• Ghaziabad
  • Chandigarh
  • Ahmedabad
  • Kolkata
  • Chennai
  • Coimbatore
  • Jaipur
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Expecting Parents >  Sex >help me
Please do not give any personal information or money to anyone advertising anything on these boards. We do not endorse or support any of these claims or advertisements. To report abuse, click here.
  Sex: help me
Name: nonu
Date: 2011-08-11
hi am nonu..age is 19...i hv a strong desire to do breastfeeding of married ladies...i hv very strong desire for sex....and open their salwars..plz suggest me how to do brestfeeding of married ladies?i only lyk indian married laadies

This message has not received any replies yet. Why don't you post a reply!

All tips on Expecting Parents
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
help me

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
Lali
Lali,

Did u try washing or shaving or trimming your vaginal hair. How about armpit?

... - Rajat [View Message]
Success
Keep pilow under her waist and you get o her top.. This will definately help.... - Raj [View Message]
Lali
Lali. her name is sakshi. thanks for the size u mentioned. I will buy 34c. what type of bra should I buy . I need the hot one. Please suggest me a brand and the type i should buy. she may wear 80 0r 85 panty i guess. i am not sure. what does C means in 34C... - Rajat [View Message]
Lingerie
For Some Girls Body wil be lean and brest will be medium or big, For them C, For Fat girls it may be D. if u want to her brest enhanced safe buy pushup bra,,... - Lali [View Message]
Lali
She has big enough breast. Whats your opinion about gifting thongs. but tat exposes her whole butt. Inside the bed room it makes hot i feel.
Whats your body size and the inners you use.
Are you married?

Give your sugesstion... - Rajat [View Message]
Lali
Lali,

Using veet is normal .its not harmfull, make sure it doesnt enter inside Vag. Are you married.? My advice is to use trimmer instead of shaving or using veet. If you are married ask u t hubby to do that.... - Rajat [View Message]
Lingerie
Hai Raja, Whats ur Wife name?Iin 34 30 40, 40 is wrong i believe. measure hip properly, U can Buy Bra 34C, But i hope that 40 size is wrong... - Lali [View Message]

Using hair styling products Video