• Kolkata
  • Chennai
  • Coimbatore
  • Jaipur
More Relationships Boards
Expecting Parents
Sex
Parents of Babies
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Relationships >  Working Mother >List of Creches in Mumbai
Please do not give any personal information or money to anyone advertising anything on these boards. We do not endorse or support any of these claims or advertisements. To report abuse, click here.
  Working Mother: List of Creches in Mumbai
Name: V B
Date: 2007-04-05
I' m sure you gonna find this useful. I did a lot of hunting for my baby creche while getting relocated to mumbai. here it is-Andheri (W) - cute kidz near Mhada telephone exchange. no is 26351446

Andheri (W) - Sheela Aunty Mob No:9322005011

Andheri (W) - Happys baby sitting no. 9867372604

Andheri East - near by Station u can contact No.- 28212755 Mr.Wage

Ghatkoper - tiny tot 25122796

Vile parle(w)- Sabina 9820229113

Bandra (w) - Freshbuds No.: 64036686

Vashi - SKANDA Day Centre located in Sector 12 ,Sunvilla building plot no 11 Vashi Neelcity towers. - CONTACT: 9892074665 / 32969775 (Vibha Sharma)

Vashi - charming tots ( 9833667056) --- mrs. Ranjan sawla ( bulfu society) - sec. 9 gurduwara road

Nerul - Little Star Nursery & Day Care Centre : Sector 4, The Great Eastern Gallery, Palm Beach Marg, Above State Bank Of Mysore, Nerul. MRS MARIA( 27723103)

CBD BELAPUR - Aamche Ghar, Above Shop No: 25/28, Market, Sector 1, C.B.D Belapur, Navi Mumbai. Ph: 91 22 27570966
GHATKOPAR - Aamche Ghar, I. D. B. I. Staff Quarters, Odean Cinema Theatre Lane, Ram Narayan Narkar Road, Pant Nagar, Ghatkopar(E), Ph: 91 22 25158492
Vashi - Blooming buds (for 1.5yr.+) contact no. : 65159977

Thane- ritus daycare 9821352790 / 32936530.
Kidsclub - 25452323

Nerul - AGLEL 27710011/
Wonderkids - 27700144
Cocoon day care ( for 1.5yrs.+)

Babysitter available at following nos.: 9869716271 or 9892336187, 9892249187.

Name: Deliciaa
Subject:  creche in bandra west / khar
Date: 2008-07-16
an looking a day care cente for my twin boys age 5, please help with contacts
Reply to Original Message   Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

Name: Renuka
Subject:  CRECHES, BABY SITTERS IN BORIVALI
Date: 2008-04-15
Hi,
I' m looking for some creches/baby sitters in Borivali (East)--Strictly. Pls help me with contact details of some

Name: Anu
Subject:  List of Babysitters in Mumbai
Date: 2008-01-06
Has anyone tried the babysitters. Is there some place where I can find information about nannies.

Thanks

Name: sudeepa das
Subject:  no response
Date: 2007-12-28
hi
thanx for providing the information regarding the creche fascility in various areas.but the no.s for ghatkopar creches are not working.can u provide me with the correct no if u have.

Name: Mahua Banerjee
Subject:  Looking for Creche in & around Koperkhairane
Date: 2007-08-06
I am looking for good Creche facility near Koperkhairane, Navi Mumbai.

If somebody has info please let me know.

Thanks

Name: Ani
Subject:  Need Info abt creche
Date: 2007-06-18
I have twin babies of 1.9 yrs old.
I ma staying in wadala and I would like to know abt creche/baby sitting near to my area.

Name: sudeepa das
Subject:  need information
Date: 2007-12-28
i m staying in chembur.i would like to know any good creche for my 3yr old son
Msg Objection   Go to Top

Name: Bhawna
Subject:  Pls suggest a good primary school
Date: 2007-05-02
My daughter is 4 yrs old and is presently studying in DPS Noida.We are moving to Mumbai shortly and will be staying at Bandra.We are a working couple. Pls suggest a good nearby school for her in Bandra and an after school place whereshe can stay till 7pm-5 days a week. I truly appreciate any help in this regard ! Thanks.

Name: VB
Subject:  List of Creches in Mumbai
Date: 2007-04-19
Hi Sailaja,

I have been through this struggle of finding suitable daycare and hence used allkind of resources!!! including this website.
I wouldn' t be knowing in malad but I know for sure for BPO employees in Malad there are couple of options within that area.

I suggest keep searching this messageboard or call up \" Just-dial\" helpline or yellow pages..they r really helpful.

I searched India parenting message board and called up lot of mothers and thanx to all of them they really helped me.

Wishing you all the very best!!!

Name: Sailaja
Subject:  List of Creches in Kandivilli
Date: 2007-04-16
very happy to see such a list and lots of people would be thanking you.

How did you go abt collecting this great piece of info. I am currently staying in Kandivilli (E) and work in Malad (W). I am expecting a baby in a few days and am looking for a day care centre in and around Kandivilli / Malad. Can u thro any light on this side of bombay.....
sailaja (eager & expecting mom)

All tips on Relationships
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
List of Creches in Mumbai

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
" Chipotle Madhura Nagar" information please
Hi all,

My cousin daughter is studying in L K G Geethanji begumpet they are staying in madhura nagar but the LKG timings 8:30 to 12:30 by 1 o clock she will back to home. But now my cousin is planning join in job after break she would not be available to pick her at that time. So if she planning to join her in some activity(music, art or dance / sport), bus d... - Sunitha [View Message]
Day & Night care in sector 56, gurgaon
I am running a home based day care facility in Sector-56 which includes services like daily reports, toilet training and monthly doctor checkup.

Other features of the daycare are:

Timings - 24*7
Open on weekends also.

We provide night creche' s for parents who work in night shift.

Air conditioned rooms with power ba... - SS [View Message]
mothers care
hi seema , i hv just open a day care at my residence and no time limit no kids as yet please contact me ... - mothers care [View Message]
gud exp
love this school ... - rupali singh [View Message]
Need details
Hi Meetali,

Can you give their number & details & I ll check if they can accomodate both my children aged 6 & 2.

Thanks
JK... - JK [View Message]
creche
Hi

I am a new mom planning to join work soon. I am a teacher. So, probably I am looking for schools with day care or creche now. Can anybody pls suggest any such schools in noida, indirapuram/NCR.... - Somya A [View Message]
day care in Gurgaon
I wold just you to go for a day care, looking at child abuse cases these days. The little company is quite good. Over here you can get the recording of what your child did for the whole day.... - Manoj [View Message]

How to save your relationship Video