You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Babies >  Breastfeeding >Weaning engorgement

Breastfeeding:Weaning engorgement
2008-05-20
Name: Ramya how to overcome weaning engorgement? any tips that can dry up milk and causes less pain?
I have heard that sage helps in drying milk, has anyone tried it?

Thanks in advance
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2017-07-01
Name: Roy
Subject:  RE:Weaning engorgement
The only best way is to pump the milk out. U can use ur hubby help to do it. There are several breast pumps available in the market.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Parents of Babies
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Weaning engorgement

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Babies
& Answers to Topic :
Weaning engorgement

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Babies
& Answers to Topic :
Weaning engorgement

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:wife milk
Definitely u can drink her milk.... - Milklover [View Message]
RE:Breastfeeding
There is no specific time frame to stop breastfeeding your child. The more the better for mother and child. Minimum of 1 year is advisable.... - Milk doc [View Message]
RE:milk
Definitely you can drink you wife milk after delivery just to stop clogging of milk duck with excess milk production.
More u drink more fresh milk for baby.... - Milk doc [View Message]
RE:ADULT BREASTFEEDING
Hi! I'm 24 year old good looking & very decent guy in delhi. I never get involved into girl's and all matter even though i get chance in my life but i reject them all. And i suddenly found that I'm more interested in matured age group of ladies like aunties and bhabhies i have a deepest desire inside of me which i have to full fill and that is i want a matured female who c... - Akholic [View Message]
Breastfeeding
What's the right time of stop breastfeeding to the child. Means how many month I can breastfeed my child. Because I think breastfeeding is good but for the specific period of time.... - T singh [View Message]
wife milk
can I drink my pregnant 8 month wife breast milk and why milk colour is yellow? ... - vijay laxmi [View Message]
milk
Can i drink my wife breastmilk after giving birth?... - vijay laxmi [View Message]