• Hyderabad
  • Ghaziabad
  • Chandigarh
  • Ahmedabad
  • Kolkata
  • Chennai
  • Coimbatore
  • Jaipur
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Babies >  Breastfeeding >breatfeeding while sex
Please do not give any personal information or money to anyone advertising anything on these boards. We do not endorse or support any of these claims or advertisements. To report abuse, click here.
  Breastfeeding: breatfeeding while sex
Name: sheela agarwal
Date: 2011-05-05
My breast of full of milk. My husband wants to feed breast during sex. Is it hygenic, pl advise?
Name: mamapajero
Subject:  fine
Date: 2013-05-27
its perfectly fine......kinky.....but perfectly fine
I found that it tends to increase pleasure and made me orgasm much quicker than usual....
Reply to Original Message   Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

Name: Naresh
Subject:  oh.....
Date: 2012-12-21
Hmmmm.....

Name: hot guy
Subject:  gud for fun
Date: 2012-12-10
for more info ..

Name: Mom
Subject:  Thats perfectly normal & fine
Date: 2012-02-24
Thats perfectly fine. u can go ahead & allow him to do as he feel while he makes love to u... just make sure u r clean when it comes to feeding the baby.

Name: Varsha
Subject:  Breast feeding hubby
Date: 2012-01-07
Hi!! Ofcourse therez nothing wrong with your hubby suckling milk from your breasts.

Itz a great feeling when he tug and pull your nipples and suck you making lot of noice.

Only make a time table for baby or let him suck you after baby has finished.

Let him suck your beast while you have sex at night go on top of him, he will love the feeling. Also, let him fall asleep sucking you. You will feel all hot and nice. Let him drink again before he go to work and before baby wakes up....have great sex while he suck you!

Name: sandeep
Subject:  good suggestion
Date: 2012-01-25
dear Varsha you are awesome, perfect suggestion, , its natural, and perfectly normal .As a doctor i know its an intimate relation and pleasure situation..though Iam not yet married I wud say once i have wife, I will definitely do this with her
Msg Objection   Go to Top

Name: Meghana
Subject:  Breastfeeding
Date: 2011-11-15
It is good feeling that u r husband drinks u r milk go a head

Name: Aastha
Subject:  Hi Sheela
Date: 2011-11-05
Yes, It is fine to let ur hubby have ur milk during sex. After all he is the one who gave u baby. and Its hygenic too.

Name: gita
Subject:  breastfeeding while sex
Date: 2011-09-11
OMG THAT IS DISGUSTING, feed your baby, and then have sex and if you have milk left over then maybe give it to him but what is wrong with him? And Franklin sounds like a pervert!!!! There is nothing wrong with sex after having a baby, or while you are still breastfeeding, but not at the same time!!!! The bond between mother and baby is a sacred one and it should not be made dirty. Im not against sex but there is a time and place.

Name: Rosaura
Subject:  Breastfeeding while sex
Date: 2011-08-12
Personally I don´t like it. He shouldn´t do that. She must have respect to maternity.

Name: Franklin
Subject:  Reena- ANS
Date: 2011-08-09
Please go ahead what is the problem you guys have been doing maasturbation, now if you want to do intercourse or oral you guys should not stop enjoying, but be sure to use condom or some other ways to be safe. if any help needed can mail or call me. cheers and have fune

Name: Reena
Subject:  Need Suggesions specialy from girls
Date: 2011-07-30
Hi, I' m in relationship, my bf want to have sex, we had done lots of masturbation, but now he also want to do oral also some times he putes his finger int my vagina. is it all ok or i' m confussed please help me

Name: Franklin
Subject:  sure
Date: 2011-06-17
It is lots of fun to enjoy feeding your hubby or infact any one, dont lose the chance go right ahead.Just wash nipples before and agter for hygiene.but ensure something is left for the kid.... cheers go ahead

Name: moha
Subject:  sure go ahead
Date: 2011-05-25
It is lots of fun to enjoy feeding your hubby, dont lose the chance go right ahead.Just wash nipples before and agter for hygiene.It will bring u both very close,have ablast

All tips on Parents of Babies
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
breatfeeding while sex

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------
Last 7 Posts of this Board
Breast Pump
Medela Mini Electric Breast Pump worth Rs. 9,999 is the best one. Just go for it.... - Lovely [View Message]
hi Nalini
Sure u can feed ur sis baby there is no harm in it.... - vish [View Message]
breastfeeding twins
my youngest sister delivered twins they are 4 weeks old my sister asked if I could nurse 1 of the babies sensing the babies are not getting enough we are 2 elder sisters can we take care of our youngest sisters twins... - Nalini Kolgad [View Message]
priti

Don' t take tablet. It can harm your baby & you.

Contact Doctor for your Breast Feeding & massage your Nipples with Cow Milk and stretch ahead (thrice in a day). You will get result.... - Ashish [View Message]
Megha

For what purpose you want Breast feeding pump, you have not mentioned. If it is for Baby Feeding than leave it if your Breast Nipple size is enough.

Don' t think about what you heard, just think how can you satisfy your baby for feeding.... - Ashish [View Message]
jyoti

If you breasts is full of milk than i can suggest that Press your breasts and put milk into Bottle. Keep this Bottle away from Heat & Cold.

Your thinking is Best that you want to feed your baby for atleast 1 year. Many of them just want to leave it.

I appreciate your way of thinking to feed your baby for 1 year.... - Ashish [View Message]
Prabha

It is best part that you feed both. But if your husband is away from Job & when your breasts gets full of milk than i suggest that Purchase a COW Ghee and roll over round & round on Breasts as well as Nipples and wash them.

This is will help easily to feed both.... - Ashish [View Message]

Make your TV into a Computer Monitor Video