You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Babies >  Breastfeeding >Request for Breastmilk Donation - Delhi

Breastfeeding:Request for Breastmilk Donation - Delhi
2010-07-20
Name: as526 Hi All,
This is a heartfelt request to all new mothers for Breastmilk donation for my twin boys who were born very prematurely (28 weeks) and are in the ICU in Delhi in dire need of breastmilk. Due to complications, I am unable to breastfeed them myself and I am writing to request for Breastmilk donation from anyone for a short time period. We are trying to organize as many donors as possible as this is a very important need for them as I am sure you all understand. If you are willing - pls reply to the post and I will send you my contact details.
Again - this is a lifegiving gift for these delicate babies and any help you can provide will go a long way in giving them a fighting chance.
Thanks
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2016-09-16
Name: NG2110
Subject:  RE:Request for Breastmilk Donation - Delhi
Hey I am 22 yrs old and I am milking, I dont want to milking, Is there anyone who wants to have my breast milk daily?
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-03-19
Name: ali
Subject:  RE:RE:Request for Breastmilk Donation - Delhi
Can you feed me?
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2013-04-22
Name: rohit sood
Subject:  feed me
can u feed me...
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2011-03-17
Name: Neel
Subject:  I am willing to BREAST Feed & help the needy....
HI! There,
I am 29 yr old lady & i have a 8 yr daughter. past 2-3 months i have started RE-LACTATING after 7 yrs. THAT MEANS I HAVE MILK IN MY BREST SO, I CAN BREAST FEED A CHILD. I am in BANGALORE city & I want to feed any infant kid if the biological mother is unable to feed her infant, i am willing to feed the infant child without any hesitation. I am very hygienic & medically fit to breast feed, so if any 1 wants to contact me they can contact me.

2013-03-21
Name: hot
Subject:  Regarding breastfeeding.
Hello,
I am in delhi. Maybe we can chat some time. I am mellow and can travel.
Regards

2013-03-16
Name: Manish
Subject:  Regarding breastfeeding.
Hi,
I need a loving feed from a loving lady. Maybe we can chat sometime. Please contact me. I am sober and mellow.
Regards,
Manish

2010-08-15
Name: Taruna
Subject:  God bless you.
Anita very well....i really appreciate your initiative. pls maintain this attitude. and se the joker sanjeev mehta...how pity......tumhe maa banana chahta hai.

2012-02-24
Name: Mom
Subject:  I am here fro u
Hi! thats a gr8 feeling. I am saling in the same boat as Neel.P is sailing...
I am also a MILK DONER. ANY1 who needs help can get in touch with me.
Eagerly Waiting for all ur replies with ur contact details....
good luck.

2010-08-21
Name: Sanjeev Mehta
Subject:  For Taruna
Hi Taruna,

I appreciate you as well for your offer for boys. But kisi ko joker kehna bahut easy hai. Mujhe lagta hai joker kehne se pehle aapko ye puchhna chaiye tha why i have this desire. Lekin aapne uski zarurat nahin samjhi. Ok you are a mother and you have this beautiful thing. God bless you.

2010-08-15
Name: Taruna
Subject:  how are u now and ur boys
hope u got the solution. otherwise let me know. but i am non veg. will do ????

2016-08-27
Name: NN
Subject:  RE:how are u now and ur boys
I don't think it makes any difference if the person is veg or non veg. If you are not able to provide it yourself then you will have to take someone's help and don't say no if the person is non veg.

2016-04-27
Name: Taruni
Subject:  RE:how are u now and ur boys
Hello tarun,
Can you share what was the problem and which solution you had approached so that people who are following the forum also come to know about it if possible can you share it again.

2016-01-23
Name: sam
Subject:  breastfeed by woman
Can you feed me as i am dying without breast milk.

2010-07-29
Name: anita
Subject:  breastmilk donation
I will be in Delhi from late September and will have breastmilk to donate at that time (for three weeks). If you still require it by then, please contact me. I am traveling to the city without my daughter so will be pumping. I hope your boys are well.

2017-07-21
Name: mom4u
Subject:  RE:breastmilk donation
Sanjeev Mehta - which city r u in?
i am willing to breastfeed u, but m in bangalore. mail me

2013-04-22
Name: rohit sood
Subject:  feed me
can u still feed me.

2013-03-16
Name: Manish
Subject:  Regarding breastfeeding
Hi,
Loved your message here. Would love to speak with you if you agree. Please contact me.
Regards

2010-08-14
Name: Sanjeev Mehta
Subject:  BreastMilk
Hi Anita,

I am very happy tp see a womwn like you who is willing to help others.I am a 28 years male , educated , smart, working in an MNC. I have a strong desire for breastmilk since my childood and now it has been immpossible for me to live witout it . Could you help me on this ? I will worship you as my mother for throughout my life.

In hope for an early response.
Pages >>  1 

All tips on Parents of Babies
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Request for Breastmilk Donation - Delhi

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Babies
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Babies
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Breast milk donor
Hi! read ur post about ur hunt for a milk donor...may i ask for who r u looking to be breast fed?... - Neel [View Message]
RE:i am interested.....
just mail me darling... - mom4u [View Message]
RE:Breastfeed
sure, get in touch with me...and mail me ASAP... - mom4u [View Message]
RE:
ROHIT SOOD - mail me on my gmail.
ASAP... - mom4u [View Message]
RE:breastmilk donation
Sanjeev Mehta - which city r u in?
i am willing to breastfeed u, but m in bangalore. mail me... - mom4u [View Message]
RE:@nalin
i can directly breast feed u. mail me immdtly... - mom4u [View Message]
RE:breatfeeding while sex
It's normal to have such feeling by a male partner but what about you. Do u like the act of breastfeeding ur hubby. Abf should be mutual or else one cannot have the benefits from it.... - Roy [View Message]

Children and terrorism Video..