• Kolkata
  • Chennai
  • Coimbatore
  • Jaipur
More Planning a Baby Boards
Expecting Parents
Sex
Parents of Babies
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Planning a Baby >  Infertility Solutions >which is better fr ivf-kamini rao or gun
Please do not give any personal information or money to anyone advertising anything on these boards. We do not endorse or support any of these claims or advertisements. To report abuse, click here.
  Infertility Solutions: which is better fr ivf-kamini rao or gunasheela
Name: anj
Date: 2007-06-15
Hi,
I plan to go for IVf+ICSI in bangalore. I am not able to decide between Kamini rao and gunasleela.kindly suggest and what is the cost of treatment there?
Any success stories?
Name: CG
Subject:  Gunasheela
Date: 2007-07-05
me and my wife are undergoing treatment at Gunasheela currently. As I understand, recently, there has a great success record at Gunasheela. (out of 18 IVF/ICSI cycles, 11 have been confirmed positive). It is frustrating with long wait periods at the hospital. But I heard from others that it is the same in BACS as well!
Let me know if you need further info.

Regards
CG
Reply to Original Message   Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

Name: AAA
Subject:  Hi
Date: 2007-06-15
Hi,
I had treatment at Dr Kamini Rao' s BACC. Got lucky and got pregnant through IUI. Be prepared for long waiting periods.
All the best.
Reply to Original Message   Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Planning a Baby
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
which is better fr ivf-kamini rao or gunasheela

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
Please leave a email id so I can contact you
Please leave a email id so I can contact you... - Donor [View Message]
am ready to get
Im ready toto get spurm... - donar [View Message]
i will donate
Respected Madam,
I am ashwshthamasing, lives in pune . I am tall , fair in colour and studying in COEP college.pune. I want money for my college fees so i am ready to donate my sperm.I am clever boy .You can verify me by all aspect. Please contact me... - ashwshthamasing [View Message]
i will donate
Respected Sir ,
I am ashwshthama sing ,lives in pune, 21 years old student pursuing my BTech from COEP college. I am tall ,fair and clever boy,but I need money for my study.Please contact me.You can verify me in all aspect.... - ashwshthamasing [View Message]
looking for an egg donor in hyderabad
I am looking for an Egg Donor in Hyderabad..please help.... - harika [View Message]
Sunita Tandulwadkar, IVF at ruby hall cl
Thank you isn' t really enough for the outstanding care, support and kindness that you have shown to me and my wife during the pregnancy and delivery of our first child.
It was in the month of April, when I got to know that my wife was pregnant and it was the best feeling that I was going through. During the first Trimester my wife had severe stomach pain. Upon consu... - jisha sanu [View Message]
want to donate egg
i am 25 and married, would like to donate my egg. i am 5 7 in height and got a good bmi.... - egg donor [View Message]

Functioning of Eyes Video