---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Teens >  Sex >Body massage from cousin brother
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Parents of Teens  Discussion Forum

Sex:Body massage from cousin brother
2012-07-21
Name: Sangeetha
I am sangeetha from kolkata, my age is 27 yrs and I am an IT working professional. I am staying in my uncle’s house from school days and my uncle has a son of 14 yrs who is my cousin brother. He was borne in front of me when I was in class -7, so I didn’t keep any distance from him, From small I used to bath him, took him my lap, feed milk on my lap and so on and he also loves me very much. As I said I didn’t keep any distance means dressed him for school till he was in class-2, now he is changing his dresses in from of me as he don’t feel shy and I also use to change dresses in his presence and really I didn’t hesitate to do as I have seen him from birth and he is 13 yrs younger than me . Previously wen I returned from collage I was tired so he gave me a frequent body message which I enjoyed lots and felt comfort and also he used to jumped on my lap and also slept over me till he was in class-5, and few days back after returning from office I asked him to give me full body massage as am feeling tired so after dinner I wore short lingerie (covers breast to above knees). For 1 half and hour he gave massage on my back, thighs and stomachs then I think he sexually aroused and put his hand inside my butt, I pretend as I am full asleep and feel his massage. He pulled my lingerie and tried to insert finger between thighs, then I feel he put his erected penis between by butt and rubbed and after 10 min I realized his sperm ejaculated. I feel good and bad, 1st he is 13 yrs younger than me but this soft touch is also exciting for me, I am really confused as what to do? I shall discuss this with him or should enjoy what he is doing?

2016-01-29
Name: Lazy lad
Subject:  help me
Hello sangeeta. U r very lucky there and so is your cousin. can you help me with my cousin sister. since you are a woman you would know a girl better. my cousin sis is 11 yrs younger than me and now she is in college and also has a Boyfriend. I like her since she was child we both used play. we used to playfully pinch, slap or punch or hug each other now that she is all grown up I am attracted to her and want to have sex with her but she does not know this an I think wont allow too. But I badly want her to have sex. once I tried kissing her neck which she kept quiet untill 2 or 3 kisses then objected when asked if I could kiss her lips also tried to flirt her on whatsapp which she replied humoursly. please help me as how to arouse her and make her have sex with me. and one last thing did u have sex with your cousin after that?

Thank you
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2015-05-13
Name: indra
Subject:  advice
hello sangeetha
need advice frm u again.
plz check ur mail
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-01-19
Name: kk
Subject:  shocked
she is asking advice here and you are asking advice from her? wonder what you want to know
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2014-08-27
Name: gnx2020
Subject:  hi dear
hi sangeeta.. its common in family where cousins and aunty stays...it hapened with me when i was 16 staying in my aunty(mom' s sister) home..for studies..my aunty use to care me lot..i often use to sleeep on aunty bed ..one day afeter bath aunty came bed room with full naked..as i was sleeping ..i got up accidentaly..and saw her..she was cool and she asked how is her figure.. i told nice..then slowly she made me seduce and finaly i had sex with her first time.. it went till i finished my garduation.. till today we love each other but no sex..

2014-03-14
Name: sam
Subject:  chance
are you still doing that why dont u try me i will surly give u pleasre

2013-02-16
Name: Ashu Jain
Subject:  sangeetha
ur cousin is too small from u
he can get disappont from u when he will get big or when u will be married

2013-02-11
Name: ...
Subject:  ...
ur sick sangeeta ur sick

2013-02-12
Name: sam
Subject:  ruin culture
i think sangeeta is not a lady sangeeta iz fake may be gey dont be fool his thinking can be ruin our culture shame on u guys mother was mother and sister was sister plz stop like dat dont be silly its not our culture chnge ur mind

2013-02-05
Name: Rohit
Subject:  sangeeta
will u help me sangeeta??

2013-07-14
Name: sangeeta
Subject:  
Ok. how i wil help u?

2013-07-14
Subject:  
Ok. how i wil help u?

