• Hyderabad
  • Ghaziabad
  • Chandigarh
  • Ahmedabad
  • Kolkata
  • Chennai
  • Coimbatore
  • Jaipur
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Expecting Parents >  Due Date Club September 2006 >Hi All.... Gond Laddu/Pak recipe for pos
Please do not give any personal information or money to anyone advertising anything on these boards. We do not endorse or support any of these claims or advertisements. To report abuse, click here.
  Due Date Club September 2006: Hi All.... Gond Laddu/Pak recipe for post delivery
Name: Sheetal
Date: 2006-09-04
Gundar 20 gm
Almond - white melon seeds 100 gm
Sugar 300gm
Ghee 200 gm
Milk 400 ml
Cardamom 100 gm

Method:

Firstly crush almonds, melon seeds & cardamom. Crush gundar & roast it in ghee. Boil milk till its consistency becomes thick & its quantity becomes almost half & add it in roasted gundar. Cook this mixer of milk & gum on medium flame & stir continuously so that it doesn't stick at bottom. Thereafter, add sugar & after the mixer turns thick as khoya add powdered mixer of melon seeds, almond & cardamom. Pour the mixer into the dish greased with ghee. When cooled, make square pieces & its ready to eat.

Luv
Sheetal
Name: Abhi
Subject:  Thank you so much !
Date: 2006-09-05
Dear Sheetal,
It is so nice of you to post the recipes & help us !!! :-)

Thank you so so much !

So, you are due in November! Good luck to you & happy pregnancy :-)

Love
Abhi
Reply to Original Message   Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

Name: TA
Subject:  Thanks a lot
Date: 2006-09-04
Sheetal,

Thank you for the recipe.

- TA

Name: Pam
Subject:  so sweet.......
.....of u to post the reciepe....
so, when r u due kiddo and who is making this pak for u....mom or mil...

take care and all the best.....

Name: Sheetal
Subject:  :)...here's something more
Hi!

Me due in November end...so still have time to go. MIL gonna make this (me lucky in this regard:)) Apart from this, we also have something called "Harira". MIL said its really good for faster recovery & for milk production. Have mentioned the recipe below:

(For 1 day)
8-10 almonds
2 tsp Poppy seeds
1 small piece dried coconut
1 Spoon Melon Seeds

These are to be soaked over night & a paste is to be made in the morning.
In a pan head 2 tbsp ghee, add the above paste, also add 1/2 tsp jeera powder, 1/2 tsp ginger powder & 1/2 tsp ajwain powder & a big pinch of turmeric & let it cook till pinkish. then add water & sugar as per taste.

This is the portion for a day. You can make this everyday/ make it sufficient for 7 days & refrigerate it. If you are making for 7 days, do not add the water & sugar.; Everytime you wanna have it heat it and add the sugar & water.

All the best with your kiddos:)

Luv
Sheetal
Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Expecting Parents
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Hi All.... Gond Laddu/Pak recipe for post delivery

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------
Last 7 Posts of this Board
Regarding Grabhsanskar
I read your post on Indian Parenting where you have mentioned you read some marathi books related to Lord Krishna for Garbh sanskar.

I am interested to know those Marathi Books, as I am marathi and I can read those books.

Also, I want your view on Balaji Tambe' s Garbhsanskar book. How is it? What it tells about??

Can you please help ... - Soniya [View Message]
Breast pumps
Working mothers or those who have to go out side and don’t have any flexible routine are getting total benefits from Breast Pumps. Some of trusted breast pumps are hand-operated, and others can be operated on batteries or electricity. The Medela breast pumps are really safe and easy to use breast pumps.... - kevinstains [View Message]
Breast pump enquiry
Where can I get electric breast pump in Pune, Maharashtra?... - Meenal [View Message]
Vote for my baby Janhavee
Hi All,
I am Meghna from sept 2006 board..
My baby Janhavee is in this weeks conests

Please do vote for her
Janhavee - #19

Thanks in advance

Meghna... - MeghnaP [View Message]
giving birth is easy but upbringing baby in righ w
I think u should have a gap atleast 2 & half - 3 yrs between 2 babies becoz first first baby would definately be ignored,he will not get the right kind of attention and will not be able to grow properly. Instead of planning of 2nd baby we should think of upbring the first one in better and healthy way. Even my baby was born in Sep 2006 and i feel giving birth is easy but u... - surbhi [View Message]
Congrats
Hi,

I am no medical expert but from what I' ve read and heard from people in discussion groups, many people have babies spaced like you. Even now people in the Sept 2006 birthclub of BabyCenter are pregnant again. But do check with your doctor.

Good luck! Eat well and get as much rest as you can. Think of how soon the two kids will grow up and be ... - Aarti [View Message]
Hi Aarti
Thank u Aarti 4 ur concern and support.... - anna maria [View Message]

MAN go eater Video