You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Teens >  Sex >moms secret
Parents of Teens  Discussion Forum

Sex:moms secret
2012-06-23
Name: joy Hello guys am studying in 9th class......am weak in maths so my mumma arrange math teacher in home...my 4 friends aalso study with me with maths sir......my mom is english teacher in convent school....she is very tall....large face...and muscular slim lady....she' s cute....and strict too...she is strict in my studies.....my matths sir is too kind man....one day while going to school in saw mom in yellow salwaar and white kurti..she ready for her school...thn I go to school...in midway I rememvered tht I forgot my notes so I cm back...when I reached my home....I got shocked.....my mumma kurti is on sofa...and purse is thr.....I go inside.....near moms room thn I saw moms yellow salwaar is on floor.....and in bedroom my maths sir lay with my mom.......and excite her by biting kissing....mumma hold her face. And moans louder louder....and xcited.......they both minglled ....after two hour after discharge....both of them apolozise to each other....and felt sorry....I. dnt knw why....I got disturbed
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2016-09-30
Name: John
Subject:  RE:moms secret
Joy, talk to your mom and where is your dad. Ask her what is she up to you are grown up now so you can talk to her and get things clear. It can hamper your career later so think and talk.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-07-07
Name: Julie
Hi Joy,
Actually it must not be seen by child and that too one owns mother or father who ever it is.It is better keep it as secret.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-07-03
Name: niharika
hi joy now you are in 9th class so you cant understand all this things soon, so as time goes you will be understand everything very slowely.

2016-07-06
Name: joy
Subject:  RE:RE:moms secret
hi niharika di
am totally shocked hw a 4th class guy impress her and do tht
i consider my mumma v sober and decent lady
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-07-03
Name: honey
hi, your mom is not wrong when you will grow up you will be understand body need so just keep this secret with yourself dont share with anyone not with your friends too, if you want to share , you can share with your mom.

2016-07-03
Name: vikas
hi joy, my suggestion is you ignore such type of things, and let go all things and behave normaly with your mom. its good for both of you.

2016-07-03
Name: balu
hi joy she is your mom, so don't share whatever you saw with anyone, its put bad effect on your mom and indirectely on you too. if your mom comes to know you saw everything then she cant face you.

2016-07-03
Name: ronita
hi joy, you are too young to understand this, before your mother she is women and she also have feeling and right to fulfill this wishes. so just ignore this things.

2016-07-04
ronita di hello
am shocked hw such a 3rd class guy melt her she is such a sober decent lady and he ugly guy they doing such a passionate fun and nt bother about moans i really shocked

2016-07-03
Name: salman
hi joy, forget whatever happened with your mom, its human body need but after they both apolozise each other, so you are so younger to think on that. leave it.

2016-06-29
Name: Nidhi
Hi Joy,
So you have to know what would be done not to repeat such issues because once if they have done that and if they will never feel guilty for that they will do again also.

2016-07-03
nidhi di am shocked tht he is 4th clas guy in looks and my mumma is from high class then how this happened
their is no chance of match up in personalities
this scene runs in my mind all the time tht how this idiot melt her

2016-07-03
nidhi di i accedently saw this mumma try to stop him but they do i shocked v much and saw mumma feel shy from him and they quietly do tht
then mumma change my teacher after exams

2016-06-20
Name: Simran
Hi Joy,
Only few persons are doing justice to their relations and it can be considered in another way like it has done in an accident manner.So it depends on how we think.

2016-06-14
Name: Kali
Hi Joy,
It must be kept with you only.Do not reveal to any one because she is your mom and you yourself cant remove her fame in the society and bring bad name to her.

2016-06-06
Name: Hari
Hi Joy,
It would be better you too never share to any one because she is your mom.Once if your mother comes to know that you know her secret she cannot face you properly and freely.

2016-05-31
Name: Naina
Hello Joy,
There in nothing wrong that you got disturbed but you have to try to for get about that moment also because it is not so good thing to remember also i hope you will understand and there will not be any problem to you also.

2016-05-25
Name: Berry
Hi Joy,
So what you want to do then you cannot say anything to your mother and you cannot confirm with out any proof also but you have to think about that and it would be better you just skip all those things from your mind.

2016-05-16
Name: Sara
hi Joy
I know it will be very much disturbing to realize the fact that your mom is a culprit.But please ignore such things and do not over think on such issues.If possible continue your education in a hostel staying away from your mom. Do not ask her anything. She should understand by herself.

2016-07-03
Name: kavi
hello joy, its but obious that you are very disturbing, but your mom is school teacher and if she comes to know that you know everything she cant face you, so dont reveal this secreat keep it for you only.
Pages >>  1  2  3 

All tips on Parents of Teens
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
moms secret

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Teens
& Answers to Topic :
moms secret

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Teens
& Answers to Topic :
moms secret

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:caught daughter
hello anupama,
you are teacher as well as mother while teacher you forgot your responsibility as mother, so you should understand the situation, and try to understand your daughter also, rather scold on her now.... - revti [View Message]
hello anupama,
you should caught them while the time you file complaint against that guy who fk to your daughter, so it will be lesson for that guy, he never again look at your daughter.... - dhiraj [View Message]
hello anupama,
you are teacher then you should learn so many things to your daughter also, while you taking classes, make sure your daughter will not come out from her room, so other boys cant see her.... - resham [View Message]
hello anupama,
now a days kids are get so smart, they have boyfriend and girlfriend, may be your daughter girlfriend is your daughter only, and thats why he was joined classes over you, so he can meet her.... - urvashi [View Message]
hello anupama,
there is lots of problem done with kids, but parents should understand the situation of kids, so if possible for you, you should understand your daughter mind, and no need to scold on her.... - resham [View Message]
hello anupama,
you should teach your daughter about all this things, and what is age of your daughter, and if you hide the xual knowledge from her, she eager to know about all this things.... - riddhi [View Message]
hello anupama,
i thought there is your mistake only, not your daughter mistake, as a mother you should not take care of her, you are not responsible mother, thats why your student fk her at your home.... - rishi [View Message]

Home | Site Map | Privacy Policy | Comments or Suggestions | Indiaparenting News Articles | Contact Us | Advertise with Us | RSS
Copyright (c) 1999 - 2017 India Parenting Pvt. Ltd.