---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Beauty & Grooming >  Body and Fitness >How to Increase Breast size?
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Beauty & Grooming  Discussion Forum

Body and Fitness:How to Increase Breast size?
2008-03-30
Name: Taruni
Hi,
I have lost 15 lbs from past 3 months and my breast size seems to have reduced a lot.Please let me know how to increase breast size.I am very serious about this issue.
Please NO COMMENTS or JOKES!!!
Thanks in Advance.

2008-04-07
Name: B
Subject:  Hi Sandya
Thanks for your comment. It is awlays nice being appreciated. I have been quite busy with work etc. Nothing major. Keep up your good job of posting.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2008-04-03
Name: B
Subject:  Hi
I am sorry to tell but there is no way to increase your breast size. Your body is adjusting to your weight loss. You wouldn' t and shouldn' t have bigger breasts if your frame is now small. You will have all kinds of problems, starting from back pain. Push up bras are invented such things so give it a try. Apart from push up bras, there are so many bras in the market right now and with a little trial & error you would find one that will make you happy. Good luck.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2008-04-04
Name: great
Subject:  great job B!!
B, how have you been? I like your advice for it is practical and without any hype. I hope all the taruni´ s(women) of this world wake up to your message. Keep it coming gal.
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2008-04-02
Name: sundar
Subject:  hello
hello medam iam telling only herbal content medicine only no chemicals and metols pure ghee and honey and aspharos resemosa herbal juice only mixed medicine .dont worry

2008-03-31
Name: sundar
Subject:  hi
u get recovery u eat one ayurvedic medicne its name was
thaneervitan nei 500gm
one spoon morning and night
no chemical one natural herbal and honey and ghee only pa

2008-04-01
Name: Neha
Subject:  Side effects?
But I ´ ve heard ayurvedic medicines has lots of side effects e.g. greying hair, hair loss etc...

Has anyone used this medicine before?
Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Beauty & Grooming
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
How to Increase Breast size?

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Navel shape and size
Hi Shyja
So you want to maintain a good fitness for your body then you need to do exorcise and only you will reach what you want and can you share what you have done to reach your goal so that we too can know about that.... - Ekta [View Message]
RE:plz..help..urgent..reduce my buttocks,thighs
Hi Friend,
So had you tried any of exercise to reduce weight and i think it would be better for you also and i wish you would share for that thing also and .it will be helpful for many ladies also and i hope you would do that... - Nidhi [View Message]
RE:Sudol Body toner capsules
Hi Shilpa,
Can you say why would you try all those things for the problem to b solved and what had happened had your problem come to an end or not can you say that can you guide what would you suggest for the people of the medicine also.... - munni [View Message]
Hi Lady,
I think you had resolved your problem so can you share what you had done to resolve it also and it would be helpful for many other ladies who also wants to try to do the same but not got succeded also.... - Nidhi [View Message]
RE:Sudol Body toner capsules
Hey Shilpa
Dont self treaat yourself. You should consult a doctor and take an advise from. If he agrees to it only then you should go ahead with the medication.... - Ria [View Message]
RE:plz..help..urgent..reduce my buttocks,thighs
Hi friend
I believe that the best way to lose fat from your hips and thighs would be to find someone that has overcome this problem and then follow the same method that has been adopted by that person.... - Ria [View Message]
Hi Shyja
To make your navel round and deep, you need to lose weight that you've gained during your pregnancy and get into a proper shape. So yes exercising daily may get you what you desire.... - Ria [View Message]

Clothing shop Video..