• Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Expecting Parents >  Sex >help me
Start a new Topic

Search a question

Sex:help me
2011-08-11
Name: nonu
hi am nonu..age is 19...i hv a strong desire to do breastfeeding of married ladies...i hv very strong desire for sex....and open their salwars..plz suggest me how to do brestfeeding of married ladies?i only lyk indian married laadies

This message has not received any replies yet. Why don't you post a reply!

All tips on Expecting Parents
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
help me

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:
Dear Shweta woman always happy when she receiving big toll. ... - AP [View Message]
RE:
Shweta u like fun...... - AP [View Message]
RE:saree below navel
Hi,
displaying ur navel is good when also its a treat for others. u can attract many. i too love to see navel expose in saree and play with it. ... - Yu vaan [View Message]
RE:Navel Pic
Staring navel is common ma. Its good not bad. Be bold. I know am late. ... - Yu vaan [View Message]
Masturbating
During in the month of pregnancy can we masturbating..b cz my hubby is gone for abroad for business purpose... married Ladies pls answer...??... - Devika [View Message]
RE:How to Reduce Sex interest..since my hubby not in
You can masturbate..... - Devika [View Message]
RE:please answer
Hi rena
Being an ABR my self it's my fav topic. I was into breastfeeding relation with a lady for almost a year. She used to make me lie on her lap and allow her breast to hang down over my mouth. We met through an online friendship site and later started our discussion on breastfeeding. She wished to breastfeed me but then she had stopped lactating 3 years ago. I wa... - Being ABR [View Message]

Christmas Gift Surprise Video