You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Teens >  Sex >Body massage from cousin brother
Parents of Teens  Discussion Forum

Sex:Body massage from cousin brother
2012-07-21
Name: Sangeetha I am sangeetha from kolkata, my age is 27 yrs and I am an IT working professional. I am staying in my uncle’s house from school days and my uncle has a son of 14 yrs who is my cousin brother. He was borne in front of me when I was in class -7, so I didn’t keep any distance from him, From small I used to bath him, took him my lap, feed milk on my lap and so on and he also loves me very much. As I said I didn’t keep any distance means dressed him for school till he was in class-2, now he is changing his dresses in from of me as he don’t feel shy and I also use to change dresses in his presence and really I didn’t hesitate to do as I have seen him from birth and he is 13 yrs younger than me . Previously wen I returned from collage I was tired so he gave me a frequent body message which I enjoyed lots and felt comfort and also he used to jumped on my lap and also slept over me till he was in class-5, and few days back after returning from office I asked him to give me full body massage as am feeling tired so after dinner I wore short lingerie (covers breast to above knees). For 1 half and hour he gave massage on my back, thighs and stomachs then I think he sexually aroused and put his hand inside my butt, I pretend as I am full asleep and feel his massage. He pulled my lingerie and tried to insert finger between thighs, then I feel he put his erected penis between by butt and rubbed and after 10 min I realized his sperm ejaculated. I feel good and bad, 1st he is 13 yrs younger than me but this soft touch is also exciting for me, I am really confused as what to do? I shall discuss this with him or should enjoy what he is doing?

Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2017-05-11
Name: aaditya
Subject:  RE:Body massage from cousin brother
hello sangeetha,
its not good thing at all, you should stay away from him because whole life of your and his are in front of you both, so you should stay away from him.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-05-11
Name: kiran
hello sangeetha,
i really angry on girl like you, and should keep limited relation, dont spoil your brother and sister relationship some relaxation for whole body is need but not in this way.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-02-08
hello sangeetha,
you are totally wrong in this way, he is your brother if he react in this way, then you should scold on him, not entertain him at all, you should tell and explain him the situation,

2017-02-08
Name: jigar
hello sangeetha,
its is not good at all, he is your brother, whole day if you feel tired then you should go to spa for massage but dont take from your brother, its not good at all.

2017-02-08
Name: naresh
hello sangeetha,
i really angry on you girl like you, you should keep limitation of your relation, dont spoil your brother and sister relationship, some relaxation for whole body is need but not in this way.

2017-02-08
Name: mira
hello sangeetha,
its not good at all, you make and you keep bad impact on brother and sister relation, you should understand him and try to understand him, you should try to understand the changes made in your brohter.

2017-02-08
Name: raghu
hello sangeetha,
if you want body massage then you should try spa for body massage and for relaxation go to spa like thai spa, you will get full relaxation and satisfaction of massage.

2017-02-08
hello sangeetha,
to be frank what you think to be done now for your cousin also you should forget this things and you need to think about that before your have done things, you should think twice.

2017-02-08
Name: harish
hello sangeetha,
its not good at all, he is your younger brother and you are his cousin sister ,so thing when he will be grown up, what is your impression you put on him its not good for you both.

2017-02-08
hello sangeetha,
you are elder than your cousin brother so you should know the priorities of his life and your life to, so you should concentrate on him future and your future also.

2017-02-08
Name: ujwal
hello sangeetha,
he is your cousin brother so you should consider that things, so you take precautions of that,
and dont take massage from him now onwards, its not good.

2017-02-08
Name: kaushik
hello sangeetha,
its not good thing at all, you should stay away from him because whole life of your and his are in front of you both, so you should stay away from him, and also indirectly realize him things.

2017-02-07
Name: harish
hello sangeeta,
its not good at all, he is younger than you and you are his sister now also you understand how to behave in front of him, you mentioned that you change clothes in front of him, its totally wrong.

2017-02-07
Name: latika
hello sangeeta,
so can you say what would you think to be done now for your cousin also you should forget this thing and you need to think about that before you have done things, so take care of this things.

2017-02-07
Name: jigar
hello sangeeta,
to be frank you have made him new habit of body massage, and make him understand and you must be careful because you must make him clear all his doubt also then only your problem.

2017-02-07
hello sangeeta,
body massage give relaxation to whole body, and also the massager know the exact pressure which is gives on body part, so it is highly impossible for you also.

2017-02-07
Name: rajiv
hello sangeeta,
i also face similar situation like you, but body massage give some relaxation to whole body and give relaxation to mind also, i think every person try body massage once, and feel the relaxation.

2017-02-07
Name: pragati
hello sangeeta,
it is not good at all, you should not take massage from him so try to avoid this things, so take care from next time, and its totally wrong and dont understand the things.

2016-12-24
hello sangeetha,
you are totally wrong this time, if you are award what he did, that time only you should scold on him or you should not take massage from him so try to avoid this things, from next time.

2016-12-24
Name: arohi
hello sangeetha
its not good at all, he is younger than you and you are his sister now also you understand how to behave in front of him, you mentioned that you change clothes in front of him, is totally wrong,
Pages >>  1  2  3  4  5 

All tips on Parents of Teens
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Body massage from cousin brother

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Teens
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Teens
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:My daughter has very high sex drive
hello mother,
tell me one thing, that was she saw you and your husband when you spend time together, because may be this is also reason of her behaviour, she also felt to do same thing.... - saumya [View Message]
hello mother,
dont worry, and first thing its common in teenagers, if she feel to do x so its just because of hormonal changes in her body, and thats why she like to see intimate scenes in TV... - tanish [View Message]
hello mother,
her nature is may be curious nature, and thats why she take more interest in this things, but you should stop her, and tell her you watch her when she did all this things, so may be she stop all this.... - aarti [View Message]
RE:caught mumma
hello dikshita,
i dont understand what you exactly want to tell us, if your servant look at her, then you should stop him, why you keep quite that time, and at sleeping time everyone wear comfortable clothes.... - yogini [View Message]
RE:RE:our family summer trip
hi kiran
am totally spellbound after seeing this and after that they beave like nothing happen its totally surprising for me
how u can say its common in business even his wife had no problem that her hubby doing that stuff ... - dimpi [View Message]
RE:Body massage from cousin brother
hello sangeetha,
i really angry on girl like you, and should keep limited relation, dont spoil your brother and sister relationship some relaxation for whole body is need but not in this way.... - kiran [View Message]
RE:Body massage from cousin brother
hello sangeetha,
its not good thing at all, you should stay away from him because whole life of your and his are in front of you both, so you should stay away from him.... - aaditya [View Message]

Tribute to Daddy from a Daughter Video..
Home | Site Map | Privacy Policy | Comments or Suggestions | Indiaparenting News Articles | Contact Us | Advertise with Us | RSS
Copyright (c) 1999 - 2014 India Parenting Pvt. Ltd.