2013-07-14
Subject:  
Ok. how i wil help u?

2013-07-14
Subject:  
Ok. how i wil help u?

2013-02-04
Name: sunil
Subject:  reply
nothing wrong in that.....go ahead but careful.....send ur pics to me....

2013-01-10
Subject:  thank you for replying and the suggestion
sangeetha, actuly our situations are different. but still i have tried some of the acts you sugessted. moreover i am facing a new problem now. but i cant tell it here publicly,coz i luv my sister and dont want to discuss the details about her publicly. so if you reply me via mail then it will help me a lot i believe, because i seriously need expert advice.

2013-01-11
Name: Sangeetha
Subject:  sure
sure i will help u, u can post here also,

2012-12-25
Subject:  sangeetha
hi sangeetha, i am also from kolkata and i have had such issues with my elder cousin sister. congrats to you sangeetha that you gave chance to your brother to show his love towards you. he will obviously be very happy to have a didi like you. but my cousin didi sometimes allows me to do such things in sleep but again sometimes she doesnt. ami kichu bujhte parchi naa. i need some advice from you. plz i need help from an experienced person like you. i am sure my elder sis cares and loves me a lot and i also do the same. i wanna show it to her. plz mail me or at least reply here

2013-01-10
Name: Sangeetha
Subject:  love her
Hi

Please tell me ur age and hers? No need to talk to her about incest or sex, simply touch her in sleep and also hug her tightly from her back then I am sure she will arose, and try to visit different places with her & care her as her BF, travel by public transport like in bus & train, & always you have to stand her back, push her tightly from back as your erected penis should touch her butt, put ur finger below her butt & don’t get nervous as she will not object & I am sure she will love all these act. One simple tip while u r at home with her, try to hold her from back and make sure u wear half pant and ur hard penis should touch her butt & I hope all these acts are enough to arose her incest, so plz try and let me know.

Really my cousin shows his love to me like this so now ur turn

2012-12-23
Name: rohit
Subject:  sangeeta
i m from kolkata only wrking as software engineer...if u also intrested we cn enjoy wid all thing..

2012-12-13
Name: Shalini
Subject:  sngeeta
You are sadly mistaken if you think, he can not make you pregnant. you are wrong to give all the silly reasons for this. Don' t be surprised that you get pregnant one of these days
Pages >>  1  2  3 

All tips on Parents of Teens
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Body massage from cousin brother

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
hi
yes it is acceptable why not? if she is comfortable. and it is not ur concern that people look at her she will handle her problems let it be. u wear ur cloths the way u like and let her wear the way she likes.... - namu [View Message]
hi
having desire for sex is not bad but having it all the time is not good. try to involve ur mind in other things. when u see girls try to think about something else about that girl and don't pay attention to her body. it might help. try to read stories whchh grab attention and will save you from sex thoughts.... - sanam [View Message]
hi
in this case she must be unsatisfied in her sex life as she is single mother. she needs someone to satisfy her and u got in her hand literally. so what ur inner voice says to u? if u also njoy with her then go for it but see it remain just for a physical relationship and not emotional attachment toward each other as she is single she can fall for u. just take care and take... - megha [View Message]
hi
please consult ur doctor immidiatly and file an FIR about them. it is very serious issue. how u r living with them and how ur dad can do such things with u after all u r also his daughter na? is he mad? don't u have mom? pls go to good gyneac and do check up. may be because she bit u could have caused injury in ur stomach and that is y ur periods are not coming.... - priti [View Message]
hi
what to understand in that he fked ur daughter just slap him and drew hhim out of ur house.... - red petal [View Message]
hi
omg. it is nice to like a women. just u have to take extra care of your body which man doesn't need to and not pay much attention though these days they also do lot of things.... - manya [View Message]
hi
i never heard sisters helping for such cause until i came to this forum. but it seems normal for many people. and don't be shy. u can't avoid her for ur whole life just forget it and thank her to teach you this things which nobody told u before that.... - hari [View Message]

Out of control Shopaholic Video