You are here: Home > Message Boards > Beauty & Grooming >  Body and Fitness >Liposuction - a Type of Cosmetic Surgery
Beauty & Grooming  Discussion Forum

Body and Fitness:Liposuction - a Type of Cosmetic Surgery
2009-08-03
Name: Editor What is liposuction? Is liposuction safe? Can liposuction help to get rid of fats permanently?
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2009-08-03
Name: Paridhi
Subject:  Avoid liposuction
Avoid liposuction as it may not stop in regaining fats. Instead of liposuction do yoga regularly and see the effects. Yoga is the natural and the best method for burning calories. Liposuction surgeries and other cosmetic surgeries are money eating bugs. For practicing yoga, you only need to spend a little amount of money in learning it from the experts and you can practice it regularly on your own. It is very essential to be a regular practitioner of yoga to obtain a flexible, shapelier and amazing body. Yoga works better than liposuction, try it.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2009-08-03
Name: Sudha
Subject:  Liposuction and safety
Liposuction may not be safe. Liposuction is a chosen by those people who have enough of money to waste. Rather than wasting money on liposuction it is better to spend some money on the better diet plans. Diet plans are any day better than liposuction surgery. It is very important to take right decision because after undergoing liposuction it is not sure that the fats remove will not be gained again so we need to be extremely carefully about these things. I think liposuction is the option for very fat people and not for others, so others should better stick to normal ways to get rid of fats.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2009-08-03
Name: Mahi
Subject:  Effects of liposuction
Liposuction is good but effects may not be permanent. One of my friends had undergone a liposuction treatment and reduced five kg weight. However, the effect was for few days, she gained weight again. Therefore, I feel that it is better to opt for the traditional ways of losing weight rather than wasting money in liposuction. I have heard that I can be dangerous for health also. So it is better to not undergo a liposuction surgery and go for traditional ways for losing weight and having a healthy body. It is better not to take the help of liposuction, it can be risky.

All tips on Beauty & Grooming
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Liposuction - a Type of Cosmetic Surgery

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Beauty & Grooming
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Beauty & Grooming
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:After birth Massage Centres in Bangalore.
hello shilpa,
you home in city and you can collect information from your surrounding area, you can take help from other person too, it will be helpful to solve your problem.... - yogita [View Message]
RE:Will masturbation affect my married life?
hello raj,
yes you are right masturbating affect the sexual life, so it will effect on sexual life and may be you cant satisfies your wife. you enjoy your life now, but think about future.... - latika [View Message]
RE:RE:Navel shape and size
Hi. I need to attract my boy friend to my navel. He pokes it. But not always. I need to poke and eat by him my navel always. I love it. What should I do for it. Please advice.
Thank you!... - Shany [View Message]
hello raaj,
its normal thing dont get panic because of this situation, production of sperm which in turn helps to keep your prostrate glands in good order also, you and your wife will be satisfied.... - tarun [View Message]
hello raaj,
there is no harm or no side effects in masturbate its is not bad habit, its healthy life, its not put bad effect on your x life, you will be able to satisfy to your wife so be confident.... - rahul [View Message]
hello raaj,
from the situation you share here, its not big problem, every guy done same thing and then they start in same way, about married life, so dont think much and enjoy your marrital life.... - fatima [View Message]
hello raaj,
dont be so much afraid, just find the right person partner who is understand you, and try to understand your feelings towards her, so then there is no problem you would face onwards.... - ragini [View Message]