You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Babies >  Breastfeeding >how to produce more milk.......

Breastfeeding:how to produce more milk.......
2008-06-04
Name: pinki hiii
this is pinki nd i had delivered baby boy last month .can somone tell me that how can i produce more milk .as im giving breast feed nd formulamilk but i dont want to give formula milk but i have to becoz i find that my baby is not satisfied so i give bootle milk
pls let me know how to increase breast milk.
pinki
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2016-10-20
Name: Preeta
Subject:  RE:how to produce more milk.......
Hi there are a lot of natural ways which you can make use of to produce milk. Ask any of the professionals and accordingly follow the instructions which will help you in producing large amount of milk
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-07-06
Name: Jai
Hi Pinki,
So there can be some medicine if possible you can get that and it would be good to have that.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-06-28
Name: Vasi
Hi Pinki,
Your doubt would be clarified only from the good gyneac so you have to chose the doctor who would give with the exact answer or solution which you are searching for.

2016-06-20
Name: Jia
Hi Pinki,
Breast feed is mandatory for infants when mother is is nursing stage.Do not give formula milk when you have milk in you.Formula milk is not so healthy for baby during infant stage.

2016-06-13
Name: Janu
Hi Pinki,
I think you very less breast milk so for that reason might be you are even giving formula milk to your baby.So it is better try to find the medicine to get more milk for you,from the doctors.

2016-06-06
Name: Sweety
Hi Pinki,
Congratulations that you given birth to baby and stepped forward in your life.It would be better avoid giving formula milk to baby in infant stage because they are not so good for health.

2016-05-30
Name: Naveena
Hi Pinki,
So your problem might got solved also and it would be better if you share all those things and you need suggest for all mothers and your comment would be very valuable also that would be better for all.

2016-05-24
Name: Neha
hi Pinki,
So you want to produce more milk for your baby then what you had done for that can you say because we too can come to know about that and it will be helpful even for any other people also can you share it in the forum.

2016-05-16
Name: Sara
Hi Pinki
This a natural process. Howvever if you really want ot know in detail, you can google it. Google has answers to all your queries.

2016-05-10
Name: anandi
consult your doctor .he might prescribe you some lactation granules which will stimulate milk production.

2016-05-06
Name: Kaira
Hello Pinki,
It is the common process and it is natural every woman will face in her life and then if you want to know about that you need to google it and then only your doubts will get clarified also.

2014-03-23
Name: Priyanka
Subject:  HI Pinki
u wrote about methi. do u drink methi water or eat water soaked methi?

2016-02-01
Name: sanjanna
Subject:  hi
but using methi would make her milk bitter?
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2008-10-19
Name: Sonal
Subject:  how to produce more milk
Hi Pinki,

Though my reply is a little late in the day but maybe it may help some one else who may be going through the same.

Even I had to work hard to get my breast milk established. It took me around one to one and a half months to get it fully established. I used to feed my baby as much as he wanted as and when he wanted. Secondly, after nearly a month of trying, I discovered a book by Nutan Pandit (childbirth expert based in Delhi) in which she had mentioned consuming either zeera or methi dana to increase breast milk. Zeera (Cumin seeds) did not help me much (I used a take one teaspoon a day) but methi dana helped me a lot. I used to soak one teaspoon of methi in half a bowl (small) of water at night and eat it in the morning. Within a few days, I could feel a huge difference. Plus, just make sure that you are relaxed while feeding your child. I have heard that the more relaxed you are while feeding, the more your milk gets established. All the best!

2011-10-23
Name: SWARNA
Subject:  HI SONAL
Hi Sonal,
Thanks for your answer to the above.But methi means...?Can you say in telugu or in english if possible in both.
Thank you so much and what about Leptaden (100 Tablets).Is it works?

Thanks
Swarna

2008-11-20
Name: mansi
Subject:  hi
hi sonal ,, i just read this reply, even i was gonig through with the same problem, now i will just try this ,, thanks for the sugession

2008-06-25
Name: Sapna
Subject:  Pinki
Hi Pinki have u started LEPTADEN ? If yes than what is the result just let me know.ok bye

2008-06-25
Name: pinki
Subject:  hiii
hi sapna
no spna i hant start yet leptaden.

2008-06-21
Name: Sapna
Subject:  Hi Pinki
I m a mother of 2 yrs old kid.When my child was small even i face the same problem.coz doctor suggested me to give exclusive breastfeeding for for the 1st 6 mnths.Than i tried LEPTADEN it' s a ayurvedic medicine which is specially for increasing breast milk.Even my pediatrician recommended the same.And this will really helful.And one thing to add is that everything is in ur mind.just think that i m producing more milk and that is more than sufficient for my new born.

2008-06-22
Name: pinki
Subject:  thanx sapana
hello sapana...
thanx a lot for your advice.sure i will try this medicine.
pinki
Pages >>  1  2 

All tips on Parents of Babies
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
how to produce more milk.......

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Babies
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Babies
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
Breast milk
hello all

If any one wants breast milk for their kids, I can feed the kid directly or express the milk for kids ... - Nishita Rao [View Message]
RE:plz help
hello priti,
you should not take any tablet from now, you should take doctor consultation and after start taking tablets, its not good for your health, also you should take massage for breast regularly.... - yamini [View Message]
RE:plz help
hello priti,
you should take care of your diet, and should follow your diet strictly you should make yourself fit for your kid, your baby is too small it might be effect on your baby health too.... - rajat [View Message]
RE:ADULT BREASTFEEDING
Hi nalini, can you breast to me please.... - abhi19p [View Message]
RE:best breast feeding pumps
hello vinit,
yes you are right the medela mini electric breast pump is helpful to sucktion and its available in market the price start from 9 thousand , you should take it if you suffer from feeding problem.... - minoti [View Message]
hello friend,
the breast feeding is based on supply and demand, the more you breast feed you baby or pump while you are away from your baby and the more milk your breast will be produce so it will good thing.... - rohini [View Message]
hello friend,
the medala brand of electric breast pump is good quality and its easily get in market, its worth for baby and its like directly from breast or is slow drinker, you should enjoy your parenting days.... - archana [View Message]