You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Babies >  Milestones >Hetal & all plz help

Milestones:Hetal & all plz help
2012-08-16
Name: Devi Sarma My son is 10 months now, but can' t pull himself to a sitting position. He sits when i make him sit for a while and then falls back. He recently learned to roll over the bed. At 9 month check up, he was 9 kg and 73 cm long. Is he ok ? I am worried. Plz reply..
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2016-09-29
Name: Ramya
Subject:  RE:Hetal & all plz help
Hi devi, do not worry some kids are slow so give him some time. He will be fine. Also if needed you can take him to doctor however they will also suggest you to wait back for some days.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-08-24
Name: NN
You should have asked this to you doctor when you had gone to him for the checkup. A doctor would be knowing a lot better about this than any one in this forum i think soo call him and ask him about it.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-04-22
Name: No Name
Hi Devi,
So you were worried that your son is rolling on the bed do you think it is heavy problem for you and what have you done to solve your problem and it would be better you can consult to the doctor other wise you ask your in law or mother.

2016-03-18
Name: Somu
Hello Devi Sharma,
Your child is healthy.He is active also. But you need to give support for your kid please do not get panic for this issue. Let him learn new things since he is child. So go for regular check up as usual.

2015-05-05
Name: Amrita Alkara
Subject:  don´ t worry
Every child is having different activities if your child is active and having normal growth so no need to worry . my cousin' s child start rolling over at the ahe of 12 months he is absolutely normal and heal thy

2016-01-18
Name: sona
Subject:  true
yaah true even my brother directly start walking and he never crawls. it is perfectly fine.
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2012-11-26
Name: aradhana
Subject:  milestones
Please see a doc at the earliest. some children may show delayed milestones due to some nuerological reasons.

All tips on Parents of Babies
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Hetal & all plz help

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Babies
& Answers to Topic :
Hetal & all plz help

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Babies
& Answers to Topic :
Hetal & all plz help

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
One year old milestones !! Worried
Hello Mommies !!!
My son is one year old and he is not doing few things a one year should do !!
He does not point at things
He does not say Amma or any words
He does not pick up any objects and show to me
Has any of your Lil ones been through this and doing fine now .??

... - Ay Ski [View Message]
9.5 months milestones
My DS is 9.5 months old and does not clap wave or point at things !! I will put down a list which he is good at and which one worries me.

He is good at :
1.Smiling , he smiles back and forth , if me and husband are talking and laughing he comes in between and shares smiles and laughter with us , he responds to name ( not frequently though need to call 3-... - Ay Ski [View Message]
RE:slow learner
Hi Basha,

Please connect via gmail. I can help.... - Mykidsspl [View Message]
hello jayashree
dont get afraid and dont loose hopes, your son is absolutely fine, and give him the proper tuition and avoid more playing periods of his, and you should teach him at home when you will get free time.... - praglabh [View Message]
hello jayashree,
i m also having same problem, my son is now 6 years old, and he face difficulties to identify the characters like he cant identify he alphabets also phonetics.... - vilas [View Message]
RE:Developing Social Skills in Babies and Toddlers
Hi there yes this is a very common issue and you should not worry at all and then one must always try to avoid this because the child needs the mother only, so please understand and do not worry so much.... - Aditi [View Message]
RE:Developing Social Skills in Babies and Toddlers
Hi dear please do not worry so much as this is very common and you should not think so much for this and also make sure that if your child is also not feeling good then try avoid doing that.... - Anju [View Message]