---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Babies >  Breastfeeding >breatfeeding while sex
Start a new Topic

Search a question

Breastfeeding:breatfeeding while sex
2011-05-05
Name: sheela agarwal
My breast of full of milk. My husband wants to feed breast during sex. Is it hygenic, pl advise?
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2016-07-04
Name: Megha
Subject:  RE:breatfeeding while sex
Hi Sheela,
So all such common will be there for every person so you need to enjoy that and it will not be so problematic for you at all.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-06-26
Name: Elia
Hi Sheela,
It is part of sex and many will do it so you are not only person who is experiencing it so enjoy it so happily.Nothing harm would happen to you.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-06-18
Name: Sheetal
Hi Agarwal,
Feeding would be done to husband when only mother breasts would be completely full and if she feels pain only husband would be feeded on that milk.

2016-06-12
Name: Megha
Hi Sheela,
Breast feeding is good for you and it is also so hygienic you can follow it.It would be good for you only.I wish you can do it so happily.And it good for health only.

2016-06-04
Name: Parad
Hi Sheela,
Yes it is hygienic.You can feed it your husband also.Even you have more milk you would get pain and then you have to feed to your husband only to get relief from pain and it would be better for you.

2016-05-30
Name: Hetal
Hello Sheela,
So can you say what would be the good according to you can you say because you had posted this one some years ago and it would be better for you also if you share about that and it will be so glad of you.

2016-05-29
Name: ami
Breastfeeding husband is really normal. It's your and your husband's personal interest. Just remember to wash and clean your breasts properly if you have a baby aswell. orelse the baby might might contract acute infection or so

2016-05-26
Name: lucy
It is your and your husband's personal interest in doing this.It is completely of your choice.So you need not ask here.but you also have to know the other end of this,your child's health should be properly taken care of. All the best

2016-05-25
Name: Ekta
It is your and your husband's personal interest in doing this.It is completely of your choice.So you need not ask here.but you also have to know the other end of this,your child's health should be properly taken care of. All the best

2016-05-24
Name: Neha
hi Sheela
Breastfeeding husband is absolutely fine and hygienic. however if you are doing while you have a baby then just maintain cleanliness and good hygiene. Clean your breast properly before feeding your baby to avoid acute infections..

2016-05-23
Name: Nidhi
Hi Sheela,
So can you say what would be the best solution according to you because many people are facing the same problem and it is the common issue for all the people also and then it would be better what would you suggest also.

2016-05-14
Name: Saisha
Hi Sheela
Breastfeeding husband is really normal. It's your and your husband's personal interest. Just remember to wash and clean your breasts properly if you have a baby aswell. orelse the baby might might contract acute infection or so.

2016-05-13
Name: Asha
Hey Sheela
It is your and your husband's personal interest in doing this.It is completely of your choice.So you need not ask here.but you also have to know the other end of this,your child's health should be properly taken care of.all the best.

2016-05-09
Name: sruthi
Hey sheela

You can do that provided you should see your child's safety.If you maintain proper hygiene and cleanliness while breast feeding your babe,you can do it.

2016-05-09
Name: noname
I'm looking for a women to breastfeed me(no further).I can pay upto 60K(INR)

If interested plz reply at my gmail:
degri.120

2016-05-07
Name: Shailu
Hello Sheela,
Do you have baby or you are getting re lactating of milk can you answer this and it is not so bad to feed your husband but you need to think that many children are starving for milk so can you please donate the milk in milk banks.

2016-05-06
Name: Kaira
Hello Sheela,
It is good only but you need to think of your baby also because you should never face any problem also regarding this because you need to take care of your baby health also.I wish you would do that

2013-05-27
Name: mamapajero
Subject:  fine
its perfectly fine......kinky.....but perfectly fine
I found that it tends to increase pleasure and made me orgasm much quicker than usual....

2012-12-21
Name: Naresh
Subject:  oh.....
Hmmmm.....

2012-12-10
Name: hot guy
Subject:  gud for fun
for more info ..
Pages >>  1  2 

All tips on Parents of Babies
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
breatfeeding while sex

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Babies
& Answers to Topic :
breatfeeding while sex

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Babies
& Answers to Topic :
breatfeeding while sex

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:I am breast milk donar in Bangalore!!
I don't know if this will work or not but visit any government hospital and see if any mother there needs your help. Usually poor people go to government hospitals for delivery and maybe because of being weak they might need milk for their baby.... - Niharika [View Message]
RE:how are u now and ur boys
I don't think it makes any difference if the person is veg or non veg. If you are not able to provide it yourself then you will have to take someone's help and don't say no if the person is non veg.... - NN [View Message]
RE:Using Lactare or Lactonic to increase milk supply
Has your gynac recommend lactare or lactonic to you? If yes then you should not worry as he or she will not recommend anything that will harm your baby or you and if your gynac has not recommended it then ask him or her about it. ... - Hardika [View Message]
RE:Need breastmilk for my baby in Chennai
I hope you find the needed help here as breast milk is very important for the baby for the 1st 6 months as it is the only source of everything they need. Try your best to find a milk donor for your baby.... - Hardika [View Message]
There are centers where you can donate the milk so that people who need it for their babies because they themselves can not produce enough milk for the baby can contact them and the center would send them the milk directly.... - NN [View Message]
RE:Electric and Manual pump and feeding set
Why would one need a breast pump? What does it do and how is one supposed to use it? My wife's friend was also talking about ordering one for her sister in law and i just could not understand its need when my wife told me about it.... - NN [View Message]
More and more donors are required as many females are not able to produce enough milk for their babies and some do not produce milk at all and then their babies have to suffer and have to be given artificial powder milk.... - NN [View Message]

Simple beauty remedies Video..