You are here: Home > Message Boards > Expecting Parents >  Sex >Pain in stomach during sex

Sex:Pain in stomach during sex
2011-08-08
Name: Pooja Hi i am a 28 years old girl.. The problem is that whenever i do sex with my bf, it pains a lot in my abdomen. I read somewhere that penis is touching my cervix and dats y its paining. Please advice wat to do, my ejeclution happen a lot late also. My bf keep on pushing even more then 15 mins den i hav it. Please advice..
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2011-08-29
Name: tanishk
Subject:  lubricant on penis
ask ur bf to put some lubricant on penis
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2011-08-16
Name: Pooja
Subject:  Advice
Hi anupama ..thanks for reply..... I ll try some more... One more thing, my bf wants me to suck his penis also which i dont do.. I dont like it.. Wat to do. He smtyms dn like it,
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2011-08-27
Name: pratima
Subject:  pooja
pooja how big is his penis?n do u like sucking it?do it only if u like it.
N make sure its clean shaved.
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2011-08-09
Name: anupama
Subject:  nyc
pooja thats very nyc...this is ur age of enjoyment...dnt worry...u hv to use more lubrication and follow the jerks with the movement of ur waist..ur bf...will enjoy ur women hood

2011-08-27
Name: pratima
Subject:  anupama
well said anupama
you seems experienced gal haha
pratima
Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Expecting Parents
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Pain in stomach during sex

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Expecting Parents
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Expecting Parents
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:my hot mom suvleen
hello monu,
your mother know what is right and what is wrong so leave on her,what she feel and how she want to live her life in which way and in which style so dont think much.... - ganga [View Message]
hello monu,
dont worry, she is your mother and she is broad minded women, she very well knew how to behave in society, and dressing she done that is suits on her, so dont point out her on that.... - linta [View Message]
hello monu,
your mother know what is right and what is wrong so leave on her, what she feel and how she live her life its her terms and conditions, so dont think much in other way, its her life, and she enjoy her life.... - divya [View Message]
hello monu,
why you all boys had same mentality and same thinking, its your mom life and she had her own views towards life, so if she like to wear modern dressing so why you tell her and feel guilty.... - raghu [View Message]
hello monu,
its a common thing your mother is very broad minded, and thats why she is very friendly with every one, its very obvious thing you will feel embraced so ignore other things about her.... - jigar [View Message]
RE:Saree Below Waist
Hai Ramya, Its quite common to wear saree below navel. I hope ur brother will be so maturned enough. He would have seen u from childood. It wont indice him and he may bother when navel expsosed. Keep wear as u wish... - Karthi [View Message]
RE:Saree Below Waist
hello ramya,
its good if you except what is your mind says, if you like to wear saree below navel then you go through it, and enjoy your life, and enjoy your moment, and its your life so take your decisions.... - harsha [View Message]

Tips for Clean Underarms Video..