You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Teens >  Sex >Sex Education
Parents of Teens  Discussion Forum

Sex:Sex Education
2012-04-30
Name: Editor When should parents discuss sex with their children? What is the best way of approaching the topic of sex with children? How can parents make children comfortable while discussing sex?

Click here to read the complete article.
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2016-09-29
Name: Piyush
Subject:  RE:Sex Education
Hi i would say no need to discuss these kind of things with kids. There are special lectures been given to kids in their 9th and 10th grade. And kids these days are quite smart enough to know things.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-08-24
Name: NN
Some day or another you will have to talk to them about it and there is no alternative to that and its not that kids don't know anything about it already but you need to talk to them for their own safety.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-04-29
Name: Madhu
Hello every one,
In these days parents will not get chance to discuss that topic with their children because children are having knowledge in advance.So as per my concern no parent is discussing such topic with their children.

2016-04-21
Name: No Name
Hi,
Do you think it is mandatory topic between parents and their children generally it is done in between same gender people only can you agree with this or not.Post an comment on this so that we too can know your opinion.

2016-01-18
Name: payal raval
Subject:  Sex Education
I was forever worried as to when I would have to broach this topic with my kids. I was not comfortable with it and I was also unsure as to when the right time is. Thankfully, my daughter's school had some awareness programs for her about puberty, menstruation, etc. and I had to answer questions after she was introduced to the topic (which was ok, I found it awkward to open the topic with her!). This program gave me the opening I required to speak to her on the subject and I am relieved at having crossed this milestone!

2016-01-25
Name: sri
Subject:  hi
what and how to talk about it to our son which is more necessary as there is large possibility for sons to expose such topics than girls. so we need to take care that they should get better idea. how you will go about this?
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2012-12-04
Name: yssubramanyam
Subject:  councelling
it must be through a wise and experienced person. i did thousands of cases and got good results.

All tips on Parents of Teens
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Sex Education

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Teens
& Answers to Topic :
Sex Education

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Teens
& Answers to Topic :
Sex Education

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:love her
Hope to chat moe on this pls mail me... - gg [View Message]
RE:caught daughter
hello anupama,
you are teacher as well as mother while teacher you forgot your responsibility as mother, so you should understand the situation, and try to understand your daughter also, rather scold on her now.... - revti [View Message]
hello anupama,
you should caught them while the time you file complaint against that guy who fk to your daughter, so it will be lesson for that guy, he never again look at your daughter.... - dhiraj [View Message]
hello anupama,
you are teacher then you should learn so many things to your daughter also, while you taking classes, make sure your daughter will not come out from her room, so other boys cant see her.... - resham [View Message]
hello anupama,
now a days kids are get so smart, they have boyfriend and girlfriend, may be your daughter girlfriend is your daughter only, and thats why he was joined classes over you, so he can meet her.... - urvashi [View Message]
hello anupama,
there is lots of problem done with kids, but parents should understand the situation of kids, so if possible for you, you should understand your daughter mind, and no need to scold on her.... - resham [View Message]
hello anupama,
you should teach your daughter about all this things, and what is age of your daughter, and if you hide the xual knowledge from her, she eager to know about all this things.... - riddhi [View Message]

Home | Site Map | Privacy Policy | Comments or Suggestions | Indiaparenting News Articles | Contact Us | Advertise with Us | RSS
Copyright (c) 1999 - 2017 India Parenting Pvt. Ltd.