You are here: Home > Message Boards > Expecting Parents >  Sex >Navel Pic

Sex:Navel Pic
2012-01-07
Name: Ashwini Hii...I went to a party wearing saree below navel...As the saree was transperent guys at the party were staring at that....Iam confused whether it was looking good or bad...so please see my pic and give me your comments...
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2016-09-15
Name: kart
Subject:  RE:Navel Pic
Dear Ashwini.
Unless u look good no one see it. Be cool that u r sexy n hot
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-09-12
Name: nishata
hi ashwini,
dont worry about your look, and boys are always attracted to girl so its natural thing, you see yourself in mirror and you decide whether you look good or. so be confident.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-09-12
Name: harsha
hi ashwini,
when you wore something be comfortable in that clothes, and boys like navel so they were staring at your navel. so surely you look good thats why they stare at you.

2016-09-12
Name: Leo lo
Ashwini, not to worry guys like navel. If they were staring at your navel, it means they loved it. So you must be hot and beautiful.

2016-07-21
Name: Ram
iam ready to donate my sprem ..only for desent family no agents plzz they can reach my through my mail share there number i will directly call them

2016-07-14
Name: Rachna
Hi Ashwini, boys always get attracted to some parts of our body specially when it comes to Navel so do not worry you had rocked the party floor with your smoking look.

2016-09-12
Subject:  RE:RE:Navel Pic
Exactly correct. We boys like navel a lot. Appreciate that you are open minded.
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-07-05
Name: Myntra
Hi Ashwini,
Did you enjoy when people starred at you and your navel because if you enjoy that you can continue but if you really don't then you have to change your dressing.

2016-06-27
Name: Asha
Hi Ashwini,
So you were very sure that it is regarding the dressing which you had done and it would be better you better concentrate on your dressing also.

2016-09-12
Asha,I can understand your concern towards another female friend. I appreciate that. As long as Ashwini is comfortable showing her navel let her do it. If she is trying to seduce guys around then it will be a big problem.

2016-06-22
Name: Vinay
Send me your pics dear ..

2016-06-19
Name: nidhi
Hi Ashwini,
So what would you confirm that do you look awkward or beautiful by wearing saree under navel or not.And are you ready to send pic to an unknown person also.

2016-06-13
Name: Natasha
Hi Ashwini,
Men will stair at ladies commonly and if you wear transparent saree how do you think that they will not admire you.So it is better you ignore all such things.

2016-09-12
True. We like everything in a women as you do like everything in men.I know few ladies are shy to express it. But the fact is you don't express soon but we do.

2016-06-05
Name: Dev
Hi ashwini,
How can you do all those things.You told that people stared at your navel and even admired you.So you were in confusion that it is good or bad and to confirm that you want to send the pic to people.So nice of you.

2016-05-30
Name: Manah
Hi Ashwini,
So can you say what would be better according to you also and i wish you would do that and i hope you would do that and i wish it will be better also and can you share what you have done also.

2016-05-24
Name: Anu
Hi Ashwini,
So what you want to say exactly can you say that and i have seen many people posting on the same topic different people will have different opinions also and i wish you would do that also.

2016-05-09
Name: sruthi
Take it positively as a compliment so that you will not feel bad for it.Its a quite common thing that guys stare at girls especially when in ethnic attire.

2016-05-06
Name: kajal
Hello Ashwini,
It is common guys starring at the people when they look some thing different and you need not get worried for that i wish you would look beautiful so they starred on you take it as positive only.

2016-04-20
Name: Yu vaan
Staring navel is common ma. Its good not bad. Be bold. I know am late.
Pages >>  1  2  3 

All tips on Expecting Parents
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Navel Pic

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Expecting Parents
& Answers to Topic :
Navel Pic

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Expecting Parents
& Answers to Topic :
Navel Pic

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Hi Lakshita
wt hpnd ..pls share... - trisha [View Message]
RE:RE:my mistake
Hmmm I make poses which relief him he´ s happy but he is getting cheap day by day with me and use cheap words I remember I wear yellow salwr kmeej and he touch my bck and ask me to remove my panty I rushed to toilet and remove my brown panty and give it to him in lunch time I sit on his lap and demands my panty back he frankly told my sweet ur butts R soft I cnt live wit... - lakshita [View Message]
RE:my mistake
Lakshitha, it's a common mistake which may happen to working woman who happen to have close interactions with male friends. U should have stopped him while he started kisses. Anyhow it all happened n better ur hubby shd never comes to know this. And another problem may arise. Most men if got a chance with colleagues thinks it as their lifetime chance. I won't recommend to ... - Smitha Pavi [View Message]
RE:clever daughter knw my secret
we married and spend quality life and our x life is awsum... - veena [View Message]
RE:Shilpi
hi malini aunty i was two three years back incident after that once i was coming back from school i saw mumma and he roam in society garden muma just come from office she was in her mahroon printed office saree thy go upstairs towards flat i call mumma she ask me where are you and i say i am in market and take some time she say she stucked in traffic jam
i shocked th... - shilpi [View Message]
RE:My mother copulate with me
Situation r changing u ... - P Charan [View Message]
RE:Hi Girls
Are you mad and what do you think that girls are some object for you please have some shame and please do not post such thing here and it would be great if you try to find such things on some other sites and not here.... - Anita [View Message]