• Kolkata
  • Chennai
  • Coimbatore
  • Jaipur
More Beauty & Grooming Boards
Expecting Parents
Sex
Parents of Babies
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Beauty & Grooming >  Body and Fitness >How to Increase Breast size?
Please do not give any personal information or money to anyone advertising anything on these boards. We do not endorse or support any of these claims or advertisements. To report abuse, click here.
  Body and Fitness: How to Increase Breast size?
Name: Taruni
Date: 2008-03-30
Hi,
I have lost 15 lbs from past 3 months and my breast size seems to have reduced a lot.Please let me know how to increase breast size.I am very serious about this issue.
Please NO COMMENTS or JOKES!!!
Thanks in Advance.
Name: B
Subject:  Hi Sandya
Date: 2008-04-07
Thanks for your comment. It is awlays nice being appreciated. I have been quite busy with work etc. Nothing major. Keep up your good job of posting.
Reply to Original Message   Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

Name: B
Subject:  Hi
Date: 2008-04-03
I am sorry to tell but there is no way to increase your breast size. Your body is adjusting to your weight loss. You wouldn' t and shouldn' t have bigger breasts if your frame is now small. You will have all kinds of problems, starting from back pain. Push up bras are invented such things so give it a try. Apart from push up bras, there are so many bras in the market right now and with a little trial & error you would find one that will make you happy. Good luck.

Name: great
Subject:  great job B!!
Date: 2008-04-04
B, how have you been? I like your advice for it is practical and without any hype. I hope all the taruni´ s(women) of this world wake up to your message. Keep it coming gal.
Msg Objection   Go to Top

Name: sundar
Subject:  hello
Date: 2008-04-02
hello medam iam telling only herbal content medicine only no chemicals and metols pure ghee and honey and aspharos resemosa herbal juice only mixed medicine .dont worry

Name: sundar
Subject:  hi
Date: 2008-03-31
u get recovery u eat one ayurvedic medicne its name was
thaneervitan nei 500gm
one spoon morning and night
no chemical one natural herbal and honey and ghee only pa

Name: Neha
Subject:  Side effects?
Date: 2008-04-01
But I ´ ve heard ayurvedic medicines has lots of side effects e.g. greying hair, hair loss etc...

Has anyone used this medicine before?
Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Beauty & Grooming
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
How to Increase Breast size?

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
Fitness center
While choosing a fitness center check their credibility. Once you join any center make sure that you stick to the fitness plan given by them. Best of luck for your weight-loss!... - Ayesha Shah [View Message]
Diet plan
It is always good to have a balanced diet with a good combination of proteins, vitamins and nutrients. Try to eat small frequent mini meals instead of three big meals.... - Ayesha Shah [View Message]
Exercise to improve body pain
One should try to exercise regularly.Also try and add more calcium in your diet.... - Ayesha Shah [View Message]
Body Fitness
Hi,

You need not skip your dinner other wise it effects on your biological activities. So you can follow simple tips for example, early sleep & early wake up! It is the foremost thing in globalization days because this is main effecting factor in everyone' s life style.Second one is to reduce your in-taking calories other wise you should do regular excessive... - shreyas24 [View Message]
Breast Size or Shape
There are no any oils or creams to get large breast with in a short period. Even if you use creams, there may be chance to get skin allergies.So my best advise is, to take \" Cosmetic Surgery\" for either enlargement or reduce of breast size. This is only way to overcome from your worries other than pills or creams. ... - shreyas24 [View Message]
Cosmetic Surgery
Hello Priya,

you can easily overcome from your all worries which regularly you face while your in public transport.So you can choose \" Cosmetic Surgery\" for reducing your breast size unanimously.By taking this surgery, you can get these benefits like, your posture improves, to reduce your neck & back pains and you can get self confidence. ... - shreyas24 [View Message]
Methi for breast
I read that methi dana (fenugreek) are helpful for natural breast enhancement.
How much teaspoon of seeds in how much water should be boiled to drink it and for how many days.
I read it will be more than 3 months before effects are seen.
Also, will this effect my periodic cycle and safeunsafe days?
Any change in body odor?... - Nadia Mustafa [View Message]

How to Improve Relationship Video