You are here: Home > Message Boards > Planning a Baby >  Unexplained Infertility >Re Egg donars
Planning a Baby  Discussion Forum

Unexplained Infertility:Re Egg donars
2011-07-21
Name: ARTI GOEL Anyone require egg donars contact me
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2013-04-26
Name: vijet
Subject:  I need a egg donar
Please mail me your contact number. i need a egg donar..
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2012-11-05
Name: Beena
Subject:  Egg donor
Does egg donation affect the ability to conceive? Does egg donation have any side-effects?
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2012-06-21
Name: sumit
Subject:  need egg donor
me from kolkata , india , where r u from ?
married for 9 years

2012-06-29
Name: elija
Subject:  egg doner
hi, I am looking for a egg donor around kolkata .If you can pls give your contact details.

waiting for your reply.
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2012-06-21
hi , if interested pls contact me sumitpoli()gmail

2012-05-16
Name: MEENA
Subject:  RE : freinds
HELLO

2012-05-13
Name: ajit
Subject:  need egg
Hi looking for a egg donor fair,educated and disease free.

Thanks

2012-05-02
Name: Damo
Subject:  Egg donor required
Preeti

Let me knot your contact details.

Sdhamo2006()gmail

2012-04-29
Name: Lilly
Subject:  need a egg donor
Hello Preeti,
I am looking for a egg donor .If you can help pls give your contact details or you can contact me .

awaiting for your reply
thanks
Lilly

2012-05-03
Name: VINAY
Subject:  sprem donor
hi, i am vinay from delhi i am sprem donor if any couple good sprem donor contact me

2012-04-28
Name: preeti
Subject:  i can help
i can help you if you r still interested tell me your email i will contact you.

2012-05-04
Name: Renuka
Subject:  Need an egg donor
Hi Preeti,
I am looking for an egg donor in Delhi or someone who can travel to Delhi to donate eggs .If you can help please give me your contact details or please can contact me.
awaiting for your reply
thanks
renuka

2012-05-03
Name: vinay
I can help you if you r still interested tell me your email i will contact you.

2012-04-28
Subject:  Egg donor in USA
Hi,

Yes v r still looking for ED.

S Damo two o o six Att GM

Thx
Damo Sudha

2012-04-27
Subject:  Egg donors in USA
Hi
We are looking for egg donor in USA
Can u help us?

Thanks
Sudha & damo

2012-04-27
Subject:  Egg donor required in USA
Hi
We are looking for egg donors in USA. Can you help us?

Thx
Damo & sudha

2012-06-29
Name: toni
Subject:  EG
u can contact me at nine zerozerozero two one twotwotwotwo

2012-05-03
Name: vinay
hi, i am vinay i can help you if you r still interested tell me your email i will contact you.

2012-04-26
Name: preeti
Subject:  want to donate egg
Hi,if any one still luking for egg donor than contact me.I will get back to you n will hapy to give ma details.

2012-06-21
hi , need an egg donor , me from kolkata, India , can u help me out , or else pls contact sumitpoli()gmail
Pages >>  1  2 

All tips on Planning a Baby
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Re Egg donars

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Planning a Baby
& Answers to Topic :
Re Egg donars

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Planning a Baby
& Answers to Topic :
Re Egg donars

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Anyone with Successful IVF in Gurgaon?
Hey, hope you are doing fine! i am so sorry to hear about the couple. Can you tell me that which procedures did they try? well again they are thinking about a procedure like IVF. Don't you think, it has chances of failures as well. I have seen less success rate of IVF. Mostly it get fails in first attempt. Why don't the couple try surrogacy? as it is the most efficient pro... - Lucy [View Message]
RE:Unexplained Infertility
Hello ladies. Thanks for sharing your experiences with us to get to know more about the problems of infertility. This problem is getting very common nowadays. I was having the problem in conceiving baby I had a lot of treatments but failed. we are searching for the best clinic for surrogacy because I, in the end, don't have another option. IVF went not so good in my case. ... - punam [View Message]
RE:Unknown Infertility
Hey! Hope everything is okay at your end! Infertility is a problem in woman which can make a woman really sensitive! I can totally undwertand this problem! I am an infertile as well! I have been decieved by many clinics! I am an infertile! I have a heart disease which is called Mitral stenosis! It was a nightmare when i got to know my this problem! Doctor said to me that j... - Juliet [View Message]
RE:Anyone with Successful IVF in Gurgaon?
Hey, hope you are doing well. IVF is a great procedure. But it is bit complicated and painful. I guess If anyone is choosing IVF, they must consult a good clinic. Choosing the right clinic for opt is the real battle. and it is very essential to make the procedure successful. there are agencies who are only making money. They make your cycles fail again and again so you spe... - Lily [View Message]
RE:childless couple
Hey Medha, hope you are fine. I am sorry to hear about your issue. Trying to conceive without getting any success really frustrates one. I have been through same. Its been 10 years that I am TTC. Nothing worked for me. My uterus is not hospitable enough to support embryo growth. No treatment has suceed to cure my uterus. You havent mentioned the cause of your infertilty. Y... - emily [View Message]
RE:IVF Treatment -Bangalore
Hello there! How are you doing? IVF is a good procedure but surrogacy is better than IVF. I am also an infertile person. I had faced infertility for 8 years. I tried IVF but it failed two times in my case. I was totally fed up with the things. Then I came to know about surrogacy. It proved like a miracle to me. I had blessed with a baby boy through surrogacy. It was really... - Amber05 [View Message]
RE:Unexplained Infertility
This is so informative. Actually, I was in need to do that sort of thing. My sister was very worried. She was considering herself infertile. Due to a car accident, she had a miscarriage. So she was very depressed. She didn't consult any doctor. She started avoiding people. Your guide will be very helpful for her. I will definitely share it with her. I hope trying this will... - stella66 [View Message]