You are here: Home > Message Boards > Expecting Parents >  Sex >Pain in stomach during sex

Sex:Pain in stomach during sex
2011-08-08
Name: Pooja Hi i am a 28 years old girl.. The problem is that whenever i do sex with my bf, it pains a lot in my abdomen. I read somewhere that penis is touching my cervix and dats y its paining. Please advice wat to do, my ejeclution happen a lot late also. My bf keep on pushing even more then 15 mins den i hav it. Please advice..
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2011-08-29
Name: tanishk
Subject:  lubricant on penis
ask ur bf to put some lubricant on penis
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2011-08-16
Name: Pooja
Subject:  Advice
Hi anupama ..thanks for reply..... I ll try some more... One more thing, my bf wants me to suck his penis also which i dont do.. I dont like it.. Wat to do. He smtyms dn like it,
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2011-08-27
Name: pratima
Subject:  pooja
pooja how big is his penis?n do u like sucking it?do it only if u like it.
N make sure its clean shaved.
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2011-08-09
Name: anupama
Subject:  nyc
pooja thats very nyc...this is ur age of enjoyment...dnt worry...u hv to use more lubrication and follow the jerks with the movement of ur waist..ur bf...will enjoy ur women hood

2011-08-27
Name: pratima
Subject:  anupama
well said anupama
you seems experienced gal haha
pratima
Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Expecting Parents
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Pain in stomach during sex

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Expecting Parents
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Expecting Parents
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:clever daughter knw my secret
we married and spend quality life and our x life is awsum... - veena [View Message]
RE:Shilpi
hi malini aunty i was two three years back incident after that once i was coming back from school i saw mumma and he roam in society garden muma just come from office she was in her mahroon printed office saree thy go upstairs towards flat i call mumma she ask me where are you and i say i am in market and take some time she say she stucked in traffic jam
i shocked th... - shilpi [View Message]
RE:My mother copulate with me
Situation r changing u ... - P Charan [View Message]
RE:Hi Girls
Are you mad and what do you think that girls are some object for you please have some shame and please do not post such thing here and it would be great if you try to find such things on some other sites and not here.... - Anita [View Message]
Oh my god this is really sad to see such posts and it feels that such people must thought a good lesson and if you will not stop here then i am sure that you will blocked by the admin of this site and your post will also be blocked.... - Anu [View Message]
Hello dear this is really sad to see but then i think such people should be left alone and no one should reply on this post and no need to post anything and they will come to know their value so please do not post anything here and just leave it.... - Aditi [View Message]
Hello i think you have gone out of your mind and you are also mad because you do not know that this site is for parents and not a dating site so please do not waste time here and please try your luck in some dating site and from there you will get such things.... - Suman [View Message]