You are here: Home > Message Boards > Beauty & Grooming >  Body and Fitness >need to loose 30 kgs... desperate plea o
Beauty & Grooming  Discussion Forum

Body and Fitness:need to loose 30 kgs... desperate plea of help
2008-12-29
Name: hugefat its so embaraasing to let u know that i am 95kgs... i am sure im the most heaviest person on the board.... i wan to loose weight and atleast be 70 kgs... my goal for now is to loose about 20 kgs atleast by may...
last year i had attempted to loose weight and had succeede and lost 9 kgs... but then put it all back again after i stopped exercising....
please give me the motivation and the courage to loose weight.... coz that it what i lack.... MOTIVATION and WILL POWER....please... this is a desperate ple for help... i am begging anyone here to please help me...
i have a treamill and can burn 600-700 cals 5 times a week and go ona diet... but i need motivation... please help me to restart my diet and exercise... a new year' s resolution... please... i am desperate.....
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2010-11-27
Name: haseen
Subject:  Have you heard of Liposuction?
hi all,

a relative of mine did rigorous jiming and diet. he dropped 25 kgs and looked like so dashing! but after nearly 2 years he gained a lot again and finally he switched to Liposuction. a very famous doctor from adiva of delhi did his Liposuction. for a few years he is in shape now....i think it may help.....
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2009-03-06
Name: ramseena
Subject:   diet
hi hugefat(pls dont mind............i dunno ur name),thanx for letting me also in.so what kind of changes did u make in ur diet?try to visit lisamiraclediet.its very gud site.try to absorb as much as u can frm that site.i also got a treadmill at home and iam trying my best to walk 30-45 minutes on it atleast 6 days ina week.the diet part is more difficult.u know my hubby is a foodie,especially non veg.with 2 kids iam so busy that i dont get time to cook separately for me.anyways ivll try my best.my currrent weight is 82,iam 5,4' .iam hoping to reduce 2-3 kgs by next month,lets say by 5th april.iam keeping my expectations low as iam a thyroid patient.so doc told me its very hard to lose weight.did u check ur thyroid functioning level?ok then bye.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2009-03-05
Name: ramseena
Subject:  need to loose weight
hi,i wud like to join with u guys if its ok with u.iam a new member.i need to loose 20 kgs.like u said my tummy is also very sagging and its sooooooooooougly to watch.i had a normal delivery and c-section 6 months back.lemme know when i can join.bye.all the best

2009-03-05
Name: hugefat
Subject:  hi ranseena
hi ramseena... well aradhana and i have just started so u can join us in that post.
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2009-01-23
Name: preeti
Subject:  do yoga
Do Kapalbati (Yoga) 6 times a week.Look at yourself in mirror you will automatically get motivation. Good luck..

2009-01-05
Name: The Aquarian
Subject:  Weight Loss
Is it possible that we can add each other on messenger and chat up to exchange ideas. We can fix up a diet plan and an excerise schedule. Let me know.

2009-01-07
Subject:  messenger
yeah sure why not... do u have an alias email id... coz i dont want to give out my id on the net... if not, then we think of another way!

2009-01-02
Subject:  Weight Loss Buddies
I weigh about 90 Kgs and would want to loose 25 kgs...Are you following any diet plan? I am not on any strict diet till now..just have removed rice and sugar out of my system and m planning to hit the gym. Let me know ur thoughts.

2009-01-03
Subject:  weight loss buddies
well i think we are in the same boat... its good to find someone.... its really helps and encourages... well, i too have cut out on sugar and rice.... and mostly will be on salads and fruits and juices... i havea treadmill at home so will be exercising on that.... i think a gym is a good idea... when are u starting ure diet and exercise? i plan to do so from monday onwards....

2009-01-02
Subject:  Weight Loss Buddies
Hi,
I am very new to this forum and plan to reduce the same amount of weight by May this year as there is a marriage in the family and want to look good.
We can motivate each other and try and reach our goals. Do send me a mail and lets plan and chalk out some schedule for urselves :)

2009-01-02
Subject:  sure, why not!
thanks for ure reply...yes having a buddy during weight loss is a good idea... please tell me abt ureself... ure weght at the moment and how much u plan to loose...

All tips on Beauty & Grooming
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
need to loose 30 kgs... desperate plea of help

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Beauty & Grooming
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Beauty & Grooming
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:After birth Massage Centres in Bangalore.
hello shilpa,
you home in city and you can collect information from your surrounding area, you can take help from other person too, it will be helpful to solve your problem.... - yogita [View Message]
RE:Will masturbation affect my married life?
hello raj,
yes you are right masturbating affect the sexual life, so it will effect on sexual life and may be you cant satisfies your wife. you enjoy your life now, but think about future.... - latika [View Message]
RE:RE:Navel shape and size
Hi. I need to attract my boy friend to my navel. He pokes it. But not always. I need to poke and eat by him my navel always. I love it. What should I do for it. Please advice.
Thank you!... - Shany [View Message]
hello raaj,
its normal thing dont get panic because of this situation, production of sperm which in turn helps to keep your prostrate glands in good order also, you and your wife will be satisfied.... - tarun [View Message]
hello raaj,
there is no harm or no side effects in masturbate its is not bad habit, its healthy life, its not put bad effect on your x life, you will be able to satisfy to your wife so be confident.... - rahul [View Message]
hello raaj,
from the situation you share here, its not big problem, every guy done same thing and then they start in same way, about married life, so dont think much and enjoy your marrital life.... - fatima [View Message]
hello raaj,
dont be so much afraid, just find the right person partner who is understand you, and try to understand your feelings towards her, so then there is no problem you would face onwards.... - ragini [View Message]