You are here: Home > Message Boards > Planning a Baby >  Unexplained Infertility >Re Egg donars
Planning a Baby  Discussion Forum

Unexplained Infertility:Re Egg donars
2011-07-21
Name: ARTI GOEL Anyone require egg donars contact me
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2013-04-26
Name: vijet
Subject:  I need a egg donar
Please mail me your contact number. i need a egg donar..
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2012-11-05
Name: Beena
Subject:  Egg donor
Does egg donation affect the ability to conceive? Does egg donation have any side-effects?
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2012-06-21
Name: sumit
Subject:  need egg donor
me from kolkata , india , where r u from ?
married for 9 years

2012-06-29
Name: elija
Subject:  egg doner
hi, I am looking for a egg donor around kolkata .If you can pls give your contact details.

waiting for your reply.
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2012-06-21
hi , if interested pls contact me sumitpoli()gmail

2012-05-16
Name: MEENA
Subject:  RE : freinds
HELLO

2012-05-13
Name: ajit
Subject:  need egg
Hi looking for a egg donor fair,educated and disease free.

Thanks

2012-05-02
Name: Damo
Subject:  Egg donor required
Preeti

Let me knot your contact details.

Sdhamo2006()gmail

2012-04-29
Name: Lilly
Subject:  need a egg donor
Hello Preeti,
I am looking for a egg donor .If you can help pls give your contact details or you can contact me .

awaiting for your reply
thanks
Lilly

2012-05-03
Name: VINAY
Subject:  sprem donor
hi, i am vinay from delhi i am sprem donor if any couple good sprem donor contact me

2012-04-28
Name: preeti
Subject:  i can help
i can help you if you r still interested tell me your email i will contact you.

2012-05-04
Name: Renuka
Subject:  Need an egg donor
Hi Preeti,
I am looking for an egg donor in Delhi or someone who can travel to Delhi to donate eggs .If you can help please give me your contact details or please can contact me.
awaiting for your reply
thanks
renuka

2012-05-03
Name: vinay
I can help you if you r still interested tell me your email i will contact you.

2012-04-28
Subject:  Egg donor in USA
Hi,

Yes v r still looking for ED.

S Damo two o o six Att GM

Thx
Damo Sudha

2012-04-27
Subject:  Egg donors in USA
Hi
We are looking for egg donor in USA
Can u help us?

Thanks
Sudha & damo

2012-04-27
Subject:  Egg donor required in USA
Hi
We are looking for egg donors in USA. Can you help us?

Thx
Damo & sudha

2012-06-29
Name: toni
Subject:  EG
u can contact me at nine zerozerozero two one twotwotwotwo

2012-05-03
Name: vinay
hi, i am vinay i can help you if you r still interested tell me your email i will contact you.

2012-04-26
Name: preeti
Subject:  want to donate egg
Hi,if any one still luking for egg donor than contact me.I will get back to you n will hapy to give ma details.

2012-06-21
hi , need an egg donor , me from kolkata, India , can u help me out , or else pls contact sumitpoli()gmail
Pages >>  1  2 

All tips on Planning a Baby
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Re Egg donars

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Planning a Baby
& Answers to Topic :
Re Egg donars

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Planning a Baby
& Answers to Topic :
Re Egg donars

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
Pls share experience at Srushti & Dr Samundi
Dear Ladies,

I have recently moved from Bangalore to Chennai. I am a programmer and I have been travelling on onsite for past 2-3 years and its unable to try to plan our first child. I am TTC for the past 4 years but not regularly.

I had a recent workup done at srushti and dr samundi has suggested a hysterolaparoscopy surgery for my fibroids. I h... - Priya Ragunathan [View Message]
Green IVF at Srushti Fertility Centre Chennai
Hi guys,

I have looking for IVF cost in Chennai and low costs IVF in Chennai. I came across Green IVF in Srushti Fertility Centre Chennai.

Has anyone undergone the same. Please share your thoughts and experiences. ... - Priya Ramesh [View Message]
RE:Need egg donor in india ASAP
Hey dear this is really good to see that you are eagerly looking for a sperm donor but then dont you think that searching online like this it can be dangerous and you should not search like according to me and you should either visit a good fertility center near your house.... - Anita [View Message]
Hello dear this is really sad to see that you are trying so much and according to me you should not think so much and just go for adoption as that is the best way to have a child and that will really good for you as a couple and should think on this seriously.... - Anaida [View Message]
Hey dear if i would be in your place i would have not gone for a sperm donor and i would have chosen the adoption as a alternative as that is most easiest and simplest way to have a child and in this way you are making a child s life also better.... - Anu [View Message]
Hello dear i can understand the pressure and the pain you guys must be going through as this is really painful of not having kids and that really makes the couple feel lonely, trust me dear i have been through this so i can understand the pain you guys are going.... - Anushree [View Message]
Hi dear if i would be in your place and i would have not gone online and would have not search a sperm donor like this as this is not the way and you should not do like this please visit a good fertility center and get a good advice from there on the same.... - Aditi [View Message]