You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Babies >  Breastfeeding >Breast feeding

Breastfeeding:Breast feeding
2011-11-15
Name: Meghana Kumari My husband want me to prepare tea from my breast milk is it good?
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2017-04-09
Name: Roy
Subject:  RE:Breast feeding
Hi Meghana,

Though quite late to reply ur post but I m sure it's quite possible to make tea with ur breastmilk. U may have to make tea separate and add ur milk to it.

The better would be asking ur husband to be an abf. It'S good for both of you.

Myself trying abr couple of years back know the benefits of it. Enjoy it and be happy.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-10-11
Name: Priyal
Hi I am hearing this for the first time. I dont think it will actually give a very good taste. Try and see and give your review as well if it tastes good or bad. See what happens when you heat it
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-08-29
Name: Ashna
Well you can if you want to. I had seen in a show where they had showed that people to buy breast milk heat it before giving it to the baby so i think it will be fine if you make tea with it but don't boil it too much.

2016-08-20
Name: Reena
I have never heard of the human breast milk being sued for anything other than feeding the baby but you can ask a doctor about what will happen it the milk is heated and is it okay to use it for other things.

2016-08-20
Name: NN
I have heard people drinking it but i am not sure if it can be used to make tea or anything else or not. You can maybe try searching this on the internet and see if you find anything related to it.

2016-05-09
Name: noname
I'm looking for a women to breastfeed me(no further).I can pay upto 60K(INR)

If interested plz reply at my gmail:
degri.120

2016-04-29
Name: Kaira
Hello Meghana,
I do not about that but many people are trying for milk for their baby to feed them so that there would not be any trouble to them also.Then it would be better to donate the milk if you have excess to the milk banks and so there will not be any problem also.

2016-04-11
Name: Siri
Hi Meghana Kumari,
I can say you one thing please do not do such stupid activities and donate the milk to the nearer milk banks so that it will help to feed the baby who are in need of milk.I wish you can understand as a mother.

2016-04-11
Name: Megha
Hello Meghana Kumari,
What a silly thought stupid wish your husband got.Children are crying for milk and your husbands needs tea which must be prepared from that.If you have excess milk you just donate it to nearest milk bank that would help to other child.

2015-12-18
Name: Looking for breast milk donors
Subject:  Breastmilk donors
Ladies n new born babies mom's am looking for breast milk donors in bangalore please help me out

2016-01-24
Name: ria
Subject:  hi
contact to nearest milk banks. i am sure they will help you for sure. google for the name of the banks.
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2015-12-18
Name: Looking for breast milk donor
Subject:  Breast milk donor
Ladies n new born babies mom's am looking for breast milk donors in bangalore please help me out

2017-07-21
Name: Neel
Subject:  RE:Breast milk donor
Hi! read ur post about ur hunt for a milk donor...may i ask for who r u looking to be breast fed?

2013-12-30
Name: pretty
Subject:  did u ask reason to doctor?
did you meet doctor and ask the real reason for this sudden unexpected change in body? how is your husband' s reaction now a days?

Priya

2013-10-11
Name: pretty
Subject:  Yes,, You can.
yes, megha. you can. As per my close friend' s sayings, you can. but she says, it will not be that much tasty as if like how tea tastes with cow milk.

2013-08-08
Name: mom4u
Subject:  
HI!All,
I am 29 yr old lady & i have a 8 yr daughter. past 2-3 months i have started RE-LACTATING after 7 yrs. THAT MEANS I HAVE MILK IN MY BREST SO, I CAN BREST FEED A CHILD. I am in BANGALORE city & I want to feed any infant kid if the biological mother is unable to feed her infant, i am willing to feed the infant child without any hesitation. I am very hygienic & medically fit to breast feed, so if any 1 wants to contact me they can contact me ASAP.
leave ur mail id and i will mail u soon.

2013-12-31
Name: Manu
Subject:  Can i get
For the first time can i get itPlz

2012-03-13
Name: Bharath
Subject:  i am interested.....
Please tell me how to contact you.... im really intrested but scared to show my identity.... tell me how to contact you ill contact you....

2017-07-21
Name: mom4u
Subject:  RE:i am interested.....
just mail me darling

2012-02-24
Name: Mom
Subject:  interested..??
Hi! thats a gr8 feeling. I am saling in the same boat...
I am also a MILK DONER. ANY1 who needs help can get in touch with me.
Eagerly Waiting for all ur replies with ur contact details...

good luck.
Pages >>  1  2 

All tips on Parents of Babies
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Breast feeding

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Babies
& Answers to Topic :
Breast feeding

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Babies
& Answers to Topic :
Breast feeding

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
Breast milk
hello all

If any one wants breast milk for their kids, I can feed the kid directly or express the milk for kids ... - Nishita Rao [View Message]
RE:plz help
hello priti,
you should not take any tablet from now, you should take doctor consultation and after start taking tablets, its not good for your health, also you should take massage for breast regularly.... - yamini [View Message]
RE:plz help
hello priti,
you should take care of your diet, and should follow your diet strictly you should make yourself fit for your kid, your baby is too small it might be effect on your baby health too.... - rajat [View Message]
RE:ADULT BREASTFEEDING
Hi nalini, can you breast to me please.... - abhi19p [View Message]
RE:best breast feeding pumps
hello vinit,
yes you are right the medela mini electric breast pump is helpful to sucktion and its available in market the price start from 9 thousand , you should take it if you suffer from feeding problem.... - minoti [View Message]
hello friend,
the breast feeding is based on supply and demand, the more you breast feed you baby or pump while you are away from your baby and the more milk your breast will be produce so it will good thing.... - rohini [View Message]
hello friend,
the medala brand of electric breast pump is good quality and its easily get in market, its worth for baby and its like directly from breast or is slow drinker, you should enjoy your parenting days.... - archana [View Message]