---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Babies >  Breastfeeding >breatfeeding while sex
Start a new Topic

Search a question

Breastfeeding:breatfeeding while sex
2011-05-05
Name: sheela agarwal
My breast of full of milk. My husband wants to feed breast during sex. Is it hygenic, pl advise?

2016-05-26
Name: lucy
Subject:  RE:breatfeeding while sex
It is your and your husband's personal interest in doing this.It is completely of your choice.So you need not ask here.but you also have to know the other end of this,your child's health should be properly taken care of. All the best
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-05-25
Name: Ekta
It is your and your husband's personal interest in doing this.It is completely of your choice.So you need not ask here.but you also have to know the other end of this,your child's health should be properly taken care of. All the best
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-05-24
Name: Neha
hi Sheela
Breastfeeding husband is absolutely fine and hygienic. however if you are doing while you have a baby then just maintain cleanliness and good hygiene. Clean your breast properly before feeding your baby to avoid acute infections..

2016-05-23
Name: Nidhi
Hi Sheela,
So can you say what would be the best solution according to you because many people are facing the same problem and it is the common issue for all the people also and then it would be better what would you suggest also.

2016-05-14
Name: Saisha
Hi Sheela
Breastfeeding husband is really normal. It's your and your husband's personal interest. Just remember to wash and clean your breasts properly if you have a baby aswell. orelse the baby might might contract acute infection or so.

2016-05-13
Name: Asha
Hey Sheela
It is your and your husband's personal interest in doing this.It is completely of your choice.So you need not ask here.but you also have to know the other end of this,your child's health should be properly taken care of.all the best.

2016-05-09
Name: sruthi
Hey sheela

You can do that provided you should see your child's safety.If you maintain proper hygiene and cleanliness while breast feeding your babe,you can do it.

2016-05-09
Name: noname
I'm looking for a women to breastfeed me(no further).I can pay upto 60K(INR)

If interested plz reply at my gmail:
degri.120

2016-05-07
Name: Shailu
Hello Sheela,
Do you have baby or you are getting re lactating of milk can you answer this and it is not so bad to feed your husband but you need to think that many children are starving for milk so can you please donate the milk in milk banks.

2016-05-06
Name: Kaira
Hello Sheela,
It is good only but you need to think of your baby also because you should never face any problem also regarding this because you need to take care of your baby health also.I wish you would do that

2013-05-27
Name: mamapajero
Subject:  fine
its perfectly fine......kinky.....but perfectly fine
I found that it tends to increase pleasure and made me orgasm much quicker than usual....

2012-12-21
Name: Naresh
Subject:  oh.....
Hmmmm.....

2012-12-10
Name: hot guy
Subject:  gud for fun
for more info ..

2012-02-24
Name: Mom
Subject:  Thats perfectly normal & fine
Thats perfectly fine. u can go ahead & allow him to do as he feel while he makes love to u... just make sure u r clean when it comes to feeding the baby.

2012-01-07
Name: Varsha
Subject:  Breast feeding hubby
Hi!! Ofcourse therez nothing wrong with your hubby suckling milk from your breasts.

Itz a great feeling when he tug and pull your nipples and suck you making lot of noice.

Only make a time table for baby or let him suck you after baby has finished.

Let him suck your beast while you have sex at night go on top of him, he will love the feeling. Also, let him fall asleep sucking you. You will feel all hot and nice. Let him drink again before he go to work and before baby wakes up....have great sex while he suck you!

2012-01-25
Name: sandeep
Subject:  good suggestion
dear Varsha you are awesome, perfect suggestion, , its natural, and perfectly normal .As a doctor i know its an intimate relation and pleasure situation..though Iam not yet married I wud say once i have wife, I will definitely do this with her
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2011-11-15
Name: Meghana
Subject:  Breastfeeding
It is good feeling that u r husband drinks u r milk go a head

2011-11-05
Name: Aastha
Subject:  Hi Sheela
Yes, It is fine to let ur hubby have ur milk during sex. After all he is the one who gave u baby. and Its hygenic too.

2011-09-11
Name: gita
Subject:  breastfeeding while sex
OMG THAT IS DISGUSTING, feed your baby, and then have sex and if you have milk left over then maybe give it to him but what is wrong with him? And Franklin sounds like a pervert!!!! There is nothing wrong with sex after having a baby, or while you are still breastfeeding, but not at the same time!!!! The bond between mother and baby is a sacred one and it should not be made dirty. Im not against sex but there is a time and place.

2011-08-12
Name: Rosaura
Subject:  Breastfeeding while sex
Personally I don´t like it. He shouldn´t do that. She must have respect to maternity.
Pages >>  1  2 

All tips on Parents of Babies
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
breatfeeding while sex

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Breastfeeding my husband.. my story
Good to see that your husband is so helpful and he tried to help you in every way he could. Now if he likes it and its okay with you too then you must continue doing this... - sal [View Message]
Hi Praba,
So you were happy with the moment you had and it is good to hear also but the thing is do take care of your health and even your baby also and keep in mind that milk is the only source for kid.... - Megha [View Message]
So then had you started then what was the solution can you state that because many people would be doing the same and it would be better and it can be better also i wish you would reply back and also it will be useful to others.... - lucy [View Message]
RE:breatfeeding while sex
It is your and your husband's personal interest in doing this.It is completely of your choice.So you need not ask here.but you also have to know the other end of this,your child's health should be properly taken care of. All the best... - lucy [View Message]
RE:I am breast milk donar in Bangalore!!
Hi Neel
So there is no problem you can feed but the thing is you can donate the milk to the milk banks then it will be useful to some kids who are in need also.I wish you would do that and help people also.... - Ekta [View Message]
RE:breatfeeding while sex
It is your and your husband's personal interest in doing this.It is completely of your choice.So you need not ask here.but you also have to know the other end of this,your child's health should be properly taken care of. All the best... - Ekta [View Message]
RE:ADULT BREASTFEEDING
Hi Nalini,
So what would you think which is better adult feeding is good or not so good according to you can you share that and it would be better if you share your opinion also and it may worth a lot for the people also.... - Naga [View Message]

Some Children do not Need Toys Funny Video..