You are here: Home > Message Boards > Beauty & Grooming >  Body and Fitness >How to Increase Breast size?
Beauty & Grooming  Discussion Forum

Body and Fitness:How to Increase Breast size?
2008-03-30
Name: Taruni Hi,
I have lost 15 lbs from past 3 months and my breast size seems to have reduced a lot.Please let me know how to increase breast size.I am very serious about this issue.
Please NO COMMENTS or JOKES!!!
Thanks in Advance.
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2008-04-07
Name: B
Subject:  Hi Sandya
Thanks for your comment. It is awlays nice being appreciated. I have been quite busy with work etc. Nothing major. Keep up your good job of posting.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2008-04-03
Name: B
Subject:  Hi
I am sorry to tell but there is no way to increase your breast size. Your body is adjusting to your weight loss. You wouldn' t and shouldn' t have bigger breasts if your frame is now small. You will have all kinds of problems, starting from back pain. Push up bras are invented such things so give it a try. Apart from push up bras, there are so many bras in the market right now and with a little trial & error you would find one that will make you happy. Good luck.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2008-04-04
Name: great
Subject:  great job B!!
B, how have you been? I like your advice for it is practical and without any hype. I hope all the taruni´ s(women) of this world wake up to your message. Keep it coming gal.
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2008-04-02
Name: sundar
Subject:  hello
hello medam iam telling only herbal content medicine only no chemicals and metols pure ghee and honey and aspharos resemosa herbal juice only mixed medicine .dont worry

2008-03-31
Name: sundar
Subject:  hi
u get recovery u eat one ayurvedic medicne its name was
thaneervitan nei 500gm
one spoon morning and night
no chemical one natural herbal and honey and ghee only pa

2008-04-01
Name: Neha
Subject:  Side effects?
But I ´ ve heard ayurvedic medicines has lots of side effects e.g. greying hair, hair loss etc...

Has anyone used this medicine before?
Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Beauty & Grooming
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
How to Increase Breast size?

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Beauty & Grooming
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Beauty & Grooming
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Will masturbation affect my married life?
Don’t worry as your frequency is only slightly higher. Also there is no harm in masturbation. It is a healthy habit if frequency is about 2-3 times a week. You will be able to satisfy her as I can tell you from my personal experience. Thank you .... - Vivan [View Message]
This is just a myth. Mast**bation is not the root cause of premature ej***lation. Also don’t worry about the size. Every size is perfect. It’s all about the technique, some of which you can find online.... - Revti [View Message]
Hey, don’t be so afraid of s**ual life. Just find the right partner and everything will fine. As love is most important & if that dominates your relationship then both of you will be satisfied as it is not always about sex. It’s about the compatibility and understanding each other... - Pooja [View Message]
Mast**bation sometimes affects eja**lation. So you have to be careful with your frequency but in you case it seems almost right. There are many other factors as well which contribute to pr^^ature ej**lation.... - Ambuj [View Message]
From the situation described by you I guess that you never had s^x. So it is natural to get stressed when you are getting laid for first time. The first time won’t be that magical as described in movies instead in real life it improves with time... - Rekha [View Message]
hello raj,
this is not right that masturbation affect on x life, so its not true, and why you feel afraid, this will not affect on your married life at all, so be calm yourself.... - anuja [View Message]
RE:Body and Fitness
excercise is on top!... - prita [View Message]

20 ways to say I love you Video..