
Hello ladies. Thanks for sharing your experiences with us to get to know more about the problems of infertility. This problem is getting very common nowadays. I was having the problem in conceiving baby I had a lot of treatments but failed. we are searching for the best clinic for surrogacy because I, in the end, don't have another option. IVF went not so good in my case. ... - punam [View Message]
RE:Unknown Infertility
Hey! Hope everything is okay at your end! Infertility is a problem in woman which can make a woman really sensitive! I can totally undwertand this problem! I am an infertile as well! I have been decieved by many clinics! I am an infertile! I have a heart disease which is called Mitral stenosis! It was a nightmare when i got to know my this problem! Doctor said to me that j... - Juliet [View Message]
RE:Anyone with Successful IVF in Gurgaon?
Hey, hope you are doing well. IVF is a great procedure. But it is bit complicated and painful. I guess If anyone is choosing IVF, they must consult a good clinic. Choosing the right clinic for opt is the real battle. and it is very essential to make the procedure successful. there are agencies who are only making money. They make your cycles fail again and again so you spe... - Lily [View Message]
RE:childless couple
Hey Medha, hope you are fine. I am sorry to hear about your issue. Trying to conceive without getting any success really frustrates one. I have been through same. Its been 10 years that I am TTC. Nothing worked for me. My uterus is not hospitable enough to support embryo growth. No treatment has suceed to cure my uterus. You havent mentioned the cause of your infertilty. Y... - emily [View Message]
RE:IVF Treatment -Bangalore
Hello there! How are you doing? IVF is a good procedure but surrogacy is better than IVF. I am also an infertile person. I had faced infertility for 8 years. I tried IVF but it failed two times in my case. I was totally fed up with the things. Then I came to know about surrogacy. It proved like a miracle to me. I had blessed with a baby boy through surrogacy. It was really... - Amber05 [View Message]
RE:Unexplained Infertility
This is so informative. Actually, I was in need to do that sort of thing. My sister was very worried. She was considering herself infertile. Due to a car accident, she had a miscarriage. So she was very depressed. She didn't consult any doctor. She started avoiding people. Your guide will be very helpful for her. I will definitely share it with her. I hope trying this will... - stella66 [View Message]