---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Teens >  Sex >Body massage from cousin brother
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Parents of Teens  Discussion Forum

Sex:Body massage from cousin brother
2012-07-21
Name: Sangeetha
I am sangeetha from kolkata, my age is 27 yrs and I am an IT working professional. I am staying in my uncle’s house from school days and my uncle has a son of 14 yrs who is my cousin brother. He was borne in front of me when I was in class -7, so I didn’t keep any distance from him, From small I used to bath him, took him my lap, feed milk on my lap and so on and he also loves me very much. As I said I didn’t keep any distance means dressed him for school till he was in class-2, now he is changing his dresses in from of me as he don’t feel shy and I also use to change dresses in his presence and really I didn’t hesitate to do as I have seen him from birth and he is 13 yrs younger than me . Previously wen I returned from collage I was tired so he gave me a frequent body message which I enjoyed lots and felt comfort and also he used to jumped on my lap and also slept over me till he was in class-5, and few days back after returning from office I asked him to give me full body massage as am feeling tired so after dinner I wore short lingerie (covers breast to above knees). For 1 half and hour he gave massage on my back, thighs and stomachs then I think he sexually aroused and put his hand inside my butt, I pretend as I am full asleep and feel his massage. He pulled my lingerie and tried to insert finger between thighs, then I feel he put his erected penis between by butt and rubbed and after 10 min I realized his sperm ejaculated. I feel good and bad, 1st he is 13 yrs younger than me but this soft touch is also exciting for me, I am really confused as what to do? I shall discuss this with him or should enjoy what he is doing?

2016-05-24
Name: Neha
Subject:  RE:Body massage from cousin brother
Hi Sangeetha
To be frank you have made him a new habit and you need to make him understand and you must be very careful because you must make him clear all his doubts also then only your problem will be solved.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-05-19
Name: Leela
Hi Sangeetha,
Can you say that and it would be the better and it is not so the best thing and it would be better you do that and you have do that and i wish you would do the best thing and you think about that also.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-05-17
Name: Dev
Hi Sangeeta,
So can you say why have you done like that because you have ruined your cousin life and he will be inculcated with the different thoughts also and you have to bring him out of it then only he too will be cool.

2016-05-14
Name: Jasmine
Hi Sangeeta,
many people had posted you with an comment but you did not replied can we expect any replies from you about the post you have posted do you think that you have done good or bad regarding that.

2016-05-14
Name: Saisha
Hi Sangeetha
He is your brother. You need to stop encouraging him for all this. Control your feelings and talk to him before its too late.

2016-05-12
Name: Amity
Hello Sangeetha,
To be frank you have made him a new habit and you need to make him understand and you must be very careful because you must make him clear all his doubts also then only your problem will be solved.

2016-05-12
Name: sruthi
Hey sangeetha

Being an elder one than your brother,You should have common sense.You have to control your feelings.otherwise you will be at stake.Please watch out when you are behaving with your brother.

2016-05-10
Name: Kittu
Hello Sangeetha,
Every thing was completed what would you do now can you say and you have done mistake also but you need to forget this one and for him also it is some thing new experience and i hope you people are behaving that you both were aware of this.

2016-05-09
Name: sruthi
Being in control and keeping control of your feelings is in your hands.Know the difference between a brother and a sexual partner.Its good for u.

2016-05-06
Name: Guna
Hello Sangeetha,
You have done mistake and you have taught some thing bad for your cousin brother and you will never forgive for this and you need to make him better now only otherwise he will get spoiled for that.

2016-05-05
Name: Olay
Hello Sangeetha,
It would be better you forget about that because it is not a normal one to do again and you have done mistake by teaching some thing unknown to your cousin brother and it is fault also.I wish you get my point.

2016-05-05
Name: oak
Hello Sangeetha,
So you have done your work done and it would be better you stop postings such type of messages and you have spoiled your cousin brother and taught him some thing new which he never knew until now.

2016-05-03
Name: Mala
Hello Sangeetha,
How could you do that yaar because they do not know any thing and you have spoiled them also. I wish others not to doc such stupid things and if done also do not post it in the forum then only it would be better to you.

2016-04-22
Name: Amol
Hello Sangeeta,
At the moment it will be fine and good but for time being you will suffer a lot that slowly you will get addicted to that so it would be better you need to stop such things other wise it would be very problematic to you only.

2016-03-28
Name: ashok
Review
hey there actually its too late to response but as suggestion r been read by viewers till now so i want to say that sangeetha(She) is mature and cousion(he) is immature.She is doing as she is at the age where sex is heaven for her and she is quite mature to understand the risk and precaution.As his soft touch and his childness nature brings her completely brings a fun entertaining and sweet pleasure which she enjoys a lot but she is mean she only looking for her desires

2016-03-21
Name: No Name
Hello Sangeetha,
What a story yaar what can i suggest you. It is done for you accidentally but any how you enjoyed it right. I suggest you better skip all such things because he is just 14 and he will be getting addicted to that work.

2016-01-29
Name: Lazy lad
Subject:  help me
Hello sangeeta. U r very lucky there and so is your cousin. can you help me with my cousin sister. since you are a woman you would know a girl better. my cousin sis is 11 yrs younger than me and now she is in college and also has a Boyfriend. I like her since she was child we both used play. we used to playfully pinch, slap or punch or hug each other now that she is all grown up I am attracted to her and want to have sex with her but she does not know this an I think wont allow too. But I badly want her to have sex. once I tried kissing her neck which she kept quiet untill 2 or 3 kisses then objected when asked if I could kiss her lips also tried to flirt her on whatsapp which she replied humoursly. please help me as how to arouse her and make her have sex with me. and one last thing did u have sex with your cousin after that?

Thank you

2015-05-13
Name: indra
Subject:  advice
hello sangeetha
need advice frm u again.
plz check ur mail

2016-01-19
Name: kk
Subject:  shocked
she is asking advice here and you are asking advice from her? wonder what you want to know
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2014-08-27
Name: gnx2020
Subject:  hi dear
hi sangeeta.. its common in family where cousins and aunty stays...it hapened with me when i was 16 staying in my aunty(mom' s sister) home..for studies..my aunty use to care me lot..i often use to sleeep on aunty bed ..one day afeter bath aunty came bed room with full naked..as i was sleeping ..i got up accidentaly..and saw her..she was cool and she asked how is her figure.. i told nice..then slowly she made me seduce and finaly i had sex with her first time.. it went till i finished my garduation.. till today we love each other but no sex..
Pages >>  1  2  3 

All tips on Parents of Teens
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Body massage from cousin brother

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Sexual feelings with a Girl Frnd
Hi Person,
The reason behind of that is nothing but it is age factor not more than that and i wish you would understand and can control your mind also and i hope you would not take my words so hurtly also.... - Meera [View Message]
RE:My daughter has very high sex drive
hi mom
How did you noticed this can you share and what had you done to solve your problem that would be better if you share it for us also.And many people will come to know about this also i wish nothing would happen.... - Ekta [View Message]
RE:Groping In Bus
Hi madhu
It is completely wrong for me if you ask my opinion.Because it your private parts and you are encouraging them to do it.Another person will do the same what would you do then you will encourage other people.... - Ekta [View Message]
RE:sexual feelings for my cousin sisi
Hi Amab,
So you just think about what you are thinking because it is not so good to think about your cousin and you have to ignore all those things be cause it would lead to problem for you only in future also.... - varun [View Message]
RE:moms secret
Hi Joy,
So what you want to do then you cannot say anything to your mother and you cannot confirm with out any proof also but you have to think about that and it would be better you just skip all those things from your mind.... - Berry [View Message]
RE:caught mumma
Hi Dhishika,
So can you say what you had in your mind because you cannot do any thing and you be very careful from such matters because it would spoil your life only and i wish you would do that only.... - banu [View Message]
RE:what is nightfallNULL
Hi Curious,
When do you have such doubts you need confirm them when you have heard that immediately then only you will come to know about that it is waste of time posting such messages in the forum also.... - Munna [View Message]

Coping with Break Up Video..