---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Beauty & Grooming >  Body and Fitness >How to Increase Breast size?
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Beauty & Grooming  Discussion Forum

Body and Fitness:How to Increase Breast size?
2008-03-30
Name: Taruni
Hi,
I have lost 15 lbs from past 3 months and my breast size seems to have reduced a lot.Please let me know how to increase breast size.I am very serious about this issue.
Please NO COMMENTS or JOKES!!!
Thanks in Advance.

2008-04-07
Name: B
Subject:  Hi Sandya
Thanks for your comment. It is awlays nice being appreciated. I have been quite busy with work etc. Nothing major. Keep up your good job of posting.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2008-04-03
Name: B
Subject:  Hi
I am sorry to tell but there is no way to increase your breast size. Your body is adjusting to your weight loss. You wouldn' t and shouldn' t have bigger breasts if your frame is now small. You will have all kinds of problems, starting from back pain. Push up bras are invented such things so give it a try. Apart from push up bras, there are so many bras in the market right now and with a little trial & error you would find one that will make you happy. Good luck.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2008-04-04
Name: great
Subject:  great job B!!
B, how have you been? I like your advice for it is practical and without any hype. I hope all the taruni´ s(women) of this world wake up to your message. Keep it coming gal.
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2008-04-02
Name: sundar
Subject:  hello
hello medam iam telling only herbal content medicine only no chemicals and metols pure ghee and honey and aspharos resemosa herbal juice only mixed medicine .dont worry

2008-03-31
Name: sundar
Subject:  hi
u get recovery u eat one ayurvedic medicne its name was
thaneervitan nei 500gm
one spoon morning and night
no chemical one natural herbal and honey and ghee only pa

2008-04-01
Name: Neha
Subject:  Side effects?
But I ´ ve heard ayurvedic medicines has lots of side effects e.g. greying hair, hair loss etc...

Has anyone used this medicine before?
Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Beauty & Grooming
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
How to Increase Breast size?

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
Nabhi/Navel/Belly & Belly Button Fetish Concern
Hello My dear frnd,

Iam Sonu 27M from Hyd, iam a guy how have extreme navel fetish i want to clarify my doubts regarding my crazy love about navels/nabhi's. Is it normal having nabhi fetish actually i have extreme severe love towards navel i love that shapes of belly hole, my main concern is iam getting married in couple of months how to tell my wife that i ha... - Sonu Singh [View Message]
Nabhi Fetish
Hello My dear frnd,

Iam Sonu 27M from Hyd, iam a guy how have extreme navel fetish i want to clarify my doubts regarding my crazy love about navels/nabhi's. Is it normal having nabhi fetish actually i have extreme severe love towards navel i love that shapes of belly hole, my main concern is iam getting married in couple of months how to tell my wife that i ha... - Sonu Singh [View Message]
RE:Navel shape and size
Hi Shyja,
It is good to maintain body so fit but the thing is do you think that can you get all such appearance what exactly you want.... - Myntra [View Message]
RE:Sudol Body toner capsules
Hi Shilpa,
So capsules may not be so good for body because it may effect the body a lot and it would be better you can do all other sources to solve the issue.... - Indu [View Message]
RE:plz..help..urgent..reduce my buttocks,thighs
Hi Friend,
It is good idea but how can we come to know all the exercises about tat because it will be useful for many woman who want to reduce that.... - Yamini [View Message]
RE:Navel shape and size
Hi Shyja,
After a baby for women definitely there would be changes in the body.And you have to do lot of practices to have the body as originally and you have to think that can you capable of doing all those.... - Revathi [View Message]
RE:Sudol Body toner capsules
Hi Shilpa,
Do not use any toner capsules because after marriage you would see lot of changes and you can get back your body fitness.So i suggest you not to take such capsules.... - Myntra [View Message]

How the body works - Hearing Video